ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

No acknowledgment letter

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Post by Tier 4 » Wed May 02, 2012 8:04 pm

StayingPositive wrote:Hi Saliame (and anyone else who sent their applications on or about 03 April) - could you tell me please if you have received ack letter or had your fees deducted? I posted mine on 03 April and neither has happened and when I ring UKBA they said it still hasn't been loaded onto the system.

Many thanks.
well i sended mine at 2 April and got my ack letter on 30 April, dont know about fee as i paid by Postal Order
N/A

StayingPositive
Newly Registered

Post by StayingPositive » Wed May 02, 2012 9:54 pm

Thanks Tier4. I've seen your other posts and do hope mine is ready any day now.... Cheers

Vickyglitz
Newly Registered

Post by Vickyglitz » Thu May 03, 2012 12:00 pm

I sent mine off on 3rd April, received on 4th April and have still not heard back! Should I be worried??? I paid by postal order...

StayingPositive
Newly Registered

Post by StayingPositive » Thu May 03, 2012 3:18 pm

TENTATIVE good news.. I've just had approx £600 debited from my bank account (I've been checking every couple of hours all week...) and this HAS to be the £594 application fee. So I'll know tomorrow presumably.
SO, Vicky, I would say yours is likely to be processed any day now, they're just taking their sweet time about doing anything!

Vickyglitz
Newly Registered

Post by Vickyglitz » Thu May 03, 2012 9:01 pm

StayingPositive wrote:TENTATIVE good news.. I've just had approx £600 debited from my bank account (I've been checking every couple of hours all week...) and this HAS to be the £594 application fee. So I'll know tomorrow presumably.
SO, Vicky, I would say yours is likely to be processed any day now, they're just taking their sweet time about doing anything!
Thanks! I hope something comes soon... :( why did they take 600 though?! The fee WAS 594 right?? Or did I pay the wrong amount?!

Edit: ah approx 600.i see

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Re: Recd mine too.

Post by Tier 4 » Thu May 03, 2012 10:44 pm

meetme06 wrote:Even i have recevied yesterday dated 26/04/2012.. Dont know how much long i have to wait for the biometrics
Let me know whenever your receive yours ack letter. Thanks
N/A

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Post by Tier 4 » Tue May 08, 2012 10:37 am

Any one received Biomatrics letter who applied in April ??????
N/A

Bhusal
Newly Registered

Re: No acknowledgment letter

Post by Bhusal » Tue May 08, 2012 12:14 pm

Tier 4 wrote:It’s been above 3 weeks I applied for PSW not even received the acknowledgment letter. Anyone in the same situation?
I applied on 4th April. No acknowledgement letter as yet. Really annoying. Can anyone have the same situation? Please share

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Post by Tier 4 » Tue May 08, 2012 3:37 pm

Bhusal wrote: I applied on 4th April. No acknowledgement letter as yet. Really annoying. Can anyone have the same situation? Please share
I applied on 2nd April got ack letter, however no sign of bio letter ....
N/A

Bhusal
Newly Registered

Post by Bhusal » Tue May 08, 2012 4:11 pm

Tier 4 wrote:
Bhusal wrote: I applied on 4th April. No acknowledgement letter as yet. Really annoying. Can anyone have the same situation? Please share

Tier 4, when did you get the ack. letter?

atownboi
Newly Registered

Post by atownboi » Tue May 08, 2012 5:48 pm

I applied on 4april received it on the 5 april. I also haven't received anything nor ACK letter nor payment have been deducted.

Now today I got call from UKBA stating they cant find my application. Now I dnt knw what to do.

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Post by Tier 4 » Wed May 09, 2012 1:09 am

Bhusal wrote:
I got it on 30 April, issue date was 26 April though
N/A

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Post by Tier 4 » Wed May 09, 2012 1:13 am

atownboi wrote: Now today I got call from UKBA stating they cant find my application. Now I dnt knw what to do.
That’s sound strange, as you should be the one to phone them, not them to inform you, it sounds that UKBA cares us a lot.
N/A

fastlove721
Newly Registered

Post by fastlove721 » Fri May 11, 2012 10:39 am

hello,
applied on 3/4/12
ack received 8/5/12

got the ack letter but, fee not deducted , gave details for my credit card ,called my bank and they confirmed that no one even attempted to get the money.
this process is full of stress .. any advice ppl ?/

jacqui78
Newly Registered

Post by jacqui78 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:11 pm

Bhusal wrote:
Tier 4 wrote:

Please send all details of your posting the application...the more evidence the better. Post these evidences through proof of delivery.

If you dont receive any answers from UKBA, raise an official complaint immediately and be prepared to wait upto 3 months for the complaints team to respond (meanwhile, you should keep sending an email reminder to the complaints team every week). And as side, be aware of who is your local MP. You may have to send an official letter through your MP if you dont receive any form of communication from the complaints team.

Best Of Luck
Shre

jacqui78
Newly Registered

Post by jacqui78 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:14 pm

fastlove721 wrote:hello,
applied on 3/4/12
ack received 8/5/12

got the ack letter but, fee not deducted , gave details for my credit card ,called my bank and they confirmed that no one even attempted to get the money.
this process is full of stress .. any advice ppl ?/
Wait till you can and then keep sending official reminder letters (keep proof of delivery for these reminders).

If in another month you dont get any response, please lodge an official complaint through UKBA's website.

All the best
Shre