ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documentation for dependants (wife and kid)

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bk150999
Newly Registered

Documentation for dependants (wife and kid)

Post by bk150999 » Tue May 08, 2012 3:17 pm

Hello,

I am on Tier-1 general and currently employed in UK.

This question is regarding the dependants visa applications of my wife and kid. They got an appointment booked in the next week both at same time and I would like to know few questions regarding documentation.
1. Do I need to have separate documentation for my wife and kid?? Like the maintenance fund certificate, bank statements etc.
2. In this case when my wife and kid going at same time; it that going to be 2 separate applications or single application. The reason I am asking this question is that I might need to send some documents like payslips, bank statements, employer letter etc which will only be one and cannot be used in case of 2 separate applications.

Thanks,
Arjun

esmsi

Post by esmsi » Tue May 08, 2012 3:29 pm

Need to fill separate application form.

Why dependent apply separate?

bk150999
Newly Registered

Post by bk150999 » Tue May 08, 2012 3:42 pm

I think I am not clear in my question.
I took appointment for each of the dependants and I got these questions:
1. Do I need to have two sets of documentation one for my wife and one for my kid?? Like the maintenance fund certificate, bank statements etc.
2. Regarding the supporting documents from Tier-1 general migrant (in this case mine) for the dependants. Should I need to maintain 2 sets of documents esp my employer letter, payslips, bank statements etc.

bk150999
Newly Registered

Post by bk150999 » Wed May 09, 2012 9:29 am

Can somebody answer to my queries please.

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Wed May 09, 2012 9:46 am

bk150999 wrote:I think I am not clear in my question.
I took appointment for each of the dependants and I got these questions:
1. Do I need to have two sets of documentation one for my wife and one for my kid?? Like the maintenance fund certificate, bank statements etc.

2. Regarding the supporting documents from Tier-1 general migrant (in this case mine) for the dependants. Should I need to maintain 2 sets of documents esp my employer letter, payslips, bank statements etc.
If they have PEO appointment at the same time, then only one set of supporting docs will be needed for both the applications. All you got to make sure is that the maintainance fund is sufficient to cover them both if using the same account. And I don't think you need to submit your employer letter and payslips for your dependant's application. Check the list of docs required.