ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Add your timeline: EEA FP

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mEEA

Post by mEEA » Thu May 10, 2012 12:37 pm

ultragujar wrote: ... when was your status changed?
how long they took to deliver your documents after status changed?
Thanks for the congrats. I hope yours will resolve soon too. The status changed yesterday (around noon) and today (10 am) I received the documents back.

Amo2012
United Kingdom

Post by Amo2012 » Thu May 10, 2012 1:05 pm

mEEA wrote:
ultragujar wrote: ... when was your status changed?
how long they took to deliver your documents after status changed?
Thanks for the congrats. I hope yours will resolve soon too. The status changed yesterday (around noon) and today (10 am) I received the documents back.
have you applied from Munich?

mEEA

Post by mEEA » Thu May 10, 2012 1:13 pm

ultragujar wrote: ... have you applied from Munich?
I applied from Düsseldorf.

Amo2012
United Kingdom

Post by Amo2012 » Thu May 10, 2012 1:51 pm

mEEA wrote:
ultragujar wrote: ... have you applied from Munich?
I applied from Düsseldorf.
I hope so ..... UK visa Center informed me two days ago that application has been processed but haven't heard anything yet....

Laura721

Post by Laura721 » Thu May 10, 2012 3:31 pm

mEEA, Congratulations!!!

mEEA

Post by mEEA » Thu May 10, 2012 4:55 pm

Laura721 wrote:mEEA, Congratulations!!!
Thanks, what happened to your case, back on Monday?

Amo2012
United Kingdom

Post by Amo2012 » Thu May 10, 2012 5:44 pm

Confusion! Confusion! Confusion!

on 08th May we have been informed that application has been processed and we will be receiving docs shortly but today we got the following:

"Your application is currently under consideration and you will be informed as soon as a decision is made.

Regards

UK Visa Section "

anybody has any idea about this.......or this happened to anyone else

went to complaint on UKBA site which eventually took me to the worldbridge site again.....

don't know to ask whom about all this situation...UKBA seems to be playing with us....

mEEA

Post by mEEA » Thu May 10, 2012 5:49 pm

ultragujar wrote:Confusion! Confusion! Confusion! ...
don't know to ask whom about all this situation...UKBA seems to be playing with us....
I would suggest that you write and ask for an explanation. Or you did it already?

Amo2012
United Kingdom

Post by Amo2012 » Thu May 10, 2012 6:43 pm

mEEA wrote:
ultragujar wrote:Confusion! Confusion! Confusion! ...
I would suggest that you write and ask for an explanation. Or you did it already?
I already wrote to them, also made a complaint...
I don't trust worldbridge replies now....it looks to me that they are just killing our time and putting us in the long queue of waiting.

asked worldbridge so many times to please provide us contact details of visa section but in vain...

mEEA

Post by mEEA » Thu May 10, 2012 6:49 pm

ultragujar wrote: I already wrote to them, also made a complaint...
I don't trust worldbridge replies now....it looks to me that they are just killing our time and putting us in the long queue of waiting...
Write them again about he new issue just came up. But do other things too. Embassy in Munich does not help? Did you try that? (you are a British citizen if I remember it correctly)
Man, I don't know what to say, but try to give ideas on how to proceed.

The other end is to get your head out of it and wait. I know it is hard, I tried myself a lot to keep calm and I understand that sometimes you think of it all the times.

Laura721

Post by Laura721 » Thu May 10, 2012 6:56 pm

mEEA wrote:
Laura721 wrote:mEEA, Congratulations!!!
Thanks, what happened to your case, back on Monday?
Well, DHL accidentally sent the envelope 500km away so we had to wait until tuesday morning. But embassy sent us an email on monday morning saying we got the permit as I asked them to tell us!

Question, did you receive a letter back with documents? We received no letter just original documents back and of course the shiny permit!

Wish we could go right now but got to wait until May 26th!

mEEA

Post by mEEA » Thu May 10, 2012 7:07 pm

Laura721 wrote:...Question, did you receive a letter ...
Thanks for the update. Congratulations!
I just received the marriage document and passports back also the education degrees and back account stuff. They kept my work contract! also registration docs that showed I was living with my wife ... No letter was included. I believe a refusal would be associated with a letter explaining the "reasons". Best of luck for you and your family. meea.

Laura721

Post by Laura721 » Thu May 10, 2012 11:10 pm

Whilst awaiting our decision and looking over our application I actually realised I made a mistake, and said my husband was deported at Gatwick, when it was actually Heathrow! They didn't seem to care clearly.

Amo2012
United Kingdom

Post by Amo2012 » Mon May 21, 2012 10:08 am

here is the update from my side:

status changed to collect the documents on Friday 18th May
Documents collected along with EEA family permit today on 21st May

I am very excited to receive the permits which will allow all of us to enter the UK after a loooooong time.........

the permit is valid from 19th April but i received passports and documents today....... does anybody know if this is the normal procedure or worldbridge delivered us late (almost a month)?

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Mon May 21, 2012 12:34 pm

ultragujar wrote:here is the update from my side:

I am very excited to receive the permits which will allow all of us to enter the UK after a loooooong time.........

the permit is valid from 19th April but i received passports and documents today....... does anybody know if this is the normal procedure or worldbridge delivered us late (almost a month)?
Did you also receive a letter or anything accompanying the EEA Family Permit? Did it have any sort of date on it?

Amo2012
United Kingdom

Post by Amo2012 » Mon May 21, 2012 1:31 pm

Directive/2004/38/EC wrote:
ultragujar wrote:here is the update from my side:

Did you also receive a letter or anything accompanying the EEA Family Permit? Did it have any sort of date on it?
no letter was accompanied....only the documents that we submitted along with passports

Directive/2004/38/EC
Respected Guru
Location: does not matter if you are with your EEA family member

Post by Directive/2004/38/EC » Mon May 21, 2012 4:20 pm

Could you do me a favour and so a SAR http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/navig ... onal-data/ for the records of the family member. That may give more details. Only downside is it takes a while and costs £10.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Mon May 21, 2012 8:42 pm

ultragujar wrote:...the permit is valid from 19th April but i received passports and documents today....... does anybody know if this is the normal procedure...
I would have said that this is not normal, a couple of days or a week maybe. My only experience was of receiving a post-dated one (as requested).

Amo2012
United Kingdom

Post by Amo2012 » Sat May 26, 2012 10:36 am

EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:
ultragujar wrote:...the permit is valid from 19th April but i received passports and documents today....... does anybody know if this is the normal procedure...
I would have said that this is not normal, a couple of days or a week maybe. My only experience was of receiving a post-dated one (as requested).
Surprisingly even on the 6th day after the delivery of documents and passports, worldbridge site did not change status of our cases to "collected"or "delivered" but it is still

"With the Courier, Attempting delivery"

I wonder if the same thing would have happened before delivering the documents......UKBA might have given worldbridge documents long time ago but they did neither change the status nor deliver it....

sayra
Newly Registered

Post by sayra » Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:02 am

hi there,

I just had a quick question. My husband has applied for the eea fp from pakistan (lahore) it has been 5 weeks and 2 days and still it says application is under process. i have now checked the ukba website for processing time. however islamabad recieved 2 applications in june and both were dealt with within 3-5 working days. in lahore there was no application made in june.

im really confused, as to why they are taking so long on our application. im rreally upset becuase i want my husbnd here with me, as im expecting as well. i have attached proof of my health in the application itself as well.
can anybody plz help me put here.
also both my brother and sister sponsered their spouse over, and it took them both 2 weeks on the spot. can u believe it? and that was from paksitan.

now plz anybody some feedback would be great.