ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

College issued fake Cas! Help needed

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ali_111
Newly Registered

Post by ali_111 » Sun May 13, 2012 1:47 am

Hi there,
I need advice for my cousin. He applied for student visa extention got CAS from London Academy of Learning(LAL) in white chapel but it declared as fake by UKBA. When contacted college LAL principal said Some fake CAS letters were issued and he already informed UKBA and register police complain about it.
When Contacted agent who facilitate the CAs he said he got CAs from one of the director of the college and that director is no more in the college?
What is a solution for this as Cousin got 322 and passport is with UKBA?
Urgent advice needed also if you can suggest some good lawyer to deal with this case?

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Sun May 13, 2012 9:09 am

What do you mean 'he got 322?'

quantum1
Member of Standing

Post by quantum1 » Sun May 13, 2012 11:37 am

Greenie wrote:What do you mean 'he got 322?'
Refused under paragraph 322 perhaps. Your cousin should have got the CAS directly from the College, instead of through an agent. I think its best if he report the agent to the police so he does not get blamed. I assume he did not know that it was fake. If he knew, then there is not much he can do. he made his bed and he will sleep in it.

Deviser

Post by Deviser » Sun May 13, 2012 1:55 pm

Even if he did not know, who will believe now?

I have seen many cases like this. First college itself appoints unofficial agents to get business and when some commission/ego dispute take place between agent and college principal (mostly), college punnish student by informing UKBA that all related documents are false, even its actually not false and issued by college but they refuse to recognize it.

Rather than helping students and investigate the matter further, UKBA take that students as 'easy meat' and just destry their future by u/s 322 and futher applications ban u/s 320(7b) and 320(11).

Student have to leave UK and the main culprits like college principal and that agent enjoy their life as usual and UKBA happy to send one more migrant home who actually PAID all of them for their services.

ali_111
Newly Registered

Post by ali_111 » Mon May 14, 2012 12:37 am

Hi There,

He was refused under 322(1A) of immigration rules. What can be done as Agent said he got the CAS from College but college is refusing to accept it.
Any solution ??

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Mon May 14, 2012 1:35 am

The college issues a CAS on a system that is checked by UKBA. it isn't a case anymore that the college can say it is fake when it isn't. If the college issued it genuinely it will be on the system.
Deviser wrote:Even if he did not know, who will believe now?

I have seen many cases like this. First college itself appoints unofficial agents to get business and when some commission/ego dispute take place between agent and college principal (mostly), college punnish student by informing UKBA that all related documents are false, even its actually not false and issued by college but they refuse to recognize it.

Rather than helping students and investigate the matter further, UKBA take that students as 'easy meat' and just destry their future by u/s 322 and futher applications ban u/s 320(7b) and 320(11).

Student have to leave UK and the main culprits like college principal and that agent enjoy their life as usual and UKBA happy to send one more migrant home who actually PAID all of them for their services.

ali_111
Newly Registered

Post by ali_111 » Mon May 14, 2012 2:02 am

I understand this. What can be done to save his career now? As when contacted agent he said One of college partner Rana is sacked from college who originally issued(Fake) Cas.

Any solution please recommend..

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Post by PaperPusher » Mon May 14, 2012 2:15 am

What did it say about fees paid to the college on the CAS?

ali_111
Newly Registered

Post by ali_111 » Mon May 14, 2012 2:28 am

Agent said he paid fee to Rana one of the director.. It says on CAS full fee paid of £2500 but actually student paid only £1500 to agent.

PaperPusher
Respected Guru

Re: College issued fake Cas! Help needed

Post by PaperPusher » Mon May 14, 2012 6:56 am

ali_111 wrote:Agent said he paid fee to Rana one of the director.. It says on CAS full fee paid of £2500 but actually student paid only £1500 to agent.
So he knowingly deceived UKBA then. He can hardly say it isn't his fault. I can see what a person could do to help their case, but it is what an honest person would already have done.

mah

hello

Post by mah » Fri May 25, 2012 7:21 pm

I have faced same situation, i paid fees to agent and college denied their admission letter. Do tell me if you find any solution out of it.
we can talk about it and can find other students like us who have been cheated by CAS and agent coalition.

Kiran271084
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by Kiran271084 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:41 pm

Same thing happen to me i apply on london acadamy of learning college Nd my visa got refused because of same reason..fraud cas letter.. And my agent told me that person who provide cas letter was from college only and he is in police costudy..so there is 99%chances to get visa..so i did appeal and now my appeal is going on..hoping for positive judgement..

Kiran271084
Newly Registered

Post by Kiran271084 » Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:48 pm

Faced same situation..from same college.:bt i did appeal on my visa refusal because its not students fault..cas leter is the thing which only college can provide..and so did appeal..and waiting for results...