ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Life in the UK Mistake Please advice

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

muhammad.aftab
BANNED

Life in the UK Mistake Please advice

Post by muhammad.aftab » Fri May 11, 2012 9:58 am

Hi Guys,

I just have noticed that my wife sur name is written as first name on Life in UK test report and her first name is written as sur name.

Will it make any difference please? I have spoken to test centre to rectify this error and they said no need to worry it shouldn't be any issue as rest of all details are same and it is a conman issue.

please advice.

joh892

Post by joh892 » Fri May 11, 2012 10:09 am

This is a very common issue. Check the forum for other people with similar problems. I think you shouldnt worry as the test centre staff said. If all the other details are correct then that is fine. I assume also that the test centre staff included a note in their database that the names have been interchanged.

ITGraduate
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Same problem for me

Post by ITGraduate » Fri May 11, 2012 10:29 am

Hi There,

I too exactly had the same issue. The Test instructor said they will add a note on my account and it should be fine.

There is no way to check if they have really added a note on to our account.

I thinking since last 2 weeks if I have to retake my test.

Thanks,

muhammad.aftab
BANNED

Re: Same problem for me

Post by muhammad.aftab » Fri May 11, 2012 3:00 pm

Any had the same issue and experience PEO?

ITGraduate
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by ITGraduate » Fri May 11, 2012 3:17 pm

I too want to know someones PEO experience who had similar issues

Thanks

muhami01
Newly Registered

Post by muhami01 » Sat May 12, 2012 1:14 am

I had similar issue. This was even identified before my test. However they said they can not change it now you have to take test with same details and they add a note in my test report sent to home office.

No problem at PEO. Not a single question.

ITGraduate
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Thats a Relief !!!!

Post by ITGraduate » Sat May 12, 2012 10:39 am

muhami01 wrote:I had similar issue. This was even identified before my test. However they said they can not change it now you have to take test with same details and they add a note in my test report sent to home office.

No problem at PEO. Not a single question.

Many Thanks Muhamio!!! Thats a great Relief!!!!

hannah81
Newly Registered

help please

Post by hannah81 » Sun May 27, 2012 2:36 pm

hi. can anyone share the expeience if they did make a mistake in the details (like swapped name and last name), and they sent the application with a cover letter. and whether or not it was fine!
I did the same, so don t know whether I should take the test again or just do with a cover letter for citizenship
thanks