ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

SAR

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jamiluddin

SAR

Post by jamiluddin » Wed May 02, 2012 5:11 pm

I applied for SAR on 7th MArch ,i got acknowledgement on 17th March ,but still didn't receive the SAR. 40 days is passed now , can i complain for this ,if so how to complain?

Smam

Post by Smam » Wed May 02, 2012 5:34 pm

Hi

Following your thread on the forum please follow the link below hope this will help.

http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=97585

Good luck for your ILR.

Smam

Post by Smam » Wed May 02, 2012 5:39 pm

Hi jamiluddin

Will you please kindly share the matter of your letter on the forum in this thread what you've posted to the UKBA when you have applied for your SAR.

That would be a great help for me as I also wanted to apply for my SAR report from the UKBA so that I can also utilize your letter matter and will apply for my SAR report from the UKBA.

Thanking you in anticipation.

jamiluddin

sar

Post by jamiluddin » Wed May 02, 2012 6:00 pm

Home Office Ref: XXXXXX (IF ANY) Your Address
Date

DPU SAR
The UK Border Agency
Lunar House
40 Wellesley Road
Croydon
CR9 2BY

SUBJECT ACCESS REQUEST
Dear Sir/Madam,

Re: Name xxxxxx Nationality xxxxx D.O.B xxxxx

I write this letter in connection with the Subject Access Request (SAR).

Please find enclosed along with this letter:

1) A cheque of £10 payable to ‘The Home Office Accounting Officer’.
2) A photo copy of my passport.
3) Documents e.g. utility bill / UK Driving License

I would be grateful if my complete personal information i.e. all documents which the Home Office holds about me on their system is sent to me to the postal address as stated above.

In case you need any further information from me, please do write to the address stated above

I look forward to receiving the SAR file from you soon.

Thank you very much.

Yours faithfully,

quantum1
Member of Standing

Re: SAR

Post by quantum1 » Wed May 02, 2012 6:32 pm

jamiluddin wrote:I applied for SAR on 7th MArch ,i got acknowledgement on 17th March ,but still didn't receive the SAR. 40 days is passed now , can i complain for this ,if so how to complain?
40 working days! or 2 months

jamiluddin

sar

Post by jamiluddin » Wed May 02, 2012 8:46 pm

its 40 days, not 40 working days

BobbyUKENG

Re: SAR

Post by BobbyUKENG » Tue May 08, 2012 11:40 pm

jamiluddin wrote:I applied for SAR on 7th MArch ,i got acknowledgement on 17th March ,but still didn't receive the SAR. 40 days is passed now , can i complain for this ,if so how to complain?
Hi,

I applied same like yours for my SAR but I received exactly after 40 days, I suggest you to wait for some more days so that you will be receiving it soon.

dsoso

Post by dsoso » Tue May 15, 2012 5:44 pm

bobyukeng,do you mind telling exactly how many days after the 40 days period you got yours.did you write a letter or you used theor online form?if online form what did you specify as needed from them?
Regards

BobbyUKENG

SAR

Post by BobbyUKENG » Tue May 15, 2012 11:40 pm

Hi,
I have written a requesting letter and It came within 40 days exactly.
dsoso wrote:bobyukeng,do you mind telling exactly how many days after the 40 days period you got yours.did you write a letter or you used theor online form?if online form what did you specify as needed from them?
Regards