ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Tue May 15, 2012 9:00 am

Hey guys,

I'd really appreciate if anyone knows of some one who has lodged their appeal recently i.e in FEB, MARC, APR what was the deadline given to the ECM??

I am just tryna see if the time given to ECM to reiveiw has been increased as usually its 19 wks.

Cheers!
visa-grante:25.10.12

aimsal

Post by aimsal » Tue May 15, 2012 9:11 am

syma wrote:
zully wrote:Syma...... Have you been to your local mp to tell them what small error they made ect..ect....

Maybe they can help and speed up the case.
I am not sure what objection they had for King maybe he could go too.

Zully
Hi Zully
i am the applicant from Pk, i am just waiting for the deadline given to ECM, lets say if its for august i'll get my husband to get in touch with his local MP in July. also four of my company's executives are MP's in PK so i might jus get their help too as recently a case on appeal was expedited on their request in canada embassy.

as for the appeal process this is how it is;

1. ones your appeal is recieved by AIT in Leicester, its processed and payement is cleared can take 4 or more wks for this to happen.

2.Then the appeal is sent back to the original post i.e where the decision was made in my case its ISlamabad. the visa app decision was made by a ECO but the appeal review is done by the Entry Clearence MANAGER at the same post. its like the Prinicipal going over a paper that a teacher originally marked to see if it was done properly. usually ECMs get 19 wks to review the case.

3. if the decision is overturned the ECM notifys AIt and writes to cioncerned parties i,e applicant and representative. if its upheld ECM only writes to AIt. a court date is given to the applicant if AIT hasnt heard from the ECM by the review deadline or the decision has been upheld.

4. the court date is usually after 3 months of the review deadline.

this is how i understand the process.
BHC doesnt take Pakistani degrees to fill in English test requirement. I did check with gerrys before I applied.
29-03-2012 Application submitted at Karachi
29-03-2012 application forwarded to islamabad oc
13-04-2012 application forwarded to bhc for process

syma
Member of Standing

Post by syma » Tue May 15, 2012 9:26 am

aimsal if ur refering to me i studied in London before my marraige, so my degree is acceptable by UKBA.
visa-grante:25.10.12

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Tue May 15, 2012 10:31 am

Syma.

Thank you for that information. I am going to see my mp. I will explain that I am alone here and the baby is due it will difficult looking after 2 kids ad I also have a doctor's letter for stress. See what he can do.

Everything will work out for everyone here. I am sure allah isnt short of anything......just patiece.

Zully
application @ ISL 13/01/2012
returned 30/03/2012 Refused app
applied for appeal in uk 19/04/12
deadline given 05/11/2012
Court date: 10 jan 2013
call letter: 08/03/2013
visa stamped?

el nino

Post by el nino » Tue May 15, 2012 12:12 pm

batleykhan wrote:
el nino wrote:
*Nazia wrote:Good Morning IB members :D

Any updates? I know its very early, I never slept a wink, was up all night doing Dhikr and just prayed Fajr and did du'aa for you all.

Alhmadulillah I survived another year and I have turned 24 today.
NA NA NA NA Z z z z z HEY HEY HEY p p p BIrth BIIIIrth Day Day day day
yh do dua for me as well ( ALL OF YOU )
nothing changed this week and dnt think anything will change this week lol
Is this type of post really necessary here.This is an Immigration Board not a chat forum. If you want a chat forum use face book or other ways. Don't take up valuable space on this server writing trash like this. To many people are doing it here on this specific forum. Any messages similar to this will be deleted and the member banned. Enough is enough here.Furthermore there are a few members still abusing others here. I am now going to go through them and those already on thin ice will be banned. This is a forum to ask for help and guidance on immigration matters only and nothing else. If you don't have advice to offer then please don't post the usual trash like we see here.Please comply with the rules. If you are not happy then you are free to go somewhere else. :x
wt is wrong with my comment?
just wished her bday thts why?
cant u see others doin same?
and all of them swear all the time u dnt see them and today i wished someone bday +i added info abt updates too...if u can see
read comments b4 warning ppl
APP SUBMITTED IN ISL 13/03/12
FORWARD TO OC 13/03/12
PROCESS N BHC 27/03/12

el nino

Post by el nino » Tue May 15, 2012 12:13 pm

batleykhan wrote:
el nino wrote:

Any updates? I know its very early, I never slept a wink, was up all night doing Dhikr and just prayed Fajr and did du'aa for you all.

Is this type of post really necessary here.This is an Immigration Board not a chat forum. If you want a chat forum use face book or other ways. Don't take up valuable space on this server writing trash like this. To many people are doing it here on this specific forum. Any messages similar to this will be deleted and the member banned. Enough is enough here.Furthermore there are a few members still abusing others here. I am now going to go through them and those already on thin ice will be banned. This is a forum to ask for help and guidance on immigration matters only and nothing else. If you don't have advice to offer then please don't post the usual trash like we see here.Please comply with the rules. If you are not happy then you are free to go somewhere else. :x
and all of them swear all the time u dnt see them and today i wished someone bday +i added info abt updates too...if u can see
FORWARD TO OC 13/03/12
PROCESS N BHC 27/03/12

el nino

Post by el nino » Tue May 15, 2012 12:20 pm

batleykhan wrote:
el nino wrote:

FORWARD TO OC 13/03/12
PROCESS N BHC 27/03/12

*Y3NVY*

Post by *Y3NVY* » Tue May 15, 2012 12:43 pm

zully sis defo go and see your MP, my mamus case was rejected and just with one letter from our mp rodger godsiff they changed the decision there and then!!

its well worth it hun whatever you can get out of it x
Application Submitted:12/03/12
Under Process At BHC: 26/03/12

[Moderator edit: Forum language is English]

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Tue May 15, 2012 1:07 pm

el nino wrote:
batleykhan wrote:
el nino wrote:

Leave it Bro, he's a mod. By the way batleykhan nice to see how you said I post the usual trash. That wasnt the case. I did ask if anyone has heard anything if you re-read my post.

Ya Allah why do everyone take my posts the wrong way?
09/03/2012 Application Submitted - Mirpur
03/03/2012 Application Forwarded - Islamabad OC
23/03/2012 Application Forwarded - BHC For Process

Waiting: 68 working days

21SHOAIB21
- thin ice -

might, might not.

Post by 21SHOAIB21 » Tue May 15, 2012 1:10 pm

salam every1 my nikahnama iz not registered by uc but az soon az i heard king bechara bhai i told my bro 2 do it so wat do u ppl think i shud expect. I didnt know about this b4 sumbody help nd giv response a.s.a.p. iz ther any 1 whoz vizaz granted and did not register the nikahnama etc. May allah giv u al what u wish 4 thanx in advance.

*Nazia
BANNED

Re: might, might not.

Post by *Nazia » Tue May 15, 2012 1:15 pm

21SHOAIB21 wrote:salam every1 my nikahnama iz not registered by uc but az soon az i heard king bechara bhai i told my bro 2 do it so wat do u ppl think i shud expect. I didnt know about this b4 sumbody help nd giv response a.s.a.p. iz ther any 1 whoz vizaz granted and did not register the nikahnama etc. May allah giv u al what u wish 4 thanx in advance.
It was on the UKBA website that the Nikkah Nama has to be attested by a Union council before you submit your visa.

Seeing as the visa has already been submitted there is nothing you can do now apart from pray for the best that the visa is granted due to a mistake which can not be rectified now.

som1984

Post by som1984 » Tue May 15, 2012 1:16 pm

21SHOAIB21 wrote:salam every1 my nikahnama iz not registered by uc but az soon az i heard king bechara bhai i told my bro 2 do it so wat do u ppl think i shud expect. I didnt know about this b4 sumbody help nd giv response a.s.a.p. iz ther any 1 whoz vizaz granted and did not register the nikahnama etc. May allah giv u al what u wish 4 thanx in advance.
i would get it registered anyway, by the time the checks are done they will see the nikkah registered on the system. think you will be alright

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Tue May 15, 2012 1:17 pm

som1984 wrote:
i would get it registered anyway, by the time the checks are done they will see the nikkah registered on the system. think you will be alright
Does it not matter about the stamps on it and that...??

21SHOAIB21
- thin ice -

Post by 21SHOAIB21 » Tue May 15, 2012 1:20 pm

*Nazia wrote:
som1984 wrote:
Thats wats scarin me the most

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Tue May 15, 2012 1:29 pm

21SHOAIB21 wrote:
*Nazia wrote:
som1984 wrote:
Do what he said, get it registered anyways, if they do more checks and you are on the database thrn insha'allah that will be sufficient enough for the ECO to prove that it has been registered.

Worth a try.

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Tue May 15, 2012 1:31 pm

21SHOAIB21 wrote:
*Nazia wrote:
som1984 wrote:
The registration is important... if its not on paper they can reject the visa.... hopefully all will be well but you never know, I would suggest get it registered now as you may need it later if they do refuse....anything can happen theses eco make their own mind up.

Zully
visa stamped?

*Y3NVY*

Post by *Y3NVY* » Tue May 15, 2012 2:02 pm

Salam all,

why dont you guys join the facebook group aswell which naila sis has created..atleast there you can share other things aswell not just all visa visa visa :shock:

i think it will be nice to see how some of us get on later aswell once our hubbys are here and the brothers i speak with once there wifes are here.

then you wont have the mods on your case for talking about other stuff

Just a thought :D

Hope everyones well and inshallah good news awaits us all x
Application Submitted:12/03/12
Under Process At BHC: 26/03/12

[Moderator edit: Forum language is English]

Shatif
Member of Standing

Post by Shatif » Tue May 15, 2012 2:08 pm

Shoaib it is very important to have you nikah nama registered because if it is not done then there is nothing to say you are officially married as registering the nikah nama is registering you marriage in any specific country and ukba will look for confirmation for registered marriage to overcome sham marriage. the main purpose of the marriage registeration is the marriage is recognised in the court of law/ and in accordance with islam if u dont register it you will have a prob,

if you dont theres no proof u actually got married because the nikah nama is not a recognised document by ukba if it is not registered according to the country marriage registration laws meaning pakistani marriage laws.

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Tue May 15, 2012 2:51 pm

*Nazia wrote:
21SHOAIB21 wrote:
*Nazia wrote:
Do what he said, get it registered anyways, if they do more checks and you are on the database thrn insha'allah that will be sufficient enough for the ECO to prove that it has been registered.

Worth a try.
How come he register his marriage excluding Original Marriage Certificate (Nikahnama)?,
After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.

Alif1

Post by Alif1 » Tue May 15, 2012 3:20 pm

Gregarious wrote: How come he register his marriage excluding Original Marriage Certificate (Nikahnama)?,
I think the Imam usually gives a copy of the Nikahnama to both sides, bride and groom. The Imam might even keep a copy for his own records. It is worth asking whoever conducted the ceremony, as it is necessary that the marriage is properly registered.
Last edited by Alif1 on Tue May 15, 2012 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Application submitted: Lhe 19.04.12
Application Forwarded to Isld 19/04/12
Under Process at BHC: 07/05/12

Peace, love and best wishes to all.

aimsal

Post by aimsal » Tue May 15, 2012 3:21 pm

Gregarious wrote:
*Nazia wrote:
21SHOAIB21 wrote:

Worth a try.
How come he register his marriage excluding Original Marriage Certificate (Nikahnama)?,
there are 4 originals of Nikkanama, 1 for the groom, 1 for the bride and the Nikkakhawn keeps one and the forth one is with the registrar.
29-03-2012 Application submitted at Karachi
29-03-2012 application forwarded to islamabad oc
13-04-2012 application forwarded to bhc for process

waqasshah

Tenancy Agreement

Post by waqasshah » Tue May 15, 2012 3:52 pm

Dear All,

I need your assistance regarding tenancy agreement. I am going to apply for my wife Spouse visa next month. I know spouse visa will take up to approximately 3 months.

Currently I am living with my friends and I know it will be expensive for me to get a flat before my wife came here. Can you please suggest something how to manage the accomodation stuff?

Regards

WS

zully
Member of Standing

Re: Tenancy Agreement

Post by zully » Tue May 15, 2012 4:02 pm

waqasshah wrote:Dear All,

I need your assistance regarding tenancy agreement. I am going to apply for my wife Spouse visa next month. I know spouse visa will take up to approximately 3 months.

Currently I am living with my friends and I know it will be expensive for me to get a flat before my wife came here. Can you please suggest something how to manage the accomodation stuff?

Regards

WS

You will need to prove accomadation, tenency agreement ect. that is important you have to show that you can look after her for 2 years

zully
visa stamped?

21SHOAIB21
- thin ice -

Post by 21SHOAIB21 » Tue May 15, 2012 5:01 pm

aimsal wrote:
Gregarious wrote:
*Nazia wrote:

Worth a try.
there are 4 originals of Nikkanama, 1 for the groom, 1 for the bride and the Nikkakhawn keeps one and the forth one is with the registrar.
Yes u r right, i got mine registered as soon az i herd about king2be any1 here not registered and got visa i feel so bad i cant take it the tension of this situation iz worser the wait. Hope u all get viza granted and al settle in wel dont forget me in ur duas.

Shatif
Member of Standing

Re: Tenancy Agreement

Post by Shatif » Tue May 15, 2012 5:20 pm

zully wrote:
waqasshah wrote:Dear All,

Regards

WS

You will need to prove accomadation, tenency agreement ect. that is important you have to show that you can look after her for 2 years

zully
you have a number of options:

* obtain a letter from your friend and landlord stating you wife can live with you and then get the accomodation inspection.

* obtain a tenancy agreement in your name and authorisation from the landlord allowing your wife to stay there.