ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Mon May 14, 2012 12:11 pm

zully wrote: I sent mine in on the 19th April... i wish i did it instantly instead of sitting around being depressed over the decision. They have not taken my money out yet, but saying that there can be a delay as they say. but i think i wont hear anything probably till next week or week after as they are only on the first week of april...

zuly
If you do it by paper yes there is a delay, if you do it online, it's instantaneous as the funds are placed in that middle ground ready for the transfer overnight in the batch processing.

You'll be fine, don't worry about it, 19 April you submitted you get your letter with the deadline by the end of the first week of June. But remember the letter you get is only cause of the time taken to print off and post, the deadline is given to the ECM is a week or two before you receive the letter.

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Mon May 14, 2012 12:31 pm

king2be98 wrote:
zully wrote: I sent mine in on the 19th April... i wish i did it instantly instead of sitting around being depressed over the decision. They have not taken my money out yet, but saying that there can be a delay as they say. but i think i wont hear anything probably till next week or week after as they are only on the first week of april...

zuly
If you do it by paper yes there is a delay, if you do it online, it's instantaneous as the funds are placed in that middle ground ready for the transfer overnight in the batch processing.

You'll be fine, don't worry about it, 19 April you submitted you get your letter with the deadline by the end of the first week of June. But remember the letter you get is only cause of the time taken to print off and post, the deadline is given to the ECM is a week or two before you receive the letter.
when i called this mornin they said its 19weeks from the day i recieve the letter, i dnt think thats the case, i think its 19weeks from the day its processed i.e 11th may for me.

also i think the only difference between onlind an by post sent appeals is that the payment is taken out quickly in online ones but the processing times is the same for both.
visa-grante:25.10.12

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Mon May 14, 2012 12:34 pm

king2be98 wrote:

zuly

king
I live in the hope that it will get resolved by the ecm and decision will be over turned...... my uncle told me that on the appeal it stated that if I provide evidence it may be able to be resolved without a hearing. This is not a common thing that they write on appeals.
so we will see

zully
application @ ISL 13/01/2012
returned 30/03/2012 Refused app
applied for appeal in uk 19/04/12
deadline given 05/11/2012
Court date: 10 jan 2013
call letter: 08/03/2013
visa stamped?

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Mon May 14, 2012 12:40 pm

zully wrote:
king2be98 wrote:

zuly

king
I live in the hope that it will get resolved by the ecm and decision will be over turned...... my uncle told me that on the appeal it stated that if I provide evidence it may be able to be resolved without a hearing. This is not a common thing that they write on appeals.
so we will see

zully
totally agree with you, InshAllah its def going to be overturned by the ECM coz i think they themeselves realized it was jus a minor issue.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Mon May 14, 2012 12:45 pm

Syma and King.

Hope it's the same for you guys.....and i really hope they do it quicker i know if yu write an experdite letter. or whatever its called, then the judge will ask the Eco too look at in 11 weeks I think.

Zully
visa stamped?

king2be98
- thin ice -

Post by king2be98 » Mon May 14, 2012 1:12 pm

zully wrote:Syma and King.

Hope it's the same for you guys.....and i really hope they do it quicker i know if yu write an experdite letter. or whatever its called, then the judge will ask the Eco too look at in 11 weeks I think.

Zully
Never give yourself false hope, it hurts when you don't get what you planned for.

It should be overturned in all 3 cases as they are fairly standard issues, Syma's is a Uni fee issue for exmaple, which can be covered with one headed letter and a bank statement with the outgoing amount. Pretty straightforward decision, the question is, will the ECM and their posse of idiots realise this and overturn or will they like they have in the past, suffer humiliation in court or not even show up at all.

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Mon May 14, 2012 1:20 pm

king2be98 wrote:

Zully
Never give yourself false hope, it hurts when you don't get what you planned for.

It should be overturned in all 3 cases as they are fairly standard issues, Syma's is a Uni fee issue for exmaple, which can be covered with one headed letter and a bank statement with the outgoing amount. Pretty straightforward decision, the question is, will the ECM and their posse of idiots realise this and overturn or will they like they have in the past, suffer humiliation in court or not even show up at all.
i actually emailed islbd embassy as soon as i got my refusal i sent an email forwardin them a copy of the sent email in which i'd sent the proof of payment so i asked how can u say i dint send u proof when i did.
i got a reply sayin we do realize now that u did send the proof of payment in time but it was not availble to the ECO while making the decision so basically their admin staff's fault. but in the same email they asked that the issue still remains who actually paid this fee , wot bunch of morons

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Mon May 14, 2012 2:11 pm

syma wrote:
king2be98 wrote:

Zully

i actually emailed islbd embassy as soon as i got my refusal i sent an email forwardin them a copy of the sent email in which i'd sent the proof of payment so i asked how can u say i dint send u proof when i did.
i got a reply sayin we do realize now that u did send the proof of payment in time but it was not availble to the ECO while making the decision so basically their admin staff's fault. but in the same email they asked that the issue still remains who actually paid this fee , wot bunch of morons

There maybe things that are really simple to the ECO but as the proof is not infront of them but yet they understand i think the only thing they can do is reject it.
In my case i think they did realise that my hubby got the wrong date in but gave and not the nikkah date, so they don't have an option. Proof is paper and it didnt match so really i cannot blame the home office body. I use to swear at the Eco everyday and say really rude swear words to them but then I decided that maybe i should'nt its there job and maybe god will test me more for swearing so now I decided im just gonna leave it.

I am gonna wait for confirmation letter from court then i will see what date they give, If I feel the need then i will ask my Mp to get involved, He is a great guy and really helpful.

I dont get my hopes up anymore im just gonna grin and bear it, there are people in pakistan that don't see their hubby for 2 3 years as they work in dubai or saudi they dont complain poor girls so im not.
I lived alone for 9 years looked after my daughter im sure i can do a few extra months with another child im use to it and i got a massive family.

baby is coming....fasting is coming....summer holidays........eid.... then it will be sept so daughter will need things for her next year but by then most the year be gone.

Maybe i will go back to work much earlier if hubby isnt here time will pass.........

zully
visa stamped?

MrE2012

Post by MrE2012 » Mon May 14, 2012 3:17 pm

Hi All any March applicant updates?

any status change?

MrE2012

Post by MrE2012 » Mon May 14, 2012 3:29 pm

MY Dear Friends...

i hope InshAllah everyone gets what they Desire?.. June InshAllah for March Applicants.. And for those waiting soon i pray.

ALLAH IS THE GIVER OF GOOD AND WILL REWARD IN THE END

MALBORO

@zully

Post by MALBORO » Mon May 14, 2012 3:54 pm

Zully it must be very frustating i can imaganie dat may allah SWT grant u patience insha_allah things will work out for u

i know someone who made kinda same mistake and got refused but MP was contracted and he spoke to people at BHC in islamabad and dicision was reverted.

i have come to know the powers of MP wen i contracted mine and he did alot for me,
so i highly recmend u to do contact ur MP ASAP....
if u r in bradford MP david ward is the best person to go to...

may allah SWT help us all ameen and keep us blessed

Sal5UK

Post by Sal5UK » Mon May 14, 2012 3:59 pm

Salaam people...

I got the nikah nama translated in English, do i need to get this attested? Where from?

Also isit vital to get the docs attested from Mofa? They charging 3000 rps at the moment.

Thanks

zully
Member of Standing

Re: @zully

Post by zully » Mon May 14, 2012 4:04 pm

MALBORO wrote:Zully it must be very frustating i can imaganie dat may allah SWT grant u patience insha_allah things will work out for u

i know someone who made kinda same mistake and got refused but MP was contracted and he spoke to people at BHC in islamabad and dicision was reverted.

i have come to know the powers of MP wen i contracted mine and he did alot for me,

Thank you very much, I have submitted my appeal now im not sure to wait till they give me a date then go to my mp, or shall i just go now and explain to him what has happened and to see if he can do anything.

i dont want to annoy the eco in anyway.
Now im so confused I would love to get the decision reverted just like anyone else would.

WHAT DO AL THE OTHER GUYS THINK SHOUDL I ASK THE MP NOW TO GET INVOLVED ?

Zully
visa stamped?

aaaaaa123

Post by aaaaaa123 » Mon May 14, 2012 4:58 pm

@MALBORO ur MP must be very helpful we dont even get to speak to him directly its his assistant that we get to talk to.
The person u r talkin about did they not send thier appeal off then.
Application submitted and forwad to ISB OC - 05/01/12
Refused 25/04/12
Appeal lodged 08/05/12

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Mon May 14, 2012 5:36 pm

MALBORO wrote:Zully it must be very frustating i can imaganie dat may allah SWT grant u patience insha_allah things will work out for u

Marlboro have u had any updates to why ur appliation sent back to embassy

haly4mozi

Post by haly4mozi » Mon May 14, 2012 5:58 pm

Salam everyone. I will b applying for my hubbyz visa at the end of this month inshallah...wud hav applied earlier but had some problem. Now I need to know what nikah nama you guys have sent off or will be sending. Can we send only the NADRA marriage certificate or do we need to send the one written in urdu? Please let me knw guys coz its the LAST thing I need before we submit the visa application. Those whose hubby or wife hav been granted a visa plz let me know coz al be sure about it.

Thank you in advance evry1.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Mon May 14, 2012 6:04 pm

aaaaaa123 wrote:@MALBORO ur MP must be very helpful we dont even get to speak to him directly its his assistant that we get to talk to.
The person u r talkin about did they not send thier appeal off then.

What does the. assistant say to you, may they can still help or go down to his or her office.

zully
visa stamped?

saannaa
- thin ice -

Post by saannaa » Mon May 14, 2012 6:06 pm

shade00 wrote:AS OF 13/05/2012

60 working day benchmark

JANUARY 2012

malboro application submitted in Isb 17/01/12 waiting (83)]ready for collection 10/5/12 -RETURNED BACK TO EMBASSY
ssms application submitted in Mpr on 31/01/12 waiting (74)

FEBRUARY 2012 - Possible response May

BIG MAJ application submited in Mpr on 08/02/12 waiting (68)
hide&seek application submited in Isb on 09/02/12 waiting(66)ready for collection 10/5/12- RETURNED BACK TO EMBASSY
hamza1 application submitted in Lhr on 12/02/12 waiting (65)
sayyidi application submitted in ? on 15/02/12 waiting (63)
Gregarious application submited in Khi on 17/02/12 waiting (61)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sefreak application submited in Lhr on 20/02/12 waiting (60)
TNT4ever application submited in Lhr on 21/02/12 waiting (59)
shade00 application submited in Isl on 22/02/12 waiting (58)
chtahir application submited in Isl on 27/02/12 waiting (55)
RAHIM application submited in Isl on 28/02/12 waiting (54)
Nazzy application submitted in Mpr on 28/02/12 waiting (54)

MARCH 2012 - Possible response June

saannaa application submited in khi on 01/03/12 (53)
Nazia application submited in Mpr on 09/03/12 waiting (46)
MrE2012 spplication submitted in ISL on 09/03/12 waiting (46)
21SHOAIB21 application submited in Mpr on 12/03/12 waiting (45)
*Y3NVY* application submitted in Isl 12/03/12 (45)
el nino application submitted in Isl 13/03/12 (44)
Sal7786 application submited in Mpr on 16/03/12 waiting (41)
Mush2012 application submitted in Lhr 16/03/12 waiting (41)
Munchies27 application submited in Lhr on 19/03/12 waiting (40)
Shamus7000 application submited in Mpr on 22/03/12 waiting (37)
Shatif application submited in Lhr on 28/03/12 waiting (33)
Gohar application submitted in ?? on 28.03/12 waiting (33)
Aimsal application submitted in Khi on 29/03/12 waiting (32)
xXxMrsZxXx app submitted in Lhr on 30/03/12 waiting (31)

APRIL 2012 - Possible response July

solder786 application submitted in Mpr on 11/04/12 waiting (25)
awaham application submitted in Isl on 12/04/12 waiting (24)
danyboy application submitted in Isl on 23/04/12 waiting (16)
assadullah application submitted in Mpr on 24/4/12 waiting (24)

Adjusted TNT4ever timeline
Application submitted: karachi. 1.03.12
Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC 1/03/2012
Under Process at British High Commission: 14/03/12

saannaa
- thin ice -

Post by saannaa » Mon May 14, 2012 6:10 pm

MrE2012 wrote:Hi All any March applicant updates?

any status change?
no change:(
Application submitted: karachi. 1.03.12
Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC 1/03/2012
Under Process at British High Commission: 14/03/12

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Mon May 14, 2012 6:18 pm

Sal5UK wrote:Salaam people...

I got the nikah nama translated in English, do i need to get this attested? Where from?

Also isit vital to get the docs attested from Mofa? They charging 3000 rps at the moment.

Thanks
I do not think it needs to be attest from MoFA. Attestion can be done by a public notrary (no idea what that means, not got that far yet).

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Mon May 14, 2012 6:19 pm

haly4mozi wrote:Salam everyone. I will b applying for my hubbyz visa at the end of this month inshallah...wud hav applied earlier but had some problem. Now I need to know what nikah nama you guys have sent off or will be sending. Can we send only the NADRA marriage certificate or do we need to send the one written in urdu? Please let me knw guys coz its the LAST thing I need before we submit the visa application. Those whose hubby or wife hav been granted a visa plz let me know coz al be sure about it.

Thank you in advance evry1.
I believe you do need to submit the original urdu nikahnama with an attested translation. Putting the NADRA one in additionally would not hurt.

haly4mozi

Post by haly4mozi » Mon May 14, 2012 6:38 pm

Thank you very much for the reply but can anyone who has been granted a visa also reply please and thx :)

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Mon May 14, 2012 6:41 pm

WHAT DO AL THE OTHER GUYS THINK SHOUDL I ASK THE MP NOW TO GET INVOLVED ?
@Zully! I suggest you can get involved your MP for your immigration matter. It not only speed up your matter but also make your case safe n positive side to some extent. MP recommend you that you are on his/her constituent. Some MP's are really superb, they do their best efforts to justify your case and support you. But some they do less efforts.
After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.

r4sh1d

Post by r4sh1d » Mon May 14, 2012 6:42 pm

haly4mozi wrote:Thank you very much for the reply but can anyone who has been granted a visa also reply please and thx :)
there is also a guide on this page for your reference:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... tart=14200

i am sure an applicant will also advise you. :)

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Mon May 14, 2012 6:48 pm

r4sh1d wrote:
haly4mozi wrote:Thank you very much for the reply but can anyone who has been granted a visa also reply please and thx :)
there is also a guide on this page for your reference:

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... tart=14200

i am sure an applicant will also advise you. :)
Anyone can advise you. Dont think just the nikkah nama will make you successful they can find other reasons,Every case is different and pass on different merits.
visa stamped?