ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

sponsor license quiry

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jibri
BANNED

sponsor license quiry

Post by jibri » Tue May 08, 2012 7:27 pm

Hi
I was planning to apply sponsor licence for my employer BUT
One thing I just discovered that my Director is also Director of another company which is basically restaurant. and that company paying fine to UKBA because some illegal workers.
When i asked from my director about it. he said he didn't know about it and all blame is on manager who hired these guys
please help me and guide me that does this effect credibility of my current employer when apply for sponsor licence
thanks

jibri
BANNED

Post by jibri » Tue May 08, 2012 10:40 pm

any one any suggestion please?

jibri
BANNED

Post by jibri » Wed May 09, 2012 9:49 am

please experts help me :-(

sussexguy

Post by sussexguy » Wed May 09, 2012 10:23 am

I think you have to make an application and wait for UKBA to respond. You can't apply for sponsor licence for your employer. It generally happens the other way round. So, if you are talking about applying for Tier 2 (employer sponsored visa) which will need you to quote CoS, then that's something that your employer has to provide.

jibri
BANNED

Post by jibri » Wed May 09, 2012 11:22 am

Hi thanks for you reply
I have all the information about sponsor licence and every thing I was actually saying that my employer will apply for it , but I am collecting all the information we need for licence, my main concern was about the issue as I mentioned in my question

koolguykvs

Post by koolguykvs » Wed May 09, 2012 5:25 pm

jibri wrote:Hi thanks for you reply
I have all the information about sponsor licence and every thing I was actually saying that my employer will apply for it , but I am collecting all the information we need for licence, my main concern was about the issue as I mentioned in my question
Contact a good solicitor

jibri
BANNED

Post by jibri » Thu May 10, 2012 9:57 pm

any more suggestions please?[/quote]