ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT (BIOMETRIC ENROLMENT) post office or PEO ???

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

siavashes
Iran

URGENT (BIOMETRIC ENROLMENT) post office or PEO ???

Post by siavashes » Wed May 09, 2012 10:04 pm

HI
I sent my application for tier 1 entrepreneur visa on 3/04/2012 and today (09/05/2012) received the acknowledgement letter and invitation for biometric enrolment . Payment has been taken on (02/05/2012).

if anyone knows which service is FASTER for biometric enrolment , Post or Public enquiry office ? The first available appointment for PEO is 14/05/2012 but post office service is walk in service .
is there anyone knows if it is better to go post office immediately or wait till 14/05/2012 , is the post office data will send to UKBA immediately or it take a time to reach ukba

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP

badger111

Re: URGENT (BIOMETRIC ENROLMENT) post office or PEO ???

Post by badger111 » Thu May 10, 2012 4:57 pm

siavashes wrote:HI
I sent my application for tier 1 entrepreneur visa on 3/04/2012 and today (09/05/2012) received the acknowledgement letter and invitation for biometric enrolment . Payment has been taken on (02/05/2012).

if anyone knows which service is FASTER for biometric enrolment , Post or Public enquiry office ? The first available appointment for PEO is 14/05/2012 but post office service is walk in service .
is there anyone knows if it is better to go post office immediately or wait till 14/05/2012 , is the post office data will send to UKBA immediately or it take a time to reach ukba

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP
I am not sure that it makes any difference because as soon as you give them your biometric data they send it to PEO, but you have to pay 20 £, which you don't have to if you go to PEO. I went to the Post Office because I was able to do it on the same day of receiving a letter.
There is no rule and order with immigration. Some people give their biometric data after others, and get their BRP before others. You could be waiting 1 month or 3 months. I have given my biometric data 6 WEEKS ago and still waiting...missed my sister's wedding and everything because I wasn't able to travel obviously.
If I were you I would just go to the Post Office.

Best regards

siavashes
Iran

Re: URGENT (BIOMETRIC ENROLMENT) post office or PEO ???

Post by siavashes » Thu May 10, 2012 5:56 pm

badger111 wrote:
siavashes wrote:HI

THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP
I am not sure that it makes any difference because as soon as you give them your biometric data they send it to PEO, but you have to pay 20 £, which you don't have to if you go to PEO. I went to the Post Office because I was able to do it on the same day of receiving a letter.
There is no rule and order with immigration. Some people give their biometric data after others, and get their BRP before others. You could be waiting 1 month or 3 months. I have given my biometric data 6 WEEKS ago and still waiting...missed my sister's wedding and everything because I wasn't able to travel obviously.
If I were you I would just go to the Post Office.

Best regards

Thank you for you comment , I gave my biometric data today with post office , they said it will updated immediately with your case , about waiting time they are very slow , they did not take payment for a month then I made complaint about that , then they took payment immediately and told me my application went to PSW rout by mistake !!!! thats why it was long delay from when you submitted ur application and ur biometric invitation . anyway good luck and keep me update when you got your decision letter .
regard
thank you :)