ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR approved 16/04/2012 but BRP not yet delivered

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hello_up
Newly Registered

Post by hello_up » Thu May 03, 2012 5:21 pm

Wife had IRL approved at Croydon on 26/4/12. Card arrived on 1/5/12

clipclap
Newly Registered

Post by clipclap » Thu May 10, 2012 5:31 pm

linkers wrote:No problem hsmp2007Tier1, I will let you know as soon as I receive my son’s BRP.
Hi linkers,
Have you received your son's BRP ?

Anybody else waiting for BRP ?

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Thu May 10, 2012 5:39 pm

Hi clipclap: I was actually going to update the forum. We just received his BRP today :)

Please note that I received 3 BRPs (myself, wife and youngest son) on 30th April and when I contacted UKBA for the 4th BRP of my eldest son, they said it should have been delivered with the other 3 BRPs.

I then spoke to the Courier on 8th April and they told me that they never got the 4th BRP (they only received 3 BRPs from Home Office). I then told UKBA via BRP email address and they said due to high demand of BRPs there are delays and they will send my son’s BRP within in 3-7 days.

Contacted UKBA on 8th May and received his BRP today (10th May). So all sorted now.

When was your appointment and have you not received any BRP or you are also missing 1 ?

clipclap
Newly Registered

Post by clipclap » Thu May 10, 2012 5:52 pm

Congrats linkers,
We received 2 BRP's on time and its my wifes BRP that we are waiting for.
We had applied on 29th March and the ILR was approved on April 2 because of IT issues. I went through a lawyer and hes been following up on it. Hopefully the issue should be resolved soon.

linkers wrote:Hi clipclap: I was actually going to update the forum. We just received his BRP today :)

Please note that I received 3 BRPs (myself, wife and youngest son) on 30th April and when I contacted UKBA for the 4th BRP of my eldest son, they said it should have been delivered with the other 3 BRPs.

I then spoke to the Courier on 8th April and they told me that they never got the 4th BRP (they only received 3 BRPs from Home Office). I then told UKBA via BRP email address and they said due to high demand of BRPs there are delays and they will send my son’s BRP within in 3-7 days.

Contacted UKBA on 8th May and received his BRP today (10th May). So all sorted now.

When was your appointment and have you not received any BRP or you are also missing 1 ?

linkers
Respected Guru

Post by linkers » Thu May 10, 2012 5:55 pm

I would suggest you also send an email to BRPDelivery@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk and quite your wife’s name, case id, nationality, and dob.

They are pretty quick in responding and will reissue the BRP if they haven’t done so.

theKG
Newly Registered

Post by theKG » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:48 pm

I know you're not supposed to make travel arrangements until your BRP arrives, but I did.
I sent an email to the BRPdelivery email address to try and get the delivered to my work address (it will currently be sent to my home address). haven't got a reply yet.

gargoilybeauty4001
Newly Registered

Post by gargoilybeauty4001 » Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:07 pm

hey guys i know its an old post but i would really apperciate some help from gurus and experts , in my case i got asylum and its been 4 weeks now after the decision but i have still not recieved my brp card and i am hoping anybody please guide me what to do ? i emailed brpdelievery but not got a response yet and i am hoping anybody who can guide me on this matter on what to do next . i tried calling my case worker she is not help ful at all , she does not pick up her phone ...

ryan2020
- thin ice -
Pakistan

Post by ryan2020 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:27 am

linkers wrote:Hi clipclap: I was actually going to update the forum. We just received his BRP today :)

hi linkers,

you said you contacted UKBA and you got your BRP in 2 days. Where did you contacted i mean email/fax or phone ??

please advise.

its been 10 working days excluding easter holidays i didnt received my BRP yet. I have emailed brpdelivery address they said they will come back to me in 5 working days. today is 5th workign day they didn't come back to me ...

many thanks,

HopeNew
Newly Registered

Worried about my BRP

Post by HopeNew » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:28 pm

Hi All,

I got my approval letter on 15-April-2013(Dated 03-April-2013) with no BRP card in it.

When I case the BRP, first I got an automated reply stating that they will answer my query within 5 working days and then I get this response:

Thank you for your enquiry regarding the delivery of your Biometric Residence Permits (BRP). This has been passed to the caseworker who should contact you directly.

You are advised not to make any travel arrangements until you have received the BRP.

Please do not reply to this e-mail.

Thank you

BRP Delivery Team

Should I be worried?
I'm on my 8th month of Pregnancy and cant take any stress..pls helpppppp

HopeNew
Newly Registered

Post by HopeNew » Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:30 pm

Hey where did u get your case worker's number? I need it to contact her now.

oeralp
Newly Registered

Post by oeralp » Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:38 pm

Hi there,

I am now in the same situation. My application is approved on Thursday 4 July 2013 but I have not received my BRP card yet. I have contacted to BRPDelivery@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk but I have not receive any actual reply or feedback instead automatic reply. I phoned DX Courier, that said they don't have any delivery for me at the moment.

So, please advise. Any phone number that I can call? Or any way to get in touch with UKBA apart from e-mail address?

Looking forward to your replies.
Thanks in advance.

ZED99
Newly Registered

Post by ZED99 » Wed Jul 31, 2013 10:53 am

Hi
I am in the same situation. Application approved on 17th July and still waiting for the BRP. Sent email more than five working days ago haven't got any reply apart from the automated one. Very annoyed about the poor service. Please let me know whether u have received your BRP ?? and how many days after. If not any updates?? Thank you so much.
oeralp wrote:Hi there,

I am now in the same situation. My application is approved on Thursday 4 July 2013 but I have not received my BRP card yet. I have contacted to BRPDelivery@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk but I have not receive any actual reply or feedback instead automatic reply. I phoned DX Courier, that said they don't have any delivery for me at the moment.

So, please advise. Any phone number that I can call? Or any way to get in touch with UKBA apart from e-mail address?

Thanks in advance.

oeralp
Newly Registered

Post by oeralp » Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:44 pm

I have not received my BRP card yet, but according to the latest feedback from caseworker I'm currently expecting to receive the card within next few days. This is all I have at the moment.
ZED99 wrote:Hi
I am in the same situation. Application approved on 17th July and still waiting for the BRP. Sent email more than five working days ago haven't got any reply apart from the automated one. Very annoyed about the poor service. Please let me know whether u have received your BRP ?? and how many days after. If not any updates?? Thank you so much.
oeralp wrote:Hi there,

Thanks in advance.