ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Does PEO check whether you have sufficient evidence on site?

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

karen.cnuk
Newly Registered

Does PEO check whether you have sufficient evidence on site?

Post by karen.cnuk » Wed May 09, 2012 11:19 am

Hi there,

I have a question about the service that PEO provides on the day.

When you arrive the office, what's explained on their website is that:
1. you get through security;
2. you get through reception, who validates your application before sending you to the cash office.

My question is, what does the "validates your application" mean? See if you are using the right form? or see if you have all evidence you need? if something's wrong with the form or the evidence, or if you should provide something but you didn't, what will happen next?

Anyone who has experienced PEO can provide some insight please?

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Wed May 09, 2012 11:37 am

Karen,

From most of the PEO experiences I have read on this Forum, only Solihull seems to do what you said. Like, Validate your application before asking you to make payment. Rest all let you make the payment first and then do the rest. You can check it for your self by searching for PEO experiences. It will give you a better Idea on how the system works.

UKBALoveStory
Afghanistan

Re: Does PEO check whether you have sufficient evidence on s

Post by UKBALoveStory » Wed May 09, 2012 1:56 pm

karen.cnuk wrote:Hi there,

I have a question about the service that PEO provides on the day.

When you arrive the office, what's explained on their website is that:
1. you get through security;
2. you get through reception, who validates your application before sending you to the cash office.

My question is, what does the "validates your application" mean? See if you are using the right form? or see if you have all evidence you need? if something's wrong with the form or the evidence, or if you should provide something but you didn't, what will happen next?

Anyone who has experienced PEO can provide some insight please?
Croydon PEO just checks the form version number and nothing else

Bhaskarnu

Post by Bhaskarnu » Thu May 10, 2012 4:43 pm

Its upto the Caseworker if they want to get it corrected.

As per the policies of UKBA, they consider the information in the application. Any missing / false evidence can lead to visa refusal.

They might ask you for more documents if they need. During my interview in PEO, the guy is not intrested in taking most of the documents. I have forcibly given my Business Bank statements, Self Bill Invoices etc. I just left all the HMRC documents with myself.

Later during Biometrics, a lady approached me and asked me if I have any letter from HMRC, be it any thing. I have handovered all HMRC letters I had. The decision has been told to me in just 10 mins of handingover the documents.

My advice is to carry all documents with you. you never know what document they ask you. Check your application 3 times and be verified by a friend as they might correct any missing information.