ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 Extension - Section D in the application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bsudhir

Tier 1 Extension - Section D in the application

Post by bsudhir » Tue May 08, 2012 11:01 pm

Hi

I am applying for Tier 1 extension and filling up the form. I am confused with the following questions in Section D.

D1. Did the applicant obtain entry clearance or a visa before entering the United Kingdom?
D2. Where did the applicant obtain entry clearance or a visa before travelling to the United Kingdom?
D3. What date was the entry clearance or visa issued?
D4. Please enter the reference number on the entry clearance or visa which can be found in the applicant’s passport or travel document.

I was on a Work Permit from Feb 2008 till June 2009 and on a Tier 1 visa from June 2009.I applied for Tier 1 from UK.

To answer the above questions which information should i use? Work Permit or Tier 1?

Can you please help?

Regards
Sudhir

Lucapooka
Respected Guru

Post by Lucapooka » Wed May 09, 2012 12:15 am

It's asking for information about the visa you used to enter the UK. It's not asking for information about subsequent applications made inside the UK.