ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

apply before visa expiry

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

asif
Newly Registered

apply before visa expiry

Post by asif » Tue Jul 27, 2004 3:46 pm

hi all,

i want to apply for hsmp ,i am a student in uk and doing pgd in computer sciences ,i have 65 points in hsmp and also have experience in my related field ,its my 6th month in uk and rest is 10 months ,i want to apply now ,is it possible at this time either my study is during process ,i,ll be thankful to all of you if you give some sugesstin for my case thanks and best wishes bye

raoms
Member of Standing

hi

Post by raoms » Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:34 am

can you share how you claimed the points ? according to your post it shows you got only 16 months of experience How you arrived to 65 points ?

if you completed graduation you can apply.

Mini
Member of Standing

Post by Mini » Wed Jul 28, 2004 5:37 am

It is probably the ideal time for you to apply if you have the requisite documents to claim 65 points. But there is a view going around that the points are soon going to be increased from 65 to 75. So you may need to hurry.
Mini

asif
Newly Registered

Post by asif » Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:22 pm

[quote="Mini"]It is probably the ideal time for you to apply if you have the requisite documents to claim 65 points. But there is a view going around that the points are soon going to be increased from 65 to 75. So you may need to hurry.[/quote]

thanks mini,

thanks for your appreciation mini ,i am just completing my documents and then i ,ll submit my application,would you have some iformation that what the points are increasing from 65 to 75 thanks bye

asif
Newly Registered

Re: hi

Post by asif » Wed Jul 28, 2004 9:24 pm

[quote="raoms"]can you share how you claimed the points ? according to your post it shows you got only 16 months of experience How you arrived to 65 points ?

if you completed graduation you can apply.[/quote]

hi roams,

roam i ,ll tell you all my points schedule soon, and i expect that you ,ll guide me to right path ,and thanks for your reply bye