ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

*Y3NVY*

Post by *Y3NVY* » Wed May 09, 2012 11:39 am

shamailaubaid wrote:wel he gone as someone has passed away his home is like 30 min drive from gerry's. he gona come bak after the hatam which wil be at 4, gona set off like afer 2-3 hours and by that time passport collection hours wil be over will just have to wait!! its such a horrible feeling :(

im also at uni today gona be doing a presentation
thats making me nervous too!!
just got too much on my plate!! cnt digest it lol
awww huni dont stress it will all be ok...inshallah just keep Allah in your heart and you will get through everything just fine x x x
Application Submitted:12/03/12
Under Process At BHC: 26/03/12

[Moderator edit: Forum language is English]

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Wed May 09, 2012 11:57 am

Hi Syma...

Just seeing if you have heard anything from the appeal or if they have given you a deadline yet.

Zully

m.k

Post by m.k » Wed May 09, 2012 12:06 pm

Guys an galz cud someone pls tell me roughly wen u book an appointment how long after do they giv u da appointment to submit the case? My hubby will be submitting in mirpur.

XnailaX
- thin ice -

Post by XnailaX » Wed May 09, 2012 12:16 pm

shamailaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....good luck for tmrow..:)

m.k...u shud get an appointment in the same week..(about 3 days later) or if u want ask them to giv u the next available appintment..thats wht i did..

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Wed May 09, 2012 12:16 pm

m.k wrote:Guys an galz cud someone pls tell me roughly wen u book an appointment how long after do they giv u da appointment to submit the case? My hubby will be submitting in mirpur.
Within 2-3 days...........In shaa Allah
Try to get the early timing @ 8.00 am, ideal time and will be free very quickly
After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.

shamailaubaid

Post by shamailaubaid » Wed May 09, 2012 12:20 pm

XnailaX wrote:shamailaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....good luck for tmrow..:)

m.k...u shud get an appointment in the same week..(about 3 days later) or if u want ask them to giv u the next available appintment..thats wht i did..
thanks hun, In sha Allah it will be great news!!
submitted @ lahore 07/02/12
waited 65 working days
Ready for Collection: 9/5/12
picking up 10/5/12
Visa Granted

ssms
Newly Registered

Post by ssms » Wed May 09, 2012 12:29 pm

el nino wrote:
Shatif wrote:
el nino wrote:
Shatif wrote:
yaar i didnt knw wt they need or wt they want:(
wt do u think p60 is important?
my wife sent me 3 files nw p60 END OF YEAR CERTIFICATE 11-12
&
TAX CODE OF THE YEAR 11-12
AND 1 more pay slip
WT DO U THINK NOW WT TO DO:(i m so stupid sometimes
just submit it bcause if your wife has sent it then she believes its important, u know women always like to think they are right so yes just submit it the documents are important ones, and it will give u and ur wife piece of mind at the same time.
wt piece of mind wt piece of mind
i have headache and i tld her why she didnt send me b4 and she said cz u gt these when u work fr 1 yr not b4 tht
but wt do u think tax docs r important?
tax documents are very important send kar do, headache hatam aur tanda paani bi pee lena
mujhe kya pata ta k ye send karney hoty hain mujhe pata hota tho maang leta aur phir submt kar deta yaar
ye waitin waitin ka chakar boht ajeeb sa hain bas:(
by the way whre u frm??[/quote]

I think its better to take advice from some one before you submit your application. you cant say to them that p60 was not available bcoz they need either p60/p45 or p2(paye coding notice) when you leave a job you get p45 from your employer when you complete one year working(which is 5th of april does not matter when you started job) you get p60 and when you start a new job(in case you started working for the first time) you get p2 so there is no excuse that you had none of them available. however, some times, you need to ring tax office if you have not received p2. this document is very very important but there are cases when people got their visas without them. so wish you good luck
Last edited by ssms on Wed May 09, 2012 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Wed May 09, 2012 12:30 pm

@shamailaubaid

Best of Luck, In Shaa Allah, there will be good news, I am really scared now. Heart is throbbing like a dum dum.......looolz
After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.

ssms
Newly Registered

Post by ssms » Wed May 09, 2012 12:40 pm

shamailaubaid wrote:anybody else got any updates?
no change in my status but i received email reply from bhc islamabad that i can confirm that your application is being processed and we can not make decision until all the checks have been completed and which we will do as soon as we can.

m.k

Post by m.k » Wed May 09, 2012 1:01 pm

@ ssms

A p2 is only issued if u have more than one job stating ur different tax codes or is issued when there has been a change in circumstance.

Gosh u had me worried I had to Google it and I found the above info on the direct gov website.

Could anybody share their views as to if they had been working less than a full year and was issued a p60?

el nino

Post by el nino » Wed May 09, 2012 1:23 pm

m.k wrote:@ ssms

A p2 is only issued if u have more than one job stating ur different tax codes or is issued when there has been a change in circumstance.

Gosh u had me worried I had to Google it and I found the above info on the direct gov website.

Could anybody share their views as to if they had been working less than a full year and was issued a p60?
so tht means u gt p60 after one year of ur work and p2 if u have 2 jobs?
APP SUBMITTED IN ISL 13/03/12
FORWARD TO OC 13/03/12
PROCESS N BHC 27/03/12

tnt4ever
- thin ice -

Post by tnt4ever » Wed May 09, 2012 1:40 pm

19) PARA 2, SURAH NO 2 , SURA BAQRA , AYAT 152-153 إِنَّ اللّهَ مَعَ الصَّابِرِينَ ﴿١٥٣﴾ INNAL LAAAHA MAA-AS SABIREEN.
Zaat ki dhadkan se sabr hi hoga nafs harkat karegi to shirk hi hoga.

Iss Lye Sabar Karo
ALLAH HU Akbar
el nino wrote:
Shatif wrote:
el nino wrote:
Shatif wrote:
yaar i didnt knw wt they need or wt they want:(
wt do u think p60 is important?
my wife sent me 3 files nw p60 END OF YEAR CERTIFICATE 11-12
&
TAX CODE OF THE YEAR 11-12
AND 1 more pay slip
WT DO U THINK NOW WT TO DO:(i m so stupid sometimes
just submit it bcause if your wife has sent it then she believes its important, u know women always like to think they are right so yes just submit it the documents are important ones, and it will give u and ur wife piece of mind at the same time.
wt piece of mind wt piece of mind
i have headache and i tld her why she didnt send me b4 and she said cz u gt these when u work fr 1 yr not b4 tht
but wt do u think tax docs r important?
tax documents are very important send kar do, headache hatam aur tanda paani bi pee lena
mujhe kya pata ta k ye send karney hoty hain mujhe pata hota tho maang leta aur phir submt kar deta yaar
ye waitin waitin ka chakar boht ajeeb sa hain bas:(
by the way whre u frm??[/quote]
App Date: 21st Feb 2012
Forward to Embassy 5th March 2012
under process at BHC Islamabad
94 Days ....
Visa Granted ALHAMDULILLAH 3rd July 2012

Total Working Days 92 ( Excluding holidays etc)

m.k

Post by m.k » Wed May 09, 2012 1:46 pm

el nino wrote:
m.k wrote:@ ssms

so tht means u gt p60 after one year of ur work and p2 if u have 2 jobs?
A p2 is a coding notice it states ur tax codes if u have more than one job or there has been a change on circumstance.

I have been working 4 months an I have been issued a p60 if o shuld have been I do not know which is why I have asked other members to share their experience.

*Y3NVY*

Post by *Y3NVY* » Wed May 09, 2012 2:05 pm

just out of curiosity has anyone 'manned' anything, that if they/or partner get the visa they will give this or that to where ever???

i have, ive said that if hubby gets his visa im going to feed 100 poor people and give a 'degh' in kari sharif...cuz i kept a manat for kari sharif before when i was having my son and mashallah everything went well.

just a thought :D

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Wed May 09, 2012 2:21 pm

*Y3NVY* wrote:just out of curiosity has anyone 'manned' anything, that if they/or partner get the visa they will give this or that to where ever???

i have, ive said that if hubby gets his visa im going to feed 100 poor people and give a 'degh' in kari sharif...cuz i kept a manat for kari sharif before when i was having my son and mashallah everything went well.

I have done the same mann as you I am going to feed 100 people also, this is the first time I have ever done this so will be asking my mum for advise, never done this kind of thing before

MrE2012

Post by MrE2012 » Wed May 09, 2012 2:41 pm

Dear Friends

I believe it is going to be 60 days +

there is not a thing of within 60 days as they in most cases are recieved after 60 days what can i expect..

i hope all brothers and sisters get their visa's soon InshAllah

saannaa
- thin ice -

Post by saannaa » Wed May 09, 2012 2:42 pm

shamailaubaid wrote:
aimsal wrote:
shamailaubaid wrote:yes i wil but u also plz remember me in ur prayers i stil havent got my decision, InshAllah all will be good, really need ur duas sisters and brothers!!
just wondering, did your hubby's status change to fwded to embassy or is it under process at BHC to ready for collection.
if so then i should start my packing coz I applied from karachi from my susraal and i am in islamabad.
my hubby's status changed from under process at BHC to ready for collection!!
\\\

wow:D congratulationnnnnn:D inshalla he ill get the visa ..
acha tell me before ready to collection wat was ur stauts?? is it application return to ac ?
Application submitted: karachi. 1.03.12
Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC 1/03/2012
Under Process at British High Commission: 14/03/12

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Wed May 09, 2012 2:44 pm

Shatif wrote:
*Y3NVY* wrote:just out of curiosity has anyone 'manned' anything, that if they/or partner get the visa they will give this or that to where ever???

I have done the same mann as you I am going to feed 100 people also, this is the first time I have ever done this so will be asking my mum for advise, never done this kind of thing before

The only thing i done was gave a bakaraa for sadqa... to feed the poor people I asked my hubby to go to those peoples houses that are poor and
he is not related too.

Before i had done another one for when we first applied for the visa but that went to all local people and his family too, this time i wanted it too go to real poor people as some family members are not that poor.

I haven't thought about giving anything for the birth of my child the only thing i do is put money the a jar then when it gets filled i give it to the mosque or my father to give to a poor person in Pakistan.

zully

saannaa
- thin ice -

Post by saannaa » Wed May 09, 2012 2:45 pm

ssms wrote:
shamailaubaid wrote:anybody else got any updates?
no change in my status but i received email reply from bhc islamabad that i can confirm that your application is being processed and we can not make decision until all the checks have been completed and which we will do as soon as we can.

i got the same reply from them

saannaa
- thin ice -

Post by saannaa » Wed May 09, 2012 2:48 pm

Shatif wrote:
shamailaubaid wrote:
Shatif wrote:
shamailaubaid wrote:
hubby rang me when he received text , status changed online and also received a e-mail all about the same time which was 10am in pakistan :)
The day will finally come InshAllah it will be fantatic news for you

InshAllah :D
Sis you cant go anywhere after your decision you gotta keep visiting the forum until i get my response i rely on you posting the timelline everyday.

lol

saannaa
- thin ice -

Post by saannaa » Wed May 09, 2012 2:49 pm

shamailaubaid wrote:
Shatif wrote:
shamailaubaid wrote:
Shatif wrote:
The day will finally come InshAllah it will be fantatic news for you

InshAllah :D
Sis you cant go anywhere after your decision you gotta keep visiting the forum until i get my response i rely on you posting the timelline everyday.

hehehe ok i wil be here to post the timeline lol

thanku shamailaubaid:)

*Y3NVY*

Post by *Y3NVY* » Wed May 09, 2012 2:51 pm

zully wrote:
Shatif wrote:

The only thing i done was gave a bakaraa for sadqa... to feed the poor people I asked my hubby to go to those peoples houses that are poor and
he is not related too.

Before i had done another one for when we first applied for the visa but that went to all local people and his family too, this time i wanted it too go to real poor people as some family members are not that poor.

I haven't thought about giving anything for the birth of my child the only thing i do is put money the a jar then when it gets filled i give it to the mosque or my father to give to a poor person in Pakistan.

zully
mashallah thats good
with feeding 100 poor people shatif..outside were my hubby lives in pakistan is like a little shop where at maghrib time all the poor people que outside and they give them 2 rotis and whatever is cooked salan or kebab each...people just go and give money to that shop as sadqah and thats what they use to cook for them poor people...so im going to ask them how much it comes to per head and give them enough for 100 peole inshallah x

MrE2012

Post by MrE2012 » Wed May 09, 2012 2:52 pm

60+ DAYS IT IS.. GERRYS ZINDABAD

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Wed May 09, 2012 2:58 pm

*Y3NVY* wrote:
zully wrote:
Shatif wrote:

he is not related too.

zully
mashallah thats good
with feeding 100 poor people shatif..outside were my hubby lives in pakistan is like a little shop where at maghrib time all the poor people que outside and they give them 2 rotis and whatever is cooked salan or kebab each...people just go and give money to that shop as sadqah and thats what they use to cook for them poor people...so im going to ask them how much it comes to per head and give them enough for 100 peole inshallah x
My father in Law does a daig every month and feeds the locals, I did manat that i will feed 100 people I will get my husband to give the poor a proper meal and make sure everybody has a proper meal as thats what i said i would do is feed them a meal. My only concern is if there is any kind of mix up and 100 people dont have the meal even it is 99 people that means i didnt do it properly like I said before its gonna be the first time I will do this so any ideas will be appreciated,

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Wed May 09, 2012 2:59 pm

MrE2012 wrote:Dear Friends

I believe it is going to be 60 days +

there is not a thing of within 60 days as they in most cases are recieved after 60 days what can i expect..

i hope all brothers and sisters get their visa's soon InshAllah
Mr pls add timeline to your signature so everybody can see ur time waiting and submitted date