ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1: Do I need to notify UKBA for change of employment&am

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maplewood
Newly Registered

Tier 1: Do I need to notify UKBA for change of employment&am

Post by maplewood » Tue May 08, 2012 10:12 pm

I applied for Tier 1 General in February 2010. I just find that I need to inform UKBA for certain circumstances change in the approve letter. I changed my job and moved to a different city two years ago. Should I inform UKBA my job change and my address change? Is it too late to inform them?
Thanks

ajf773

Re: Tier 1: Do I need to notify UKBA for change of employmen

Post by ajf773 » Tue May 08, 2012 10:33 pm

maplewood wrote:I applied for Tier 1 General in February 2010. I just find that I need to inform UKBA for certain circumstances change in the approve letter. I changed my job and moved to a different city two years ago. Should I inform UKBA my job change and my address change? Is it too late to inform them?
Thanks
You only need the change of circumstances when you have submitted an application for leave to remain and you change your address during the time your application is held with the UKBA for consideration.