ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW to tier 2(general) payslip required?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

erythromycin
Newly Registered

PSW to tier 2(general) payslip required?

Post by erythromycin » Sun May 13, 2012 4:52 pm

Hi all,
It would be much appreciated if you can provide your thought on my query.
BACKGROUND:-
I am currently on Tier 1 (Post-Study work). I am applying for tier (2) general using UKBA online form.

I know that previously, i have to work for the same employer for 6 months to be exempt from the resident labour market test and i have to submit 6-month payslips as evidence.

However, I can no longer find any information either on UKBA website or in its Tier 2 guidance document about the need to have worked for the same employer for 6 months and to submit my payslips for 6 months.

Question:-

Do I still need to submit payslips as evidence of working?
If so, are payslips sufficient or do i need to submit bank statements from the previous 6 months?

Thanks[/u]

jn.adi
Newly Registered

Post by jn.adi » Wed May 30, 2012 1:44 pm

Hi there

I am in the same situation i.e I have a company who is ready to sponser me but I have nt been working for them for 6 months. I can not find that that rule anywhere on UKBA's website or Tier 2 general policy guidance anymore (they had previously mentioned the 6 month payslip rule on their website). Were you able to find out any answers from any other source. I am also planning to call up UKBA and ask them, but its impossible to get through.

rehandha
Newly Registered

PSW to Tier 2 General

Post by rehandha » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:16 pm

Hi Guys,

I am in the same situation applying for Tier 2 from PSW.

Few days back when I visited UKBA website then they clearly mentioned that you only need last 6 months payslips to satisfy the maintenance requirement, but I cannot see it mentioned anymore.

Can anyone please confirm if it has been changed?

Thanks,
Rehan

Kalyan2305
Newly Registered

Stuck with same Question

Post by Kalyan2305 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:03 am

Hi guys,

I am also stuck at the same point. Please let me know if somebody finds something on this.

Thanks in Advance.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:24 pm

the reason why 6 months payslips were required before was because in order to be exempt from the RLMT by switching from PSW, the migrant had to have worked for the employer for 6 months. Since there is no longer a 6 month requirement, 6 months payslips are therefore not required.