ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Citizenship timeline tracker.

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rayr7501

Post by rayr7501 » Mon May 14, 2012 8:46 am

kanti1978 wrote:i congratulate mr minister for the his great efforts in clearing the backlog but we must say that there is no rights for immigrants in the irish constitution and foreign people who worked hard in the good years and contribute to the irish booming were forgotten until new government took over.
also this new governments is broke so lets milk the immigrants and generate money with higher naturalisation fees. nothing is free in this world.
if they wana be more practical then they should create naturalisation tracker where applicatant can track their applications like civilised european country!!!!! we cant put our life, future, plans on hold for many years without knowing whether we will have the right to live in this country like real citizen who worked hard and paid tax like irish citizens.

words are nice but reality is shocking.many applicants are waiting more than 3 even 4 years without answer. !!
i would rather prefer the applicants waiting 3 or 4 years rather than compromising on security checks when dealing with applicants originating from terror states( i mean arab countries and pakistan )....also , i hope the minister should enact a law requiring all new immigrants to be proficient in English as well as having an affinity with the Irish history and its cultural heritage as well as making it mandatory to learn to sing the national anthem....since we all need to integrate within the mainstream Irish society ....

waitingcitizen

Post by waitingcitizen » Mon May 14, 2012 9:00 am

Guys, This section of forum as the name suggests it is a Citizenship Timeline Tracker We should all go by this as anything else is a deviation from the main timeline topic.Thanks.

Irishsoon
Newly Registered

Post by Irishsoon » Mon May 14, 2012 2:22 pm

rayr7501 wrote:
kanti1978 wrote:i congratulate mr minister for the his great efforts in clearing the backlog but we must say that there is no rights for immigrants in the irish constitution and foreign people who worked hard in the good years and contribute to the irish booming were forgotten until new government took over.
also this new governments is broke so lets milk the immigrants and generate money with higher naturalisation fees. nothing is free in this world.
if they wana be more practical then they should create naturalisation tracker where applicatant can track their applications like civilised european country!!!!! we cant put our life, future, plans on hold for many years without knowing whether we will have the right to live in this country like real citizen who worked hard and paid tax like irish citizens.

words are nice but reality is shocking.many applicants are waiting more than 3 even 4 years without answer. !!
i would rather prefer the applicants waiting 3 or 4 years rather than compromising on security checks when dealing with applicants originating from terror states( i mean arab countries and pakistan )....also , i hope the minister should enact a law requiring all new immigrants to be proficient in English as well as having an affinity with the Irish history and its cultural heritage as well as making it mandatory to learn to sing the national anthem....since we all need to integrate within the mainstream Irish society ....
I'll second all the suggestions by rayr7501. It's an absolute essential to have some sort of exam to prove your English efficiency (even on a level to be regarded minimum acceptable) and more importantly a general knowledge of the Irish culture and history, especially the recent history of the Irish Nation as a Republic.

I hope Minister Shatter would introduce these new initiatives as soon as possible.

Irishsoon
Newly Registered

Post by Irishsoon » Mon May 14, 2012 2:29 pm

Irishsoon wrote:
corksev wrote:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDf0CO0uFRg

full speech is here.
I hope that some participants would keep those kids a little bit more quite or at least arrange a babysitter for just few hours. It's a solemn event and sometimes kids shouting became too much. Minister mentioned it as well.

The other suggestion is that it would have been much better if more people could have say the Irish National Anthem. I know it's in Gaelic, but worth memorising it as an Irish Citizen.

Below is the link to the lyrics for whom might be interested for the upcoming ceremonies.

Good ceremony and well done Minister Shatter. He & Fine Gael are clearly showing what speeding up the process means and how the other departments should learn a lesson how to clear a backlog and keep their promises!

Well done again Minister Shatter and Good luck for those who are still waiting.

Just under 8,500 waiting more than 6 months in the system. This progress is truly remarkable.

Irish National Anthem with Lyrics and pronunciations in Green bits:
http://irishnationalanthem.net/lyrics.html

Irish National Anthem:
http://www.nationalanthems.me/ireland-a ... a-bhfiann/

Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amhr%C3%A1n_na_bhFiann
Following my previous post...This was my post couple of months ago regarding the Irish National Anthem. No matter how hard is going to be to learn it in Gaelic...I'd rather to do it if I really appreciate the gravity and importance of the Citizenship Ceremony. Even if I have to memorise it, I'd do it personally.

Hope the links above would help people who prefer to learn the Irish National Anthem.

Regards

seasayoub
BANNED

Post by seasayoub » Mon May 14, 2012 3:48 pm

rayr7501 wrote:

If the united kingdom of great Britain and northern Ireland which Ireland derived their heritages from originally could processed a citizenship application withing six months, why would Irish Citizenship be taken 3 to 4 years having made a pledge of 26 month which is even to long for a small state of 4 million people, well only God knows.

samchoopra

Post by samchoopra » Mon May 14, 2012 6:34 pm

great things some people start to second the other suegesstions at this forum after geting passports now they rember that its good to have a english test also no bother on security checks if it would take 4 years.
its very good that irish passport have a place of birth column its very good so that it will remind every 1 their birth places so that some people will not start to fly too much that they are special.

EMAB
Newly Registered

Post by EMAB » Mon May 14, 2012 6:41 pm

hi friends, i appreciate your suggestions and thoughts for conditions/ requirements to apply for citizenship. Eventually every possible change will be implemented by all countries to manage and/or control migrations. Though, i request all of you please don't fill up this thread with other than timeline tracking information. Any new ideas or other topics, please open a new thread. thanks in advance.

EMAB
Newly Registered

Post by EMAB » Mon May 14, 2012 6:48 pm

Hi guys, did anybody got approvals or any update? This thread seems very quite from past few weeks. Appreciate friends who are sharing information. thanks.

dania

Post by dania » Mon May 14, 2012 7:37 pm

what ever the reason they give for taking too long to process the applications it is totally unacceptable for anybody regardless of any country they r from ,no country in the world is taking three four five years to process naturalization applications so shame on irish system of processing things :cry: and one more thing as i said before :cry: the people from arab countries or pakistan are not bad any body from any where in the world can be good or bad so please dont target these people and treat every body equally
"The world suffers a lot.Not because of the violence of bad people,but because of the silence of good people!" [Napolean]

Goldenpaul
Newly Registered

Re: Different versions of Approval Letters (any clue what's

Post by Goldenpaul » Mon May 14, 2012 7:39 pm

4000 wrote:
sysopr wrote:Post subject: Different versions of Approval Letters (any clue what's up?)

I am trying to determine what is happening with these Approval Letters, I have a feeling some people will be going to the June 14 ceremony, and some will not. I recieved a "white" paper asking for the fee and pictures and my GNIB card dated 3rd April 2012. (Applied June 2009, Further documentation Oct 2011). Note I have not heard from them with regard to the ceremony or acknowledgement of receipt of the money as at May 10.
4000 wrote:I asked a question a few weeks ago on this forum but nobody gave me an answer to it.

http://www.newcommunities.ie/news/2012/ ... -for-2012/

Citizenship Ceremony dates for 2012 are Thursday June 14, Thursday August 30 and Monday October 15.

Succesful applicants who received an approval letter for a Certificate of Naturalisation with no detailed instructions on how to participate in a Citizenship Ceremony should note that ceremonies are scheduled to take place on the above dates.

Provided the instructions in the letter of approval are followed, the applicant should expect to be invited to particpate in a ceremony on one of the above listed dates

Is it correct that some people receive approval letters together with the invitation to a ceremony? I received my approval letter and a request to send the 950 and no invitation to a ceremony, posted the money beggining of April and have not heard from them with regards to the ceremony or acknowledgement of receipt of the money...

Thanks
4000:

a) What date did you receive the approval letter?

b) Was there a "WHITE" sheet asking for payment?

c) When does your GNIB card expire?

d) What country are you from?

e) Do you have any special circumstances?

PIKKA wrote: HELLO EVERYBODY!

I am back from my holidays, I came back last week and an envelope with a harp on it was waiting for me. YES at last my wait is over after 45 months...

The approval letter was issued on 4th April and I was away...
PIKKA:

a) Was this a "WHITE" sheet asking for payment with directions, nothing else?

b) When does your GNIB card expire?

c) What country are you from?

d) Do you have any special circumstances?

Here are some samples Gathered from other posts in April:

It seems:

Yellow is 2:00pm / Blue is 10:00am? / Pink is 4:00pm? / Any other colour?

This is probably to co-ordinate people when they come to their respective times.

The question arises is what category does "white" fall into?? ALSO, what colour is the 4th ceremony?

[list] A) Has anyone got a colour other than Yellow Blue or Pink??

B) Can those who got Pink and Blue tell us what time is your ceremony so the data is correct? Is pink 10apm or 4pm? Is Blue 10apm or 4pm?

C) Has anyone else received a "WHITE" approval letter within the first three weeks of April 2012?
[/list]
Perhaps "WHITE" is in fact the 4th ceremony and we are just on standby of some sort?

iamcool wrote:I got a Yellow Paper letter today for 14th June 2pm oath ceremony. applied January 2011 and got LTR in Dec2011.
ceremony will have 1000 people it's on my letter
Gomez wrote:Hurrah! just got naturalisation aproval letter in the post today.. its a blue letter.. didnt get yellow letter though..ceremony on 14th of June Dublin. Applied for naturalisation in August 2010..thnx all and best of luck to those still waiting..
corksev wrote:yeahhhh.... this is what I am talking about mennnnnn!!!!!

Got my pink letter this morning asking for the ceremony on 14th June. Applied in Oct10 number, 68/10***/10. I rang last Thursday she said waiting for Garda report. So once they have Garda report it takes 1-2 weeks you get the answer.

Good luck to all the others waiting.
kaybe wrote:At last, i got my approval letter today for 14th of June. goodluck to those still waiting
Jaja4me2 wrote:I got my approval today. Applied September 2010, on the basis on 5 yrs residence IBC05. 14th of June is the date. Wish everybody waiting all the best. This forum has been very helpful, although I hardly post comments, I find myself reading people's comments and suggestion day after day. Your comments made me believe that my time will come, Thank you all
Sam Witwickey wrote:Yeayyyyy!!!.....Finally the pink letter arrived for 14th June ceremony...i appplied in October 2010, been here on work permit since 2000 then IBC05 and WCATT. :roll:
catch_hunter wrote:Last week, I got the invitation letter for ceremony on 14th June at 4 PM.
In conclusion: [/b]

Either "WHITE" IS infact the fourth ceremony, if no one got another colour othe than Yellow, Pink or Blue and we are on standby...

OR

Judging by this quote it looks as though the ceremony has filled up, the people who got white forms will be in the next ceremony in the summer, as their applications are sitting in a box.
IQU wrote:
Naija wrote:Hey guys.I've just found out that my friend and his brother recieved their approval letters as well.Both applied in march last year,2011.My friend had stamp 4 based on being a family member of eu (irish citizen),but not through marriage,and of course 5 years residency and i presume his brother had same status too,but didnt ask.Their own is on 14th of June as well,but at 3:30 pm one.Good luck to all those who are still waiting.It will come soon. :D
congrats to your mate :)
This post could be an indication that it may be September ceremony that we will be in. We should be getting the invite in August by my calculations.:
earlybird wrote:
4000 wrote:Does anybody know how long it take to get response and date for ceremony after posting the 950?
It took about two months for mine. Applied end of 2009, approval received end of Jan 2012, returned letter/funds Feb 2012, invite to June ceremony received a fortnight ago.
The answer as to WHY we only get the "white" sheet could be indicated by our own personal circumstances?

I am surprised however that I need to be without my GNIB card for so long.

Quite unusual, I must say, as 4 - 6 months without GNIB, I can't travel easily without hassle from other countries when entering Ireland. At the same time it is strange as MoJ states you should have the GNIB Card on your person at all times?
Approval received mid March and money send end of March.
It was a white paper
Have "Without Condition" stamp 5 so GNIB does not expire.
No special circumstances and from Africa.

Goldenpaul
Newly Registered

Post by Goldenpaul » Mon May 14, 2012 7:43 pm

Goldenpaul wrote:
4000 wrote:
sysopr wrote:Post subject: Different versions of Approval Letters (any clue what's up?)

I am trying to determine what is happening with these Approval Letters, I have a feeling some people will be going to the June 14 ceremony, and some will not. I recieved a "white" paper asking for the fee and pictures and my GNIB card dated 3rd April 2012. (Applied June 2009, Further documentation Oct 2011). Note I have not heard from them with regard to the ceremony or acknowledgement of receipt of the money as at May 10.
4000 wrote:I asked a question a few weeks ago on this forum but nobody gave me an answer to it.

Citizenship Ceremony dates for 2012 are Thursday June 14, Thursday August 30 and Monday October 15.

Succesful applicants who received an approval letter for a Certificate of Naturalisation with no detailed instructions on how to participate in a Citizenship Ceremony should note that ceremonies are scheduled to take place on the above dates.

Provided the instructions in the letter of approval are followed, the applicant should expect to be invited to particpate in a ceremony on one of the above listed dates

Is it correct that some people receive approval letters together with the invitation to a ceremony? I received my approval letter and a request to send the 950 and no invitation to a ceremony, posted the money beggining of April and have not heard from them with regards to the ceremony or acknowledgement of receipt of the money...

Thanks
4000:

a) What date did you receive the approval letter?

b) Was there a "WHITE" sheet asking for payment?

c) When does your GNIB card expire?

d) What country are you from?

e) Do you have any special circumstances?

PIKKA wrote: HELLO EVERYBODY!

I am back from my holidays, I came back last week and an envelope with a harp on it was waiting for me. YES at last my wait is over after 45 months...

The approval letter was issued on 4th April and I was away...
PIKKA:

a) Was this a "WHITE" sheet asking for payment with directions, nothing else?

b) When does your GNIB card expire?

c) What country are you from?

d) Do you have any special circumstances?

Here are some samples Gathered from other posts in April:

It seems:

Yellow is 2:00pm / Blue is 10:00am? / Pink is 4:00pm? / Any other colour?

This is probably to co-ordinate people when they come to their respective times.

The question arises is what category does "white" fall into?? ALSO, what colour is the 4th ceremony?

[list] A) Has anyone got a colour other than Yellow Blue or Pink??

B) Can those who got Pink and Blue tell us what time is your ceremony so the data is correct? Is pink 10apm or 4pm? Is Blue 10apm or 4pm?

C) Has anyone else received a "WHITE" approval letter within the first three weeks of April 2012?
[/list]
Perhaps "WHITE" is in fact the 4th ceremony and we are just on standby of some sort?

iamcool wrote:I got a Yellow Paper letter today for 14th June 2pm oath ceremony. applied January 2011 and got LTR in Dec2011.
ceremony will have 1000 people it's on my letter
Gomez wrote:Hurrah! just got naturalisation aproval letter in the post today.. its a blue letter.. didnt get yellow letter though..ceremony on 14th of June Dublin. Applied for naturalisation in August 2010..thnx all and best of luck to those still waiting..
corksev wrote:yeahhhh.... this is what I am talking about mennnnnn!!!!!

Got my pink letter this morning asking for the ceremony on 14th June. Applied in Oct10 number, 68/10***/10. I rang last Thursday she said waiting for Garda report. So once they have Garda report it takes 1-2 weeks you get the answer.

Good luck to all the others waiting.
kaybe wrote:At last, i got my approval letter today for 14th of June. goodluck to those still waiting
Jaja4me2 wrote:I got my approval today. Applied September 2010, on the basis on 5 yrs residence IBC05. 14th of June is the date. Wish everybody waiting all the best. This forum has been very helpful, although I hardly post comments, I find myself reading people's comments and suggestion day after day. Your comments made me believe that my time will come, Thank you all
Sam Witwickey wrote:Yeayyyyy!!!.....Finally the pink letter arrived for 14th June ceremony...i appplied in October 2010, been here on work permit since 2000 then IBC05 and WCATT. :roll:
catch_hunter wrote:Last week, I got the invitation letter for ceremony on 14th June at 4 PM.
In conclusion: [/b]

Either "WHITE" IS infact the fourth ceremony, if no one got another colour othe than Yellow, Pink or Blue and we are on standby...

OR

Judging by this quote it looks as though the ceremony has filled up, the people who got white forms will be in the next ceremony in the summer, as their applications are sitting in a box.
IQU wrote: congrats to your mate :)
This post could be an indication that it may be September ceremony that we will be in. We should be getting the invite in August by my calculations.:
earlybird wrote:
It took about two months for mine. Applied end of 2009, approval received end of Jan 2012, returned letter/funds Feb 2012, invite to June ceremony received a fortnight ago.
The answer as to WHY we only get the "white" sheet could be indicated by our own personal circumstances?

I am surprised however that I need to be without my GNIB card for so long.

Quite unusual, I must say, as 4 - 6 months without GNIB, I can't travel easily without hassle from other countries when entering Ireland. At the same time it is strange as MoJ states you should have the GNIB Card on your person at all times?
Approval received mid March and money send end of March.
It was a white paper
Have "Without Condition" stamp 5 so GNIB does not expire.
No special circumstances and from Africa.

waitingcitizen

Post by waitingcitizen » Mon May 14, 2012 8:35 pm

samchoopra wrote:great things some people start to second the other suegesstions at this forum after geting passports now they rember that its good to have a english test also no bother on security checks if it would take 4 years.
its very good that irish passport have a place of birth column its very good so that it will remind every 1 their birth places so that some people will not start to fly too much that they are special.
very well said. I hope others who are trying to deviate from the time lime tracker gets the message loud and clear.

EMAB
Newly Registered

Post by EMAB » Mon May 14, 2012 9:37 pm

http://www.newcommunities.ie/news/2012/ ... -for-2012/[/quote]

Thanks for sharing this link Goldenpaul. Sounds these may be exact dates for upcoming ceremonies. good luck to all. :)

seasayoub
BANNED

Post by seasayoub » Tue May 15, 2012 6:18 am

samchoopra wrote:great things some people start to second the other suegesstions at this forum after geting passports now they rember that its good to have a english test also no bother on security checks if it would take 4 years.
By the way everybody has their political believes which does not poses any threat or concerned or believes, please........... you know.

Well, given your statement aforesaid above, i presume the people granted citizenship already 50% of them has no good command of English language including writing.

Having resided in Ireland for 12 years and continued to search for my security in actual fact is a crazy excuses if i might correct your statement.

Every naturalize Irish citizen in Britain, Australia, Canada, And in the united state of American also has the column of their country of birth in their naturalize country which does not make any differences like everybody else if you're not happy for them becoming Irish citizens, so free up their legitimate expectations per the promissory estopells made on Correspondences . And all the best, stop been obsesses and arrogant.

BANDAR

Post by BANDAR » Wed May 16, 2012 1:22 am

IRELAND FOR ONE...ONE FOR IRELAND....MY IRELAND !!

xxxtieee

Post by xxxtieee » Wed May 16, 2012 9:11 am

seasayoub wrote:
By the way everybody has their political believes which does not poses any threat or concerned or believes, please........... you know.

Well, given your statement aforesaid above, i presume the people granted citizenship already 50% of them has no good command of English language including writing.

Having resided in Ireland for 12 years and continued to search for my security in actual fact is a crazy excuses if i might correct your statement.

Every naturalize Irish citizen in Britain, Australia, Canada, And in the united state of American also has the column of their country of birth in their naturalize country which does not make any differences like everybody else if you're not happy for them becoming Irish citizens, so free up their legitimate expectations per the promissory estopells made on Correspondences . And all the best, stop been obsesses and arrogant.
I haven't got my citizenship yet and I am not sure I will, either. But after reading the above post, I honestly think that we need an English language test.
-xxxtieee-

fatty patty

Post by fatty patty » Wed May 16, 2012 11:10 am

rayr7501 wrote:

Cop on mate...3-4 years wait does not make sense even if the person is related to Bin Ladens. US and other EU states turn around apps in more quicker times for candidates who are from not so great countries. Its plain petty excuses from the minister.

seasayoub
BANNED

Post by seasayoub » Wed May 16, 2012 12:11 pm

Cop on mate...3-4 years wait does not make sense even if the person is related to Bin Ladens. US and other EU states turn around apps in more quicker times for candidates who are from not so great countries. Its plain
petty excuses from the minister.[/quote]

IMAGINE THIS STORY AND IMMIGRANT CANT CREATE JOBS ELSEWHERE TO TACKLE THEIR HUNGER WHEN THE TIME TO GRANT THEM CITIZENSHIP IS BEEN DELAY BY POLITICS............

Ireland donating €8m to tackle global hunger

on 16/05/2012 11:34:04

Ireland is donating €8m to the fight against global hunger, Tánaiste Eamon Gilmore said today.

The funding will tackle child under-nutrition and support cutting-edge research to boost agricultural productivity in the developing world.

The Tánaiste also announced that Ireland has met the target of investing 20% of the Irish Aid budget in targeted and effective programmes to tackle global hunger.

The target was set following publication of the Hunger Task Force Report of 2008.

Speaking at the launch of Concern Worldwide's campaign"1,000 Days of Baby Nutrition" in Dublin today, the Tánaiste said Ireland had become a leading advocate internationally for urgent action to tackle hunger.

"Irish people have shown, by their generosity, time and time again that we will not ignore the plight of the poorest and most vulnerable- even during difficult times at home," Mr Gilmore said.

"Over the last three years Ireland has forged a leading role in global efforts to fight hunger.

"Working with US Secretary of State Clinton and with UN Secretary General Ban ki-Moon, we have put food security at the centre of the international agenda, particularly within the United Nations system.

"Through the Irish Aid programme, Ireland is investing in cutting-edge agricultural research to increase the yields of poor farmers and support them to build better futures for their children.

"We are also supporting programmes to tackle child and maternal under-nutrition through targeted food programmes and food fortification to deliver the micronutrients which are critical for pregnant women and babies.

"The funding that I am announcing today will help us to further build on this work."
Ads by Google

We're among the people that came here in the early 2001, we know their attitude toward Immigration in Ireland, most of you left in the queue now just pray to still be alive and in good health please prepare to wait, because Irish are fighter most especially when they realize you have alternative place to create wealth and do better here in Ireland, so folk prepare to wait and see whether almighty will not fall as they use to fall down and never heard off again in public life, and you and i ways will then be paved for ever. :lol:

Malika

Post by Malika » Thu May 17, 2012 12:09 pm

seasayoub wrote:Cop on mate...3-4 years wait does not make sense even if the person is related to Bin Ladens. US and other EU states turn around apps in more quicker times for candidates who are from not so great countries. Its plain
petty excuses from the minister.
IMAGINE THIS STORY AND IMMIGRANT CANT CREATE JOBS ELSEWHERE TO TACKLE THEIR HUNGER WHEN THE TIME TO GRANT THEM CITIZENSHIP IS BEEN DELAY BY POLITICS............

Ireland is donating €8m to the fight against global hunger, Tánaiste Eamon Gilmore said today.

The funding will tackle child under-nutrition and support cutting-edge research to boost agricultural productivity in the developing world.

The Tánaiste also announced that Ireland has met the target of investing 20% of the Irish Aid budget in targeted and effective programmes to tackle global hunger.

The target was set following publication of the Hunger Task Force Report of 2008.

Speaking at the launch of Concern Worldwide's campaign"1,000 Days of Baby Nutrition" in Dublin today, the Tánaiste said Ireland had become a leading advocate internationally for urgent action to tackle hunger.

"Irish people have shown, by their generosity, time and time again that we will not ignore the plight of the poorest and most vulnerable- even during difficult times at home," Mr Gilmore said.

"Over the last three years Ireland has forged a leading role in global efforts to fight hunger.

"Working with US Secretary of State Clinton and with UN Secretary General Ban ki-Moon, we have put food security at the centre of the international agenda, particularly within the United Nations system.

"Through the Irish Aid programme, Ireland is investing in cutting-edge agricultural research to increase the yields of poor farmers and support them to build better futures for their children.

"We are also supporting programmes to tackle child and maternal under-nutrition through targeted food programmes and food fortification to deliver the micronutrients which are critical for pregnant women and babies.

"The funding that I am announcing today will help us to further build on this work."
Ads by Google

We're among the people that came here in the early 2001, we know their attitude toward Immigration in Ireland, most of you left in the queue now just pray to still be alive and in good health please prepare to wait, because Irish are fighter most especially when they realize you have alternative place to create wealth and do better here in Ireland, so folk prepare to wait and see whether almighty will not fall as they use to fall down and never heard
off again in public life, and you and i ways will then be paved for ever. :lol

[/quote]

Angel country, will you ever give up!!!!!!!!!! no one wants your advice!
'If you compare yourself to others,you may become vain and bitter; for always there will be greater and lesser persons than yourself'............DESIDERATA

PIKKA

Post by PIKKA » Thu May 17, 2012 12:53 pm

4000 people are going to attend the next ceremony
http://www.inis.gov.ie/

I rang INIS today after a very long time for somebody else's query and there was this additional recorded message that they have made decisions on a significant number of applications and in late Spring or early summer they would clear all the decided applications and the waiting time would be 6 months up to the end of this year..................When is Late Spring? :roll:
PIKKA

IRISH PHAROE
Member of Standing

Post by IRISH PHAROE » Thu May 17, 2012 1:00 pm

it is 10 weeks so far and I'm still waitting for my son's CON, I rang them today and they said they have a huge backlog and they can't expect when they can send me the CON
peace on you

seasayoub
BANNED

Post by seasayoub » Thu May 17, 2012 2:22 pm

Malika wrote:
seasayoub wrote:Cop on mate...3-4 years wait does not make sense even if the person is related to Bin Ladens. US and other EU states turn around apps in more quicker times for candidates who are from not so great countries. Its plain
petty excuses from the minister.

Ads by Google

We're among the people that came here in the early 2001, we know their attitude toward Immigration in Ireland, most of you left in the queue now just pray to still be alive and in good health please prepare to wait, because Irish are fighter most especially when they realize you have alternative place to create wealth and do better here in Ireland, so folk prepare to wait and see whether almighty will not fall as they use to fall down and never heard
off again in public life, and you and i ways will then be paved for ever. :lol

Angel country, will you ever give up!!!!!!!!!! no one wants your advice!
[/quote]

Oh Dude i am not advising anybody here than making my own comment, would you ever learn ?

nissa

Post by nissa » Thu May 17, 2012 2:33 pm

any one ever got correspondence letter from final processing team.some people said there are three teams working initial further final.but i thinks initial processing team send the requests for reports to diff departments once they received all reports they send them to further processing and its a further process team send the file for approval.i am confused my self i may wrong but i never heard that any body received letter from final processing team that (we will contact with you in due course) any ideas around please share.thanks.

EMAB
Newly Registered

Post by EMAB » Thu May 17, 2012 6:05 pm

PIKKA wrote:4000 people are going to attend the next ceremony

I rang INIS today after a very long time for somebody else's query and there was this additional recorded message that they have made decisions on a significant number of applications and in late Spring or early summer they would clear all the decided applications and the waiting time would be 6 months up to the end of this year..................When is Late Spring? :roll:

It's good news...4000 lucky buddies. but don't see people sharing their approvals in past one month. where we are at processing time? Are they started processing 2011 applications? thanks.

seasayoub
BANNED

Post by seasayoub » Thu May 17, 2012 6:45 pm

EMAB wrote:
PIKKA wrote:4000 people are going to attend the next ceremony

It's good news...4000 lucky buddies. but don't see people sharing their approvals in past one month. where we are at processing time? Are they started processing 2011 applications? thanks.
It must be en-mass. Oh my good God. :D