ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SET (M) maintenance

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

easysolutions
Newly Registered

SET (M) maintenance

Post by easysolutions » Sat May 05, 2012 12:07 am

I have applied Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK application on 2nd May 2012 in person at PEO – Croydon and I have not received any decision yet.

Now I am bit worried about maintenance because our house rent is £800p/m and my wife's earning £520 per/month payslips submitted with the application. I start business and opened a new company from October 2011 and I am working my company earning £1217 per/month and I have submitted only last 3 months payslips with my application without any letter from accountant.

I will be great-full if anybody help me answering the question Is UKBA considering my application base on payslips rather then accountant letter.

Rantac
Newly Registered

Post by Rantac » Sat May 05, 2012 12:30 am

As in past 3 months, you have shown earnings of £1737 per month, I don't think this should be any problem. Did they give you any reason for with holding your application?

easysolutions
Newly Registered

Post by easysolutions » Sat May 05, 2012 12:52 am

Thanks a lot for your quick response.

My appointment was 10:40 am on 2nd may 2012 first they took money £1377 then they did my finger scan on 11:30am and said wait .at 4pm they called me and said they have not received the biometric report yet so drop all application documents with passport we will call you as soon we have decide your application.

Now I am worried how long it will take to get a decision and Are they are asking any additional documents regarding my income.

sufferhead
Mood:
Nigeria

Post by sufferhead » Sat May 05, 2012 8:11 am

Worry no more mate because your worried have already been buried . You certainly get your ILR. Since they didn't ask you immidiately for further document technically is means they are satisfied with your supportive document beside your last 3 months payslips only is enough to satisfy the requirement Maintainance and Accomodation. To me you didn't get a decision that day because they could not immidiately retrieve your biometric data on their system and once that is done anytime from now you will get the good news.
nothing united in United Nation.

Rantac
Newly Registered

Post by Rantac » Wed May 09, 2012 12:01 am

hi easysolutions,
did you hear any thing further from UKBA.

Can you please tell me documents you have submitted ..

easysolutions
Newly Registered

Post by easysolutions » Wed May 09, 2012 9:48 am

Thanks Rantac

I have not received any decision yet. Yesterday I post some letters(I & my wife's) with a prepaid royal mail return envelop, I wrote in my letter that after any decision return my documents using the envelop.

In my initial application I submitted..

1. SET(M) application form duly filled-up .
2. I & My wife's passport
3. KOL
4. Payslips with bank statements showing some savings.
4. 20-25 Letters/Documents showing I and my wife lived together last 2 years.

So far everything submitted according their requirements and my application is straightforward .

I am only worried about my own company payslips from my accountant else everything is perfect.

Rantac
Newly Registered

Post by Rantac » Wed May 09, 2012 10:21 pm

These documents looks fine. Hopefully you should hear from them soon.

easysolutions
Newly Registered

Post by easysolutions » Thu May 10, 2012 9:01 pm

I submitted SET(M) application on 2nd May2012 and today 10 May 2012 After 9 days ukba doesn't give me any decision yet.

they took my £1370 for premium 1 day service fee.

What shall I do now in this scenario. Can anybody give me an advice please........