ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents needed for the past 12 months earning

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

leoguy

Documents needed for the past 12 months earning

Post by leoguy » Thu Nov 30, 2006 6:05 am

Do we need any more mandatory documents other than Offer letter from the employer,Recent Pay slips for 12months,IT returns .

Are bank Statements mandatory or is it for exceptional evidence.
Can somebody please confirm.

Thank you

meggles

Post by meggles » Thu Nov 30, 2006 8:31 am

Payslips & Income Tax Return are the standard pieces of evidence.

If you do not have either one of these, I would submit letter from employer & bank statements.

ecker
Newly Registered

Post by ecker » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:08 am

What if the payslips are in digital format and have just been printed off? Do we need to get every single one signed to authorise them like it stated in the previous HSMP guidance notes. My employer didn't want to sign all 30 of them so i've only ot a few signed?

Also, its states our evidence need to cover the whole term for when we are claiming points! My official tax return summary only covers part of my claiming period, so i guess it would be neccessary to request a early part year tax summary to include the extra few months. Its easy to do this but it just takes time to get in sent over... i'd hate to get refused because of some silly little technicality especially when you know you qualify. its the proof thats the hard bit even tho i have a mountain of paper documents here!!

meggles

Post by meggles » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:12 am

i'm applying in jan for HSMP. i have all the official pay slips. however, since i live in the UK and i dont' file tax returns every year i'm submitting:

12 paylips (2006)
12 bank statements
letter from employer stating salary
P60 (kind of like a summary of your income apr 05 - apr 06)

ecker
Newly Registered

Post by ecker » Thu Nov 30, 2006 10:54 am

Since your P60 does not cover April through December 2006 i take it you would then be using two of your other forms of evidence to cover that period? I am in similar situation wher i have tax summary for part of my 12 months. I'm sure between your bank statements, letter from employer and payslips it would be clear enough

I really need to find out about getting my payslips authorised. My company does it all electonically so all i can do is print them off on A4 paper. Do they all need signed? how strict are home office on this point? The pages do have a company logo on them but its still not really 'original'.

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Fri Dec 01, 2006 4:04 am

Guys!

1. Plain paper or online pay slips should be stampped and signed by employer.
2. printed on letter head does need any stamp.
Regards,

Pam Aujla

HadiHasan

Previous Earnings Proof for Saudi Arabia

Post by HadiHasan » Fri Dec 01, 2006 10:58 am

Hi Guyz
well i am working in Saudi Arabia, since Saudi Arabia don’t have a tax system, so i am providing the following 2 evidences for proof of my previous earnings

1) Employer's Letter which shows my gross salary (Basic + Transport + Housing Allowance)
2) The monthly pay slips

Actually the Employer letter shows the gross but not the break up of the gross. So it okay like this? i mean just the gross amount on the letter. Moreover the pay slips only shows the Basic + Transport , the housing is paid on yearly basis (3 times the basic). I got the housing allowance in July this year which is paid as cash to me, since the company don’t transfer it in the bank. Now as proof of my housing allowance they company can give me the Photocopy of the Payment voucher for housing.
So guyz i should stamp it from the company i mean the photocopy? By stamping it from the company, the stamped photocopy is acceptable by the HSMP authorities.

Secondly I was on my annual vacations from 21st July 2006 to 27th August 2006. In our company if employee is going vacation then they don’t transfer his current month salary in the bank but they pay the current month salary in cash (No salary slip in this case). As in my case since my vacation was gonna start on 21st July so they paid me the salary from 1st July to 20th July plus 30 days paid vacation salary as cash. So the net what I got is salary of July (from 1st to 20th) plus 30 days vacation salary (it don’t include transport) as a cash. To proof this amount company will can give me the photocopy of the electronically printed payment voucher, so its acceptable by HSMP if I stamp it from the company??
In normal case all salaries are transferred in bank and employee get the pay slips.

So suggest me on the above situation as I wanna send my file on 3rd or 4rth December.
Thanks in advance
Hadi

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Fri Dec 01, 2006 11:39 am

if possible attach bank statements...
Regards,

Pam Aujla

HadiHasan

Post by HadiHasan » Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:29 pm

hi Paramjit
well i can attach the bank statments but still the housing and salary of july plus vacation salary was not transfered to bank so no record bank statments of these. Moreover what u say about stamping the photocopies of electronically printed vouchers? its okay like this ways??

Regards
Hadi

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:16 am

for anything u claim..u need to show atleast 2 piece of evidence...

Anything on plain or printed format should be stamped and signed by employer...

if u dont have ITR and sal slips, try to show as amany as proofs possible, otherwise uncertainty generates in case worker mind...

whatever proof u attach, try to associate it wid bank statement...

try to get letter from employer thats u earned XXXX income in XXXXX period. It can be broken into months.
Regards,

Pam Aujla

HSMP_2007

Post by HSMP_2007 » Sat Dec 02, 2006 5:39 pm

Hi Everyone,

One doubt after reading your links

Most of the guys are applying from india and not sure how you guys are getting the employer letter & salary slips with stamping details.

I will agree previous employer shall provide the stamping & letter etc ...But surprising me how the present employer can give the above letter ideally no one going to work after getting the HSMP ?

How it is happening ? but getting these type letters from present employment is a nightmare (now they are not giving Whom It May Concern)

Thanks in Advance
:lol:

HadiHasan

Post by HadiHasan » Sat Dec 02, 2006 8:15 pm

Hi
How about showing the part of the earnings as part-time income?
like consultancy work etc. Suppose showing the earning as follows
60-70% as Full time
30-40% as Part time
For full time providing two evidences
1) Employer letter on company's letter head( with sign and
stamp), showing the annual gross income with all allowance from
period xxx to period yyyy.
2) Attaching the original payslips (not photocopies)

For Part-time showing also two evidences
1) Part-time Employer letter on company's letter head (with
sign and stamp) showing the start date of part-time and mentioning
the hourly rate like @ $100 per hour with the list of Systems he is
responsible.
2) Attaching a detailed letter listing down the amount and
number of hours for each of the 12 months like Dec 2005 to Nov 2006.
This all info on company's letter head with company's account's sign
also possibly can stamp too. Since no payslips as the amount is paid
each as cash.
So guyz ur comments on this
Regards

Guys do reply, i m waiting.............