ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zully
Member of Standing

Re: @zully

Post by zully » Mon May 14, 2012 6:50 pm

Gregarious wrote:
WHAT DO AL THE OTHER GUYS THINK SHOUDL I ASK THE MP NOW TO GET INVOLVED ?
@Zully! I suggest you can get involved your MP for your immigration matter. It not only speed up your matter but also make your case safe n positive side to some extent. MP recommend you that you are on his/her constituent. Some MP's are really superb, they do their best efforts to justify your case and support you. But some they do less efforts.

Thank for that. This mp is fantastic he help my uncle when his father in law was getting deported and this was over the christmas period. He was'nt successful but he really tried hard.

I think I will go. I will ask my uncle to come with me as they know each other so well.
Thanks for the advise

Zully
application @ ISL 13/01/2012
returned 30/03/2012 Refused app
applied for appeal in uk 19/04/12
deadline given 05/11/2012
Court date: 10 jan 2013
call letter: 08/03/2013
visa stamped?

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Mon May 14, 2012 6:52 pm

Syma...... Have you been to your local mp to tell them what small error they made ect..ect....

Maybe they can help and speed up the case.
I am not sure what objection they had for King maybe he could go too.

Zully
visa stamped?

MALBORO

@zully

Post by MALBORO » Mon May 14, 2012 7:15 pm

i would still go to MP

yess i neva saw my MP neither infact it was assistant who rang BHC for me and got me usefull information she was very helpful i must say...
zully if u can go i would adivise u to still go there is no harm in trying trust me....

may allah SWT help us all

and about Nikkah nama make sure it is attested from ur local union councel or if u live in cantonment area from ur contonment board office visa sould get refused if it is not so make sure u get ur nakkahnama attested

May allah SWT bless us all in this word and word hereafter ameen
remember me in ur duas if u dont i will come and scare u in ur dreams

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Mon May 14, 2012 7:15 pm

MrE2012 wrote:@saannaa...

Dont worry you will be the first out of our lot to hear back from them i feel.

INSHALLAH all will be ok

dont stress you are nearly there :)
I am sure you all will be fine...... dont look at how quick it takes just pray that the decision is correct,

Humans are alway quick and cannot wait, This is just our little test in life to remember Allah.

Zully
visa stamped?

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Mon May 14, 2012 7:37 pm

@haly4mozi

Please jot down important points for your NIkahnama.

1. It is compulsory that Nikahnama must be endorsed from the Union Council. One of the colleaque from this forum, Mr. King2be spouse visa application was rejected because of this soul reason.

2. Additionally, you can attach the NADRA Marriage Certificate.

3.Obviously you have sent a Translated copy of NikahNama as well
After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Mon May 14, 2012 7:47 pm

malboro...

whats happened with your visa......

zully
visa stamped?

hunny2010

Post by hunny2010 » Mon May 14, 2012 8:00 pm

salaam everyone just a quick question my hubby has arrived to uk can i apply for his provisional licence straight away or do i have to wait....

the leaflets abit confusing would appreciate if someone could let me know

good luck everyone with your visas inshallah u will all here soon
visa submitted kharachi:30/01/2012
ready for collection:27/04/2012 pick up monday

ssms
Newly Registered

Post by ssms » Mon May 14, 2012 8:07 pm

hunny2010 wrote:salaam everyone just a quick question my hubby has arrived to uk can i apply for his provisional licence straight away or do i have to wait....

yes ofcourse he can but i would suggest you do pass your test but be carefull not to get penalty points as it would affect his ILR.

zubair_hr

Post by zubair_hr » Mon May 14, 2012 8:08 pm

XnailaX wrote:i got an email today...

Thank you for your email of 12/01/2012 asking for an update on your appeal. We received your Notice of Appeal on 01/12/2011. A review of the refusal decision will be conducted here. If the decision to refuse is upheld, the Notice of Appeal will be forwarded to the Immigration and Asylum First Tier Chamber as soon as possible. If we overturn the decision at review, you will be contacted about the arrangements to resubmit your passport. This process can take up to three months.

so does that mean i have until february to hear if they overturn their decision?...

i really do not want to go court..serously!..

oh btw..im not gna go pakistan now :(..my dads booked the tickets for my mum , sis, and bro..they goin this sunday..:(..propa heartbroken..but wht can i say...life goes on..

Hey XnailaX,

I had applied for my wife settlement visa in sep 11, which was refused on the basis of English test becoz the cert that we attached did not say at which institute the test was taken. However, I lodged the appeal through my Solicitor on 26 October11, and then received 19 weeks review period which was due to expire on 7th March. We did not any thing from PAK embassy as yet. Now AIT has put the case to court hearing which is going to be on 29th this month.

My wife wrote to PAK embassy and received exactly same reply as you did. I think this is their standard response.

Do you guys think it is worth getting my local MP involved or shall I wait for the hearing. Also, is embassy to suppose to write in either case i.e. if they overturn or uphold the decision.

Appreciate your thoughts/opinion.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Mon May 14, 2012 8:15 pm

zubair_hr wrote:

Thank you for your email of 12/01/2012 asking for an update on your appeal. We received your Notice of Appeal on 01/12/2011. A review of the refusal decision will be conducted here. If the decision to refuse is upheld, the Notice of Appeal will be forwarded to the Immigration and Asylum First Tier Chamber as soon as possible. If we overturn the decision at review, you will be contacted about the arrangements to resubmit your passport. This process can take up to three months.

so does that mean i have until february to hear if they overturn their decision?...

oh btw..im not gna go pakistan now :(..my dads booked the tickets for my mum , sis, and bro..they goin this sunday..:(..propa heartbroken..but wht can i say...life goes on..

Hey XnailaX,

I had applied for my wife settlement visa in sep 11, which was refused on the basis of English test becoz the cert that we attached did not say at which institute the test was taken. However, I lodged the appeal through my Solicitor on 26 October11, and then received 19 weeks review period which was due to expire on 7th March. We did not any thing from PAK embassy as yet. Now AIT has put the case to court hearing which is going to be on 29th this month.

My wife wrote to PAK embassy and received exactly same reply as you did. I think this is their standard response.

Do you guys think it is worth getting my local MP involved or shall I wait for the hearing. Also, is embassy to suppose to write in either case i.e. if they overturn or uphold the decision.

Looking at the email it looks like along waiting period. I didnt realise that they over turn decisions here, or is that the Ecm here will look at the case
If thats the case why dont you get your mp involved and see if they will over turn it. But you may wait a long time for the decision, some people have had the call letter sent same day......

Depending on your case and the points of refusal then i would say go to the mp as the case is being reviewed in the uk

zully
visa stamped?

zubair_hr

Post by zubair_hr » Mon May 14, 2012 9:02 pm

zully wrote:
zubair_hr wrote:

Hey XnailaX,

Looking at the email it looks like along waiting period. I didnt realise that they over turn decisions here, or is that the Ecm here will look at the case
If thats the case why dont you get your mp involved and see if they will over turn it. But you may wait a long time for the decision, some people have had the call letter sent same day......

Depending on your case and the points of refusal then i would say go to the mp as the case is being reviewed in the uk

zully

Hi Zully,

Please can you explain, i did not understand your point. Are you asking me to tell you the reason for refusal or .....

please advise.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Mon May 14, 2012 9:08 pm

Hi Zubhair,
It helps to know to see how simple you case is. If it is also. It all depends on the reason for your rejection actually i just read it I really don't know why I missed it.

Did they only put that one condition and also have you got proof as to were the test was taken. I would say that they may take that seriously as the english test is really important to the BHC so they just wanna make sure there's no fraud. If you have the proof then go to your Mp.

What i don't undrstand is that does teh case get looked at here or will it go back to my original applying place eg. Pakistan.
I am so confused with all this appeal and immigration stuff

Zully
visa stamped?

tnt4ever
- thin ice -

Post by tnt4ever » Mon May 14, 2012 9:17 pm

basically u need these three quoted below
these are required and must have
i submitted the same..

*english translation of n-n from uc( with
urdu)
*Original nikah nama( both urdu and english, the black and white one)
* Nadra Registered nikah nama

__
Gregarious wrote:@haly4mozi

Please jot down important points for your NIkahnama.

1. It is compulsory that Nikahnama must be endorsed from the Union Council. One of the colleaque from this forum, Mr. King2be spouse visa application was rejected because of this soul reason.

2. Additionally, you can attach the NADRA Marriage Certificate.

3.Obviously you have sent a Translated copy of NikahNama as well
App Date: 21st Feb 2012
Forward to Embassy 5th March 2012
under process at BHC Islamabad
94 Days ....
Visa Granted ALHAMDULILLAH 3rd July 2012

Total Working Days 92 ( Excluding holidays etc)

zubair_hr

Post by zubair_hr » Mon May 14, 2012 9:24 pm

zully wrote:Hi Zubhair,
It helps to know to see how simple you case is. If it is also. It all depends on the reason for your rejection actually i just read it I really don't know why I missed it.

Did they only put that one condition and also have you got proof as to were the test was taken. I would say that they may take that seriously as the english test is really important to the BHC so they just wanna make sure there's no fraud. If you have the proof then go to your Mp.

What i don't undrstand is that does teh case get looked at here or will it go back to my original applying place eg. Pakistan.

Zully

Hi Zully,

This was the only reason for the refusal, after refusal we got the detailed test report from the institute which mentioned the percentage in all four components i.e Reading, writing, speaking and Listening. Also the name of institute as well. We submitted this test report with the appeal form and we were given 19 weeks review period by AIT. but we have not had any reply from BHC on the review though we have a court hearing date on 29th which was given by AIT.

What do you think about the case now. Is it worth involving the MP in the case. Do I need to take any extra evidence in court hearing to show my wife's competency in English. She has done 4 years BS Honors in Politics and International Relations from International Islamic University which was also taught in English.

Thank you for your time.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Mon May 14, 2012 9:30 pm

zubair_hr wrote:

Zully

Hi Zully,

This was the only reason for the refusal, after refusal we got the detailed test report from the institute which mentioned the percentage in all four components i.e Reading, writing, speaking and Listening. Also the name of institute as well. We submitted this test report with the appeal form and we were given 19 weeks review period by AIT. but we have not had any reply from BHC on the review though we have a court hearing date on 29th which was given by AIT.

What do you think about the case now. Is it worth involving the MP in the case. Do I need to take any extra evidence in court hearing to show my wife's competency in English. She has done 4 years BS Honors in Politics and International Relations from International Islamic University which was also taught in English.

Thank you for your time.

To be honest if its on the 29th of this month then leave it, you dont have long at all. Just take all the paperwork you have i am sure this case will be won instantly its such a silly reason but the home office have their reasons
just relax and wait you will fine.

Zully
visa stamped?

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Mon May 14, 2012 9:46 pm

AS OF 14/05/2012

60 working day benchmark

JANUARY 2012

malboro application submitted in Isb 17/01/12 waiting (84) ready for collection 10/5/12 -RETURNED BACK TO EMBASSY
ssms application submitted in Mpr on 31/01/12 waiting (74)

FEBRUARY 2012 - Possible response May

BIG MAJ application submited in Mpr on 08/02/12 waiting (68 )
hide&seek application submited in Isb on 09/02/12 waiting(67) ready for collection 10/5/12- RETURNED BACK TO EMBASSY
hamza1 application submitted in Lhr on 12/02/12 waiting (65)
sayyidi application submitted in ? on 15/02/12 waiting (63)
Gregarious application submited in Khi on 17/02/12 waiting (61)
sefreak application submited in Lhr on 20/02/12 waiting (60)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TNT4ever application submited in Lhr on 21/02/12 waiting (59)
shade00 application submited in Isl on 22/02/12 waiting (58 )
chtahir application submited in Isl on 27/02/12 waiting (55)
RAHIM application submited in Isl on 28/02/12 waiting (54)
Nazzy application submitted in Mpr on 28/02/12 waiting (54)
jessy55 application submitted in ? 29/02/2012 waiting (53)

MARCH 2012 - Possible response June

saannaa application submited in khi on 01/03/12 (52)
Nazia application submited in Mpr on 09/03/12 waiting (46)
MrE2012 spplication submitted in ISL on 09/03/12 waiting (46)
21SHOAIB21 application submited in Mpr on 12/03/12 waiting (45)
*Y3NVY* application submitted in Isl 12/03/12 (45)
el nino application submitted in Isl 13/03/12 (44)
Sal7786 application submited in Mpr on 16/03/12 waiting (41)
Mush2012 application submitted in Lhr 16/03/12 waiting (41)
Munchies27 application submited in Lhr on 19/03/12 waiting (40)
Shamus7000 application submited in Mpr on 22/03/12 waiting (37)
Ayesha_akw application submitted ? on 21/03/12 waiting (36)
Shatif application submited in Lhr on 28/03/12 waiting (33)
Gohar application submitted in ?? on 28.03/12 waiting (33)
Aimsal application submitted in Khi on 29/03/12 waiting (32)
xXxMrsZxXx app submitted in Lhr on 30/03/12 waiting (31)

APRIL 2012 - Possible response July

solder786 application submitted in Mpr on 11/04/12 waiting (25)
awaham application submitted in Isl on 12/04/12 waiting (24)
Zully appeal submitted in ? on 19/04/12 waiting (19)
danyboy application submitted in Isl on 23/04/12 waiting (17)
assadullah application submitted in Mpr on 24/4/12 waiting (16)

MAY 2012 - Possible response August

m.k application submitted in Mpr on 14/5/12 waiting (1)

Pls do not amend the timeline I will post the timeline once a day so everybody can see where they are.

It's best if one person does the timeline as I have had to correct a few of the times as a few people r changing times.

If anybody else wants to post the timeline pls let me know. Otherwise I will do it everyday.
Last edited by Shatif on Mon May 14, 2012 10:43 pm, edited 9 times in total.

zubair_hr

Post by zubair_hr » Mon May 14, 2012 9:47 pm

zully wrote:
zubair_hr wrote:

Zully

Hi Zully,

Thank you for your time.

To be honest if its on the 29th of this month then leave it, you dont have long at all. Just take all the paperwork you have i am sure this case will be won instantly its such a silly reason but the home office have their reasons
just relax and wait you will fine.

Zully

Thank you Zully,

just wanted to ask how many of the cases get successful at court hearing. any percentage? Also u are suggesting not to my MP at this stage.

As there was no other objection for the refusal, can judge ask or raise any other concerns at the court hearing? or its going to be a debate only on English test which was the main reason of refusal. Do I need to prepare for any other aspects as well.

Please advise.

shade00
Member of Standing

Post by shade00 » Mon May 14, 2012 10:21 pm

Shatif wrote:AS OF 14/05/2012

60 working day benchmark

JANUARY 2012

malboro application submitted in Isb 17/01/12 waiting (84) ready for collection 10/5/12 -RETURNED BACK TO EMBASSY
ssms application submitted in Mpr on 31/01/12 waiting (74)

BIG MAJ application submited in Mpr on 08/02/12 waiting (68 )
hide&seek application submited in Isb on 09/02/12 waiting(67) ready for collection 10/5/12- RETURNED BACK TO EMBASSY
hamza1 application submitted in Lhr on 12/02/12 waiting (65)
sayyidi application submitted in ? on 15/02/12 waiting (63)
Gregarious application submited in Khi on 17/02/12 waiting (61)
sefreak application submited in Lhr on 20/02/12 waiting (60)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TNT4ever application submited in Lhr on 21/02/12 waiting (59)
shade00 application submited in Isl on 22/02/12 waiting (58 )
chtahir application submited in Isl on 27/02/12 waiting (55)
RAHIM application submited in Isl on 28/02/12 waiting (54)
Nazzy application submitted in Mpr on 28/02/12 waiting (54)

saannaa application submited in khi on 01/03/12 (52)
Nazia application submited in Mpr on 09/03/12 waiting (46)
MrE2012 spplication submitted in ISL on 09/03/12 waiting (46)
21SHOAIB21 application submited in Mpr on 12/03/12 waiting (45)
*Y3NVY* application submitted in Isl 12/03/12 (45)
el nino application submitted in Isl 13/03/12 (44)
Sal7786 application submited in Mpr on 16/03/12 waiting (41)
Mush2012 application submitted in Lhr 16/03/12 waiting (41)
Munchies27 application submited in Lhr on 19/03/12 waiting (40)
Shamus7000 application submited in Mpr on 22/03/12 waiting (37)
Shatif application submited in Lhr on 28/03/12 waiting (33)
Gohar application submitted in ?? on 28.03/12 waiting (33)
Aimsal application submitted in Khi on 29/03/12 waiting (32)
xXxMrsZxXx app submitted in Lhr on 30/03/12 waiting (31)

solder786 application submitted in Mpr on 11/04/12 waiting (25)
awaham application submitted in Isl on 12/04/12 waiting (24)
Zully appeal submitted in ? on 19/04/12 waiting (19)
danyboy application submitted in Isl on 23/04/12 waiting (17)
assadullah application submitted in Mpr on 24/4/12 waiting (16)

Pls do not amend the timeline I will post the timeline once a day so everybody can see where they are.

It's best if one person does the timeline as I have had to correct a few of the times as a few people r changing times.

If anybody else wants to post the timeline pls let me know. Otherwise I will do it everyday.

ok cool.

Add these people to the timeline aswel.

Ayesha_akw --submitted 21/03/12

m.k---App submitted in mirpur 14/5/12

jessy55---application submitted : 29/02/2012
-----------------------------
“Surely the patient will be paid their wages in full without reckoning.” [39:10]

Submitted ISL -22/02/12
Granted 12/07/12

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Tue May 15, 2012 4:59 am

*Y3NVY* wrote:
*Nazia wrote:Good Morning IB members :D

Any updates? I know its very early, I never slept a wink, was up all night doing Dhikr and just prayed Fajr and did du'aa for you all.

Alhmadulillah I survived another year and I have turned 24 today.
hey hun may Allah swt give you plenty more years of happiness...Ameen

just read fajr too, inshallah soon there will be good news for us all x x x
Ameen sis

Hopefully this week we will have most of the feb applicants status change to ready for collection.
09/03/2012 Application Submitted - Mirpur
03/03/2012 Application Forwarded - Islamabad OC
23/03/2012 Application Forwarded - BHC For Process

Waiting: 68 working days

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Tue May 15, 2012 5:54 am

ssms wrote:
hunny2010 wrote:salaam everyone just a quick question my hubby has arrived to uk can i apply for his provisional licence straight away or do i have to wait....

yes ofcourse he can but i would suggest you do pass your test but be carefull not to get penalty points as it would affect his ILR.

He should apply as earliest and apply for the test. As early he will get his provisional licence, then he will do the theory test and practical test and his insurance premium will be less in a long run.
After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.

el nino

Post by el nino » Tue May 15, 2012 8:26 am

Any updates? I know its very early, I never slept a wink, was up all night doing Dhikr and just prayed Fajr and did du'aa for you all.

NA NA NA NA Z z z z z HEY HEY HEY p p p BIrth BIIIIrth Day Day day day
yh do dua for me as well ( ALL OF YOU )
nothing changed this week and dnt think anything will change this week lol
APP SUBMITTED IN ISL 13/03/12
FORWARD TO OC 13/03/12
PROCESS N BHC 27/03/12

batleykhan

Post by batleykhan » Tue May 15, 2012 8:40 am

el nino wrote:

NA NA NA NA Z z z z z HEY HEY HEY p p p BIrth BIIIIrth Day Day day day
yh do dua for me as well ( ALL OF YOU )
nothing changed this week and dnt think anything will change this week lol
Is this type of post really necessary here.This is an Immigration Board not a chat forum. If you want a chat forum use face book or other ways. Don't take up valuable space on this server writing trash like this. To many people are doing it here on this specific forum. Any messages similar to this will be deleted and the member banned. Enough is enough here.Furthermore there are a few members still abusing others here. I am now going to go through them and those already on thin ice will be banned. This is a forum to ask for help and guidance on immigration matters only and nothing else. If you don't have advice to offer then please don't post the usual trash like we see here.Please comply with the rules. If you are not happy then you are free to go somewhere else. :x

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Tue May 15, 2012 8:43 am

zully wrote:Syma...... Have you been to your local mp to tell them what small error they made ect..ect....

Maybe they can help and speed up the case.
I am not sure what objection they had for King maybe he could go too.

Zully
Hi Zully
i am the applicant from Pk, i am just waiting for the deadline given to ECM, lets say if its for august i'll get my husband to get in touch with his local MP in July. also four of my company's executives are MP's in PK so i might jus get their help too as recently a case on appeal was expedited on their request in canada embassy.

as for the appeal process this is how it is;

1. ones your appeal is recieved by AIT in Leicester, its processed and payement is cleared can take 4 or more wks for this to happen.

2.Then the appeal is sent back to the original post i.e where the decision was made in my case its ISlamabad. the visa app decision was made by a ECO but the appeal review is done by the Entry Clearence MANAGER at the same post. its like the Prinicipal going over a paper that a teacher originally marked to see if it was done properly. usually ECMs get 19 wks to review the case.

3. if the decision is overturned the ECM notifys AIt and writes to cioncerned parties i,e applicant and representative. if its upheld ECM only writes to AIt. a court date is given to the applicant if AIT hasnt heard from the ECM by the review deadline or the decision has been upheld.

4. the court date is usually after 3 months of the review deadline.

this is how i understand the process.
Last edited by syma on Tue May 15, 2012 8:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
visa-grante:25.10.12

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Tue May 15, 2012 8:48 am

zubair_hr wrote:

Hey XnailaX,

Hi Zubair,

i personally think you should go to the court hearing now and take all the evidence again with just to be on the safe side. take a copy of her degree aswell, International Islamic Uni from ISLBD is internationally recognized as a good uni. i would even print out infor about the uni's credibilty to show the Judge that for some one to do a degree from this uni isnt peanuts. even tho the degree wont help proof her english test requirment but i think its a good support argument. also make sure u take all the english test documenst with u including infor about the college it was done from. just few days to go good luck!
visa-grante:25.10.12

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Tue May 15, 2012 8:57 am

AS OF 15/05/2012

60 working day benchmark

JANUARY 2012

malboro application submitted in Isb 17/01/12 waiting (85) ready for collection 10/5/12 -RETURNED BACK TO EMBASSY
ssms application submitted in Mpr on 31/01/12 waiting (75)

BIG MAJ application submited in Mpr on 08/02/12 waiting (69 )
hide&seek application submited in Isb on 09/02/12 waiting(68 ) ready for collection 10/5/12- RETURNED BACK TO EMBASSY
hamza1 application submitted in Lhr on 12/02/12 waiting (66)
sayyidi application submitted in ? on 15/02/12 waiting (64)
Gregarious application submited in Khi on 17/02/12 waiting (62)
sefreak application submited in Lhr on 20/02/12 waiting (61)
TNT4ever application submited in Lhr on 21/02/12 waiting (60)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
shade00 application submited in Isl on 22/02/12 waiting (59 )
chtahir application submited in Isl on 27/02/12 waiting (56)
RAHIM application submited in Isl on 28/02/12 waiting (55)
Nazzy application submitted in Mpr on 28/02/12 waiting (55)
jessy55 application submitted in ? 29/02/2012 waiting (54)

saannaa application submited in khi on 01/03/12 (53)
Nazia application submited in Mpr on 09/03/12 waiting (47)
MrE2012 spplication submitted in ISL on 09/03/12 waiting (47)
21SHOAIB21 application submited in Mpr on 12/03/12 waiting (46)
*Y3NVY* application submitted in Isl 12/03/12 (46)
el nino application submitted in Isl 13/03/12 (45)
Sal7786 application submited in Mpr on 16/03/12 waiting (42)
Mush2012 application submitted in Lhr 16/03/12 waiting (42)
Munchies27 application submited in Lhr on 19/03/12 waiting (41)
Shamus7000 application submited in Mpr on 22/03/12 waiting (38 )
Ayesha_akw application submitted ? on 21/03/12 waiting (37)
Shatif application submited in Lhr on 28/03/12 waiting (34)
Gohar application submitted in ?? on 28.03/12 waiting (34)
Aimsal application submitted in Khi on 29/03/12 waiting (33)
xXxMrsZxXx app submitted in Lhr on 30/03/12 waiting (32)

solder786 application submitted in Mpr on 11/04/12 waiting (26)
awaham application submitted in Isl on 12/04/12 waiting (25)
Zully appeal submitted in ? on 19/04/12 waiting (18 )
danyboy application submitted in Isl on 23/04/12 waiting (18 )
assadullah application submitted in Mpr on 24/4/12 waiting (17)

MAY 2012 - Possible response August

m.k application submitted in Mpr on 14/5/12 waiting (2)