ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tnt4ever
- thin ice -

Re: might, might not.

Post by tnt4ever » Wed May 16, 2012 10:14 am

TRUE
king2be98 wrote:
*Nazia wrote:
21SHOAIB21 wrote:salam every1 my nikahnama iz not registered by uc but az soon az i heard king bechara bhai i told my bro 2 do it so wat do u ppl think i shud expect. I didnt know about this b4 sumbody help nd giv response a.s.a.p. iz ther any 1 whoz vizaz granted and did not register the nikahnama etc. May allah giv u al what u wish 4 thanx in advance.
It was on the UKBA website that the Nikkah Nama has to be attested by a Union council before you submit your visa.

Seeing as the visa has already been submitted there is nothing you can do now apart from pray for the best that the visa is granted due to a mistake which can not be rectified now.
I'm going to make it very simple everyone as you're all confusing yourselves.

You need the following 3 docs to satisfy that it is a legal marriage:

1. Original Nikah Nama in Urdu - Stamped by the Union Council (if it's stamped it's registered).

2. Nikah Nama English Translation - Attested by Notary or Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

3 - The NADRA Marriage Registration Certificate - The UC will know how to do this, go to them yourselves and tell them you need this, they'll do it for you, you just make sure all the details are correct, if they are not, get them corrected.

That's what you need, nothing else.
App Date: 21st Feb 2012
Forward to Embassy 5th March 2012
under process at BHC Islamabad
94 Days ....
Visa Granted ALHAMDULILLAH 3rd July 2012

Total Working Days 92 ( Excluding holidays etc)

wunderboy

Post by wunderboy » Wed May 16, 2012 12:06 pm

Hi all looking to submit my application shortly for the wife I have a question with regards to her bank account she does not work however is it ok to show around 100,000PKR maybe slightly more in her account as a balance or will they require statement/proof of where the funds have come from as some funds I can have sent her but other amounts were given by family/relatives during wedding etc ?

obviously its her money and available to her!

skstar

Post by skstar » Wed May 16, 2012 12:18 pm

You would need to show where the money has come from. Show receipts and statements of money coming and out. Explain the situation.

Mush2012

Post by Mush2012 » Wed May 16, 2012 12:26 pm

wunderboy wrote:Hi all looking to submit my application shortly for the wife I have a question with regards to her bank account she does not work however is it ok to show around 100,000PKR maybe slightly more in her account as a balance or will they require statement/proof of where the funds have come from as some funds I can have sent her but other amounts were given by family/relatives during wedding etc ?

AOA wunderboy,

you should always supply truthful evidence, if it is her account, then she should produce a bank statement which shows the money coming in, I assume it came in as smaller amounts and the total balance is 100,000 Pak Rupees now.

In the statement letter your spouse will send with her application, she can explain the deposits, this would most likely satisfy the ECO, if the amount came in as a lump sum, then that can/could raise suspicions in my opinion.

Allah hafiz

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Wed May 16, 2012 12:44 pm

Mush2012 wrote:
wunderboy wrote:Hi all looking to submit my application shortly for the wife I have a question with regards to her bank account she does not work however is it ok to show around 100,000PKR maybe slightly more in her account as a balance or will they require statement/proof of where the funds have come from as some funds I can have sent her but other amounts were given by family/relatives during wedding etc ?

AOA wunderboy,

you should always supply truthful evidence, if it is her account, then she should produce a bank statement which shows the money coming in, I assume it came in as smaller amounts and the total balance is 100,000 Pak Rupees now.

In the statement letter your spouse will send with her application, she can explain the deposits, this would most likely satisfy the ECO, if the amount came in as a lump sum, then that can/could raise suspicions in my opinion.

Allah hafiz

i applied for my hubby but i didn't show that he had money or anything. I only showed my savings and income

zully
application @ ISL 13/01/2012
returned 30/03/2012 Refused app
applied for appeal in uk 19/04/12
deadline given 05/11/2012
Court date: 10 jan 2013
call letter: 08/03/2013
visa stamped?

saannaa
- thin ice -

Post by saannaa » Wed May 16, 2012 1:00 pm

Gregarious wrote:
hide&seek wrote:Salam every1
got a call today passport was ready for collection once again
alhamdulillah visa stamped
it was stamped on 7/5/2012
Alhamdulillah, it is great blessing, yaar, best of luck for your future.

Who deleted my comments?

Application submitted: karachi. 1.03.12
Application Forwarded to Islamabad OC 1/03/2012
Under Process at British High Commission: 14/03/12

MALBORO

thanks everyone

Post by MALBORO » Wed May 16, 2012 1:05 pm

asalam

thanks to all of you im realy happy and i pray and hope all my brothers and sisters on this forum will get same hapiness very soon may allah SWT bless u all

brothers and sisters its very hard to be patient but more u tnk abt it more u get stress this is my experience so be patient and remember allah SWT as much as u can i got my visa only through prayers and ALLAH SWT blessed me insha_allah all my brothers and sisters on here will be bless.....MOTHER prayers can melt a stone heart for u trust me they did for me....i was removed from UK in december and im going back to UK next week

if u guys need any help from me js pm me i will still be checkn my pms and available for any suport u guys need u can ask for me numba or email if u want
thanks brothers and sisters

henna786

Post by henna786 » Wed May 16, 2012 1:07 pm

hide&seek wrote:Salam every1
got a call today passport was ready for collection once again
alhamdulillah visa stamped
it was stamped on 7/5/2012
any update from malboro as he was in same boat

some of you are discussing about nikkahnama
in my case i didn't submit any translation of nikkahnama
only the one given to me form mulana (was in urdu)
and one from union couns

CONGRATS!! finally ur wait is over, may allah talah bless u both ameen
visa submitted in mirpur: 11/01/2012o
Application frwd to bhc -3/03/2012
aplication frwd to embassy for process-4/03/12 (70)application returned to Ac-19/04/12
REady for collection-24/04/12:)
VISA GRANTED 25/04/12.:)

Mush2012

Post by Mush2012 » Wed May 16, 2012 1:09 pm

zully wrote:
Mush2012 wrote:

AOA wunderboy,

Allah hafiz

i applied for my hubby but i didn't show that he had money or anything. I only showed my savings and income

zully
AOA zully,

In section 5 of the application form it is about the applicants Income and Expenditure,

5.10 What is your total monthly income from all sources
of employment or occupation after tax?

5.11 Do you receive income from any other sources,
including friends or family?

5.12 Do you have savings, property or other income (for example
from stocks and shares)?

So if an applicant does have savings and an account, by not declaring it, they could be accused of lying.

It is the same in the UK, if you are asked in a government form/application to show income details and you don't, then there may be consequences of failure to declare.

The advice I was given was not to let the ECO have any reason to refuse.
Especially when UKBA advise that everything relevant be disclosed.

If applicant has accounts, then declare them , if they don't have then don't, that is my point.

Allah hafiz

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Wed May 16, 2012 1:18 pm

Mush2012 wrote:
zully wrote:
Mush2012 wrote:

AOA wunderboy,

Allah hafiz

zully
AOA zully,

In section 5 of the application form it is about the applicants Income and Expenditure,

5.10 What is your total monthly income from all sources
of employment or occupation after tax?

5.11 Do you receive income from any other sources,
including friends or family?

5.12 Do you have savings, property or other income (for example
from stocks and shares)?

So if an applicant does have savings and an account, by not declaring it, they could be accused of lying.

It is the same in the UK, if you are asked in a government form/application to show income details and you don't, then there may be consequences of failure to declare.

The advice I was given was not to let the ECO have any reason to refuse.
Especially when UKBA advise that everything relevant be disclosed.

If applicant has accounts, then declare them , if they don't have then don't, that is my point.

Allah hafiz
Oh well I am confused, I gave all my details about my work wages ect ect.....
I hubby has nothing beside an account that we opened for him. There was no money in it. But i sent the statements as proof of address
I might be wrong i don't know but i know all the financial details were only mine

Zully
visa stamped?

Mush2012

Post by Mush2012 » Wed May 16, 2012 2:00 pm

AOA zully,

you don't need to worry about anything then.

As there is an Income and Expenditure for the applicant in section 5 and then an Income and Expenditure section 8 for the sponsor, applicant needs to disclose everything honestly.

In the guidance notes, it advises to disclose everything.
I have read posts on other forums, where people put in lump sums of money and then do not explain that they are family gifts for the married couple etc.

As your spouse doesn't have any savings to disclose then you should be fine.

Allah hafiz

Sal7786
Newly Registered

Re: thanks everyone

Post by Sal7786 » Wed May 16, 2012 2:19 pm

Malboro if u dont mind me asking,why were you removed in december?

MALBORO wrote:asalam

thanks to all of you im realy happy and i pray and hope all my brothers and sisters on this forum will get same hapiness very soon may allah SWT bless u all

brothers and sisters its very hard to be patient but more u tnk abt it more u get stress this is my experience so be patient and remember allah SWT as much as u can i got my visa only through prayers and ALLAH SWT blessed me insha_allah all my brothers and sisters on here will be bless.....MOTHER prayers can melt a stone heart for u trust me they did for me....i was removed from UK in december and im going back to UK next week

if u guys need any help from me js pm me i will still be checkn my pms and available for any suport u guys need u can ask for me numba or email if u want
thanks brothers and sisters

hide&seek
Newly Registered

Post by hide&seek » Wed May 16, 2012 4:21 pm

Thanks everyone for your wishes and dua's
was a bit busy at work(had to give in my 30 day notice) just finished going through last few pages
inshaallah all of you will hear something soon just hang in there

charlotterahman

Post by charlotterahman » Wed May 16, 2012 6:00 pm

[quote="Sal7786"]Malboro if u dont mind me asking,why were you removed in december?

I'd like to ask the same question....

proxybilli
Newly Registered

Post by proxybilli » Wed May 16, 2012 6:04 pm

i removed from uk may 2011 and i m waiting for my spouse visa result applied march 2012.

but i am worried about 320(11)
ur visa got me some hope of getting it.
will be much more appreciated if can knw abt ur case bit

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Wed May 16, 2012 6:06 pm

@MALBORO

Alhamdullillah n BarakuAllah. Well, undoubtedly it is great blessing that you will be returned after few months. Best of Luck for your future. People are curious to know why you were deported. But whatever happened, it has gone. Lets think about your future and your family. See ya.
Oh Yes Don't smoke 'Malboro'........looolz
After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.

charlotterahman

Post by charlotterahman » Wed May 16, 2012 6:09 pm

Im curious because my husband was also removed and his answer could give me some hope of a good result too.

proxybilli
Newly Registered

Post by proxybilli » Wed May 16, 2012 6:14 pm

i am actually not interested abt ur removal as a story or curosity.
i am askin cause im currently in same condition
and its just a big hope of seein u getting visa .

pm me if u don mind and also other ppl too

someone looks like bit of angry for my might be lookin curious question

Gregarious
Member of Standing

Post by Gregarious » Wed May 16, 2012 6:20 pm

@proxybilli
@charlotterahman

He will be with you after some time, don't worry. I can imagine your feelings.
After taking Advice; remember Everyone's application, and thus supporting documents, will be different depending on personal circumstances.

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Wed May 16, 2012 6:52 pm

I wouldnt mention it but that is my opinion though
It will save you all the trouble from stating where has that money come from and they you will have to show proof etc...

You as the sponsor, your bank statements and wage slips etc... should be enough to satify the ECO.

Keep it simple and straightforward. Its not like the ECO will know whether she has a bank account and has this much money saved.

It matters more about you having a stable job and income and whether you can ptovide for your wife without the use of public funds.

Obviously your wife's money is hers and she can do what she wants with it but is it worth going through all that hassle?
09/03/2012 Application Submitted - Mirpur
03/03/2012 Application Forwarded - Islamabad OC
23/03/2012 Application Forwarded - BHC For Process

Waiting: 68 working days

wunderboy

Post by wunderboy » Wed May 16, 2012 7:16 pm

skstar
Mush2012
*Nazia

thanks to the above people, as you have pointed out nazia I too have decided it was not in the best interests of the case, my case will already been an extremely difficult one to pursue however having read many of the posts in this thread alot of the people on here have helped in preparation so I thank everyone in the thread who has provided valuable input and experiance in documents appealing and rejection reasons as it helps to build a solid case as possible even if it becomes time consuming!

if anyone can email me a template for a sponsor letter as I have no wages to show also due to difficulties I would appreciate it so hence my case difficulty!

MALBORO

asalam

Post by MALBORO » Wed May 16, 2012 7:20 pm

i went to uk in 2004 on student visa my visa got refused on nov 2009 and i did my nikah in july last year .wen i applied for certificate of approvel in march 2010 they kept hoold of my passport and ask me to come and sign in ukba office i used to go there every friday one friday they got hold of me and removed me from uk

beeing removed from uk can not affect ur application at all according to law that is artical 320 u can search artical 320b in google and read it..

i hope i answed ur question i did tried to pm sal but i dont knw why i cant pm sal

anytng else anybody want to ask u r more then welcome

wish u all the best everyone

*Nazia
BANNED

Post by *Nazia » Wed May 16, 2012 7:20 pm

wunderboy wrote:skstar
Mush2012
*Nazia

thanks to the above people as you have pointed out nazia I too decided it was not in the best interests of the case my case will already been an extremely difficult one to pursue however having read many of the posts in this thread alot of the people on here have helped in preparation so I thank everyone in the thread who has provided valuable input and experiance in documents appealing and rejection reasons as it helps to build a solid case as possible even if it becomes time consuming!

if anyone can email me a template for a sponsor letter as I have no wages to show also due to difficulties i would appreciate it so hence my case difficulty!
You're welcome brother?

What do you mean by no wages?
Have you got a job? Are you earning?
Have you got any savings?
09/03/2012 Application Submitted - Mirpur
03/03/2012 Application Forwarded - Islamabad OC
23/03/2012 Application Forwarded - BHC For Process

Waiting: 68 working days

zully
Member of Standing

Post by zully » Wed May 16, 2012 7:21 pm

HI
My husband was also removed. They didn't care that i was pregnant and tey didnt even give him a right of appeal.

Congratulation malboro...........
im sure u have just built alot of hope in ppl hearts.....

Zully
visa stamped?

MALBORO

asalam

Post by MALBORO » Wed May 16, 2012 7:23 pm

sorry for late reply guys no bluddy bigli here and mosqitoes having a ryt party on me....

grecious i dont smoke marlbor no more lol

im sorry again guys

proxibilli insha_allah u will got visa soon js keep praying and remeber me in ur prayers as well