ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

10 years long residence applications

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Zak149
Newly Registered

Re: Received ILR

Post by Zak149 » Sat May 12, 2012 12:32 pm

zak149:congarts zainy : i told u ,u gonna get ur passport very soon, so finally u got it,great to hear that :D
i m still waiting patienly.......

dweb
Newly Registered

God is great

Post by dweb » Sat May 12, 2012 12:46 pm

Application date: 23/01/2012
HO Acknowledgement: 25/01/2012
Stamped on: 23/04/2012
Received date: 12/05/2012

Thanks for this forum, God is great!

vladmeer
Newly Registered

Post by vladmeer » Sat May 12, 2012 4:41 pm

rumee007 wrote:yeah vladmeer..guess we are nearly there. ppl who applied after 31st jan 2012, they started to get their PP back. so hopefully we should get ous back next week sometime. fingure crossed.
what i am worried about is i was refused twice while i was extending my visa. one was in 2007 and another was in 2009. had some traffice offence issues and i didnt know that record stays up to 5 yrs if you pay fine to any court.
so fingure double cross this time they dnt find any silly reason to refuse my application as no offence been made last 5 yrs.
thnx again ppl here for the support.

hi rumeee007

I agree with past posts suggesting that as long as your stay is currently legal at the point of filing the application then that's all that matters. And i assume your situation has been cleared up when u made the application. in this case, i wouldnt worry too much if i were you.

What is striking is that most people here have not gone through a solicitor because they feel their case is straightforward... unless of course if they have got any complications.

Also, if you have noticed most applications are successfull. But i have also noticed people get more anxious whether their application would be rejected MORE than the anxiety of waiting for weeks hearing nothing, which i think is unjustified a little.

This is why i think people should keep their hopes up since its mostly about waiting... so it helps carry on doing other things in life than contiue worrying.

Patience is a virtue

i also wish everyone updates their situation here so we can all estimate how long our applications are taking .... especially the silent members!

All the best to everyone
Vladmeer

vladmeer
Newly Registered

Post by vladmeer » Sat May 12, 2012 4:52 pm

Average UKBA Processing Time (Based on the recent 16 completed applications) still stands at 14.6 weeks.

Need_light

Post by Need_light » Sat May 12, 2012 8:26 pm

vladmeer wrote:
rumee007 wrote:yeah vladmeer..guess we are nearly there. ppl who applied after 31st jan 2012, they started to get their PP back. so hopefully we should get ous back next week sometime. fingure crossed.
what i am worried about is i was refused twice while i was extending my visa. one was in 2007 and another was in 2009. had some traffice offence issues and i didnt know that record stays up to 5 yrs if you pay fine to any court.
so fingure double cross this time they dnt find any silly reason to refuse my application as no offence been made last 5 yrs.

hi rumeee007

I agree with past posts suggesting that as long as your stay is currently legal at the point of filing the application then that's all that matters. And i assume your situation has been cleared up when u made the application. in this case, i wouldnt worry too much if i were you.

What is striking is that most people here have not gone through a solicitor because they feel their case is straightforward... unless of course if they have got any complications.

Also, if you have noticed most applications are successfull. But i have also noticed people get more anxious whether their application would be rejected MORE than the anxiety of waiting for weeks hearing nothing, which i think is unjustified a little.

This is why i think people should keep their hopes up since its mostly about waiting... so it helps carry on doing other things in life than contiue worrying.

Patience is a virtue

i also wish everyone updates their situation here so we can all estimate how long our applications are taking .... especially the silent members!

All the best to everyone
Vladmeer

I am 100 % agree with you .....

Think positive will get positive....

Zainy

Post by Zainy » Sat May 12, 2012 8:34 pm

perry254 wrote:
Zainy wrote:By the grace of God almighty I received my ILR
Applied on 23Jan
Acknwledgment dated 25 Jan
ILR stamped 17 apr 2012
Pass received 11 May 2012

3 Passports, LIUK test report,covering letter,don,t forget that my first passport was lost .
Congrats Zainy remember what i told ur passport has already been stamped just waiting to be posted..by the way u applied thru solicitor is it,,
yes

perry254
Newly Registered

Post by perry254 » Sun May 13, 2012 2:26 am

Applied on 23Jan
ILR stamped 17 apr 2012

3 Passports, LIUK test report,covering letter,don,t forget that my first passport was lost .

Hi Zainy, what time did the post man come to deliver ur passport coz in the morning on the 11 th u were still waiting and evening u posted on here u got ur passport. Do Royal mail come in the evening if i may ask.

Zainy

Post by Zainy » Sun May 13, 2012 10:05 am

@perry254 ,I was at work & posting on this forum via my phone but when I got back home I found the A4 envelope . It was a signed for but I was surprised that no one was at home and the post man delivered the passport without taking any signature .

birat
Newly Registered

timeline

Post by birat » Sun May 13, 2012 10:31 am

HI EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM , IM NEW TO THIS FORUM .

APPLIED -7 FEB
RECEIVED BY HO -8 FEB
ACKNOLEGEMENT DATED - 9 FEB

MY DEPENDENTS HAVE APPLIED TOGETHER WITH ME .

STILL WAITING .

hemalay

Re: timeline

Post by hemalay » Sun May 13, 2012 11:26 am

birat wrote:HI EVERYONE ON THIS FORUM , IM NEW TO THIS FORUM .

APPLIED -7 FEB
RECEIVED BY HO -8 FEB

STILL WAITING .
Are u sure?
Dependents cannot apply with a 10 year set o form !!!
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

Zak149
Newly Registered

Post by Zak149 » Sun May 13, 2012 12:12 pm

hemalay wrote:

APPLIED -7 FEB
RECEIVED BY HO -8 FEB

STILL WAITING .
Are u sure?
Dependents cannot apply with a 10 year set o form

Yes you can apply with your dependants together but their application would be Flr m,HO will keep ur dependants application on hold untill they made the
decision on ur ilr,if ur application of ilr get successful then this decision will be transferred to the relevant department.i would say if u have dependants kids,don't apply with ur application cuz if u been granted ILR then u can apply for ur dependants kids for registration as British citizen.if ur kids are born in uk then u can register them as a British citizen.i hope u got the answer.zak149

Zak149
Newly Registered

Post by Zak149 » Sun May 13, 2012 12:20 pm

Zak149 wrote:
hemalay wrote:

APPLIED -7 FEB
RECEIVED BY HO -8 FEB

STILL WAITING .
Are u sure?

Yes you can apply with your dependants together but their application would be Flr m,HO will keep ur dependants application on hold untill they made the
decision on ur ilr,if ur application of ilr get successful then this decision will be transferred to the relevant department.i would say if u have dependants kids,don't apply with ur application cuz if u been granted ILR then u can apply for ur dependants kids for registration as British citizen.if ur kids are born in uk then u can register them as a British citizen.i hope u got the answer.zak149
But remember one thing u cannot add ur dependant on ur set o application if they r not living in the UK for the continuous 10 years.for dependants,u have to make Flr m application.

vladmeer
Newly Registered

Post by vladmeer » Sun May 13, 2012 2:47 pm

APPLIED -7 FEB
RECEIVED BY HO -8 FEB

STILL WAITING .
Welcome to the group, birat.

Your place in the queue is between hemalay and sri_red in order of applying.

We do hope Zak149, sabhi77, and rumee007 get their passports early this coming week.. as they have waited the longest so far.

But it is expected the February applicants will get theirs, as what happened with loki32, vank7, and shobapaireddy.

So i hope the best to everyone.
Vladmeer

makepop1

Post by makepop1 » Sun May 13, 2012 9:18 pm

APPLIED -7 FEB
RECEIVED BY HO -8 FEB

STILL WAITING .
what form did u filled in for your dependents ? have they been with you for 10 years ?

sabhi77
Newly Registered

Post by sabhi77 » Sun May 13, 2012 10:16 pm

Thanks Valdmeer. I really hope we (January Applicants) receive our passports this week. This does not mean that February applicants should not receive their. Let's see what this week brings.

GBEMI
- thin ice -

Post by GBEMI » Mon May 14, 2012 1:08 am

We all get our passport back this week both Jan and Feb.

hemalay

Re: Processing Time is now 14.7 weeks

Post by hemalay » Mon May 14, 2012 10:09 am

Thanks Vladmeer
vladmeer wrote:hi all

i just updated the Time Line excel file on Skydrive.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir.aspx?ci ... CKorAY-TW0

copy and paste above link in browser address bar

All credits for this Excel Sheet goes to original poster and author vien1206

according to the file:
Average UKBA Processing Time:
(Based on the recent 16 completed applications) is now 14.7 weeks

it has been going up for the last few weeks. yesterday it was 14.1 weeks, but with Need_light's application it took him 17 weeks, which raised the average.

Thanks to hemlay as he has uploaded the file on Skydrive as he mentioned: "I have uploaded the original Time Line excel file to sky drive so we all can go and update our timeline."

all the best
Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday

sabhi77
Newly Registered

What a relief!

Post by sabhi77 » Mon May 14, 2012 10:41 am

Hi All,

Just to let you know that I have received my passport with endorsed ILR dated 20/04/12 in Liverpool. Thank you guys for prayers and support.

Guys do not lose hope, you will all receive yours soon.

All the best.

birat
Newly Registered

Post by birat » Mon May 14, 2012 11:11 am

makepop1 wrote:

APPLIED -7 FEB
RECEIVED BY HO -8 FEB

STILL WAITING .
what form did u filled in for your dependents ? have they been with you for 10 years ?
flr m for my dependents .

Loveislovely
- thin ice -

Post by Loveislovely » Mon May 14, 2012 11:14 am

Applied on 23Jan
ILR stamped 17 apr 2012

Hi Zainy!

I am pleased for you, enjoy!!!!!!!!!

Loveislovely
All for one, one for all..... Peace

birat
Newly Registered

Post by birat » Mon May 14, 2012 11:15 am

Zak149 wrote:
hemalay wrote:

APPLIED -7 FEB
RECEIVED BY HO -8 FEB

STILL WAITING .
Are u sure?

u r right zak , but my dependents didnt have long visa where as their visa was expiring so applied together .

Loveislovely
- thin ice -

Re: Feb ILR Applicant

Post by Loveislovely » Mon May 14, 2012 11:18 am

[quote="carpe_ deam"]Hello there

I am very fond of this Great forum.

I know how its feels just to waiting day after day..

Apply: 03/02/2012

Ack : 07/02/2012

Still Waiting?

Hope and pray all the applicant recieve the good news as soon as possible..[/quote

Welcome Carpe!!!

Loveislovely]

Loveislovely
- thin ice -

Post by Loveislovely » Mon May 14, 2012 11:22 am

GBEMI wrote:Congratulations for all that got their Freedom. By the Grace of God we all get ours soon .the Forums as being a great help to me.
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Loveislovely
- thin ice -

Post by Loveislovely » Mon May 14, 2012 11:28 am

GBEMI wrote:Who is next?
It will be me, I am claiming it in Jesus name......

Loveislovely
- thin ice -

Post by Loveislovely » Mon May 14, 2012 11:38 am

vladmeer wrote:

hi rumeee007

Patience is a virtue

All the best to everyone
Vladmeer
@Vladmeer, I can understand what you are saying, but most people would by ok waiting, if they are sure that, they will receive ILR at some point, waiting and not sure what the result may be, can be devastating....

Loveislovely!!!!!