ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Bank loan

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hello 27

Bank loan

Post by Hello 27 » Tue May 08, 2012 1:24 pm

I am on PSW visa and want to apply Tier 1 Enterpreneur visa by showing £50,000 pounds. I am having difficulty in arrangining the required funds. My question is that can i show bank loan as available funds for investment?.

saeedusman
Member of Standing

Post by saeedusman » Tue May 08, 2012 1:43 pm

As far as my understanding is, you can use bank loan to show the required funds. It will be better to get loan and put in some other bank to make altogether above the required amount. Don't show direct bank letter that the funds you are showing are a kind of loan.

alimohmand

Post by alimohmand » Wed May 09, 2012 1:05 pm

It really does not matter whether if its a loan money or not as long as you have access to the funds.
And it really does not matter be it in the same bank who gave you loan etc.
All the best.

Hello 27

Post by Hello 27 » Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:31 pm

Hello Ali Mohamand

Thanks for your reply. Is there any need to disclose about loan to HO by letter?.