ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Salary Slips & Div Vouchers

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lovely_BJ
Newly Registered

ILR Salary Slips & Div Vouchers

Post by lovely_BJ » Fri May 11, 2012 11:10 am

Need your help!!!

I will be applying for ILR next month June 2012.

I am a sole director of my limited company.

For the past one year I am taking min salary below LEL each month.
My accountant has given me a certificate includes my company details and turnover and consolidated dividends and salary with dates and amounts.

I have my personal bank statements which exactly match with div dates and salary as mentioned in accountants certi.

Is it still required to produce separate salary slips and divi vouchers for each month?

As I am earning min salary I have not paid any NI or PAYE, as a director do I need to pay any class of NI ?

Please advice!!!!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri May 11, 2012 12:02 pm

Reading the policy guidance will help.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

aliq09
Member of Standing
Mood:
United States of America

Re: ILR Salary Slips & Div Vouchers

Post by aliq09 » Fri May 11, 2012 5:15 pm

lovely_BJ wrote:Need your help!!!

I will be applying for ILR next month June 2012.

I am a sole director of my limited company.

For the past one year I am taking min salary below LEL each month.
My accountant has given me a certificate includes my company details and turnover and consolidated dividends and salary with dates and amounts.

I have my personal bank statements which exactly match with div dates and salary as mentioned in accountants certi.

Is it still required to produce separate salary slips and divi vouchers for each month?

As I am earning min salary I have not paid any NI or PAYE, as a director do I need to pay any class of NI ?

Please advice!!!!

Hi ,

Here are the quick answers ... but you have to go through all the guide lines

You have to produce 12 salary slip starting from the your period till end . You have to produce seperate div vouchers for all the div you have taken in your previous earning period . All salary slips should be signed by Accoutant with signature and stamp and div vouchers must be on company letter head with your and accountant stamp and signature.

NI or PAYE depends on income and if it falls below the threshold where you dont need to pay any thing than your accoutant can explain this in cover letter .

Thanks
Thanks

Ali

muhami01
Newly Registered

Post by muhami01 » Sat May 12, 2012 1:19 am

I had my dividend vouchers on simple a4 paper no problem.
Salary slips were on proper salary slip paper. Not signed no letter head.

Case worker did ask about this after informing me that she is new and doesn't know much about dividend. She said these look you have made yourself. I informed her that it's my company so I have to do it and these were crossed checked by accountant.
Hope this will help.