ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (PSW) processing times

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sevakian
Newly Registered

Post by sevakian » Wed May 16, 2012 6:28 pm

I think these people treat us fairly sweetangle309

We have our own country yet we all want to go to UK in our millions, and once we are there we act British and pretend we own the country, when we don't even come from such a civilized background. Some of us have grown up eating food with our hands. What business do we have in the UK?

Regards

ummer2000

Post by ummer2000 » Wed May 16, 2012 6:36 pm

sevakian wrote:I think these people treat us fairly sweetangle309

We have our own country yet we all want to go to UK in our millions, and once we are there we act British and pretend we own the country, when we don't even come from such a civilized background. Some of us have grown up eating food with our hands. What business do we have in the UK?

Regards
Yes Sevakin, you are truly right. Now we have to pay. :(

shribalaji

Post by shribalaji » Wed May 16, 2012 6:56 pm

Regards
Dude that's wrong perception look at this way, UK gov and university wanted us to invest our money in their educational system, in return they told we get rich international experience by having chance to work in their country.

They advertised all over this througought my country. So it is a business they got what they want billions of money from international student and so now we need what we want, returns of our investment.Problem is their incompetency with visa processing and management system to control immigrants not ours.

ahyang0129

Post by ahyang0129 » Wed May 16, 2012 7:12 pm

Regards
this is wrong. in every part of the world it's your country owns you not the other way round. that's why you're issued with a passport like a dog tag to identify who you are. people come (or leave) here not trying to own the country but simply to live a life as a human being should be. that's why we have emigrants.
yes it is a bit radical about my political view but i honestly think it is ridiculous to think people who were born and grown up in this land (or in the EU) should be privileged.

sweetangle309
Newly Registered

Post by sweetangle309 » Wed May 16, 2012 7:15 pm

[quote="shribalaji"][quote="sevakian"]I think these people treat us fairly sweetangle309

Regards[/quote]

Dude that's wrong perception look at this way, UK gov and university wanted us to invest our money in their educational system, in return they told we get rich international experience by having chance to work in their country.

They advertised all over this througought my country. So it is a business they got what they want billions of money from international student and so now we need what we want, returns of our investment.Problem is their incompetency with visa processing and management system to control immigrants not ours.[/quote]

Sevakin....YEAH U ABSOLUTELY RIGHT.. WE INVESTED LAKHS FOR OUR BRIGHT FUTURE AND THEY ARE THE ONES TO DEAL WITH US SYSTEMATICALLY...AND(SRIBALAJI) THERES NOTHING LIKE ACTING LIKE BRITISH...AND PLZZ DONT KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT ATLEAST I DO AND MANY OF US COME FROM A CIVILISED BACKGROUND.... Because i think if we are from civilised background than only we can have guts to invest and live here...

kashyapgada

Post by kashyapgada » Wed May 16, 2012 8:03 pm

I wish to go back to my country and as it says in the rubbish Swades...

Apni choukhat ka diya, and giving light to neighbours house...that is not fair...
"Son of our soil and helping our nieghbours not fair at all"

Just pray that things get sorted soon...and forget what mistakes we did...and lets go ahead!!!

Fustratedapplicant
Newly Registered

Post by Fustratedapplicant » Wed May 16, 2012 8:06 pm

Regards
I thought u were committing suicide? Why are you stil here?

Fustratedapplicant
Newly Registered

Moving forward

Post by Fustratedapplicant » Wed May 16, 2012 8:56 pm

In anode news, please who did biometrics on the 22nd of march and has recieved documents?

nazli
Newly Registered

Post by nazli » Wed May 16, 2012 9:19 pm

the people who have got their brp and docs, can you please let me know after how many days of receiving brp do the docs arrive?

arphaxad_cy
Newly Registered

Post by arphaxad_cy » Wed May 16, 2012 10:46 pm

The point is the sentence on their website "the standard is that we will decide 75 per cent of applications within 4 weeks." is so misleading. From my observation, this number is close to 0. It completely disrupted the planning of applicants. They could have just made it clear the standard is 8 weeks or something, which would be a lot more acceptable to me.
sweetangle309 wrote:I just dont understand, if they are processing so many applications every day...than there are so many pple in this blog how can only one person received BRP today...... this is just ridiculous.....
Frustration level is rising high day by day........

Ryo
Newly Registered

UKBA fail~

Post by Ryo » Thu May 17, 2012 12:48 am

I have checked the other forum whichmost of them are Chinese applicants. All the pplications in the category of student,psw, work permit visa are also seriously delayed, e.g. processing time >3 months (For those who apply after mid of January). I am really curious about what had happen to ukba visa processing centre since mid of Jan. Why those who apply on mid of Jan got their biometrics invitation as late as after 2 months? It looks like all of us have fallen into the 25% exceptional case to process! (but not the 75% completed within 4 weeks!)
UKBA should say about their EFFICIENCY !!! We should drop them complaint-email to pressurise them!

Ryo
Newly Registered

Re: UKBA fail~

Post by Ryo » Thu May 17, 2012 12:55 am

Ryo wrote:I have checked the other forum whichmost of them are Chinese applicants. All the pplications in the category of student,psw, work permit visa are also seriously delayed, e.g. processing time >3 months (For those who apply after mid of January). I am really curious about what had happen to ukba visa processing centre since mid of Jan. Why those who apply on mid of Jan got their biometrics invitation as late as after 2 months? It looks like all of us have fallen into the 25% exceptional case to process! (but not the 75% completed within 4 weeks!)
UKBA should say about their EFFICIENCY !!! We should drop them complaint-email to pressurise them!
Border Agency boss warns computers 'could crash again'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18068654

Ryo
Newly Registered

Re: UKBA fail~

Post by Ryo » Thu May 17, 2012 1:01 am

Ryo wrote:
Ryo wrote:I have checked the other forum whichmost of them are Chinese applicants. All the pplications in the category of student,psw, work permit visa are also seriously delayed, e.g. processing time >3 months (For those who apply after mid of January). I am really curious about what had happen to ukba visa processing centre since mid of Jan. Why those who apply on mid of Jan got their biometrics invitation as late as after 2 months? It looks like all of us have fallen into the 25% exceptional case to process! (but not the 75% completed within 4 weeks!)
Border Agency boss warns computers 'could crash again'
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18068654
The UKBA uses the system to store the details of more than 600,000 foreign nationals living in the UK. The system has experienced repeated failures in recent weeks that, ultimately, resulted in its crashing this week.
http://workpermit.com/news/2012-05-04/u ... delays.htm

antony.sunny
Newly Registered

Post by antony.sunny » Thu May 17, 2012 7:56 am

application sent on 27th Jan
acknowlwdgemnt lttr received 7st feb
Letter dated 13th march
biometrics enrollment on 20st march
BRP recieved & passport recieved on the same day..16 May

Its a great relief, guys u all will get ur visa soon,... dont worry... i can understand all urs situation.. God bless you all

jinxkal
Newly Registered

Post by jinxkal » Thu May 17, 2012 9:14 am

Got mt BPR Monday morning early this week. Now still waiting for the Passport & Docks.. Anyone know how i cud check this if this is coming my way or not? Shud i just email royal mail?

kartik_r
BANNED

Post by kartik_r » Thu May 17, 2012 9:23 am

antony.sunny wrote:application sent on 27th Jan
Letter dated 13th march

Its a great relief, guys u all will get ur visa soon,... dont worry... i can understand all urs situation.. God bless you all
@ antony.sunny --- dude, i am happy if you've received the necessary things. I just wonder how you alone got things done, i could see no body else in a similar time frame have posted that they've received the BRP and documents..

I applied on 10th feb 2012, acknowldgement letter - 14th feb 2012 (dt) but received by post on 19th feb 2012...

bio-metric (dt) 18th apr 2012 and recievd and registered on the same the same day in earls court - 23rd apr 2012...

they process applications as per bio metric registration date, if that is a case it will take a solid month from now for me... but, my question is why did they delay so long by bio metric letter and due to that i had fallen into the trap ( i mean people who made psw application from Mar 20 to apr 5, my file got messed to that).. In fact UKBA receoved history no of applications in this short period alone (due to closure deadline)

I got a news through my University that, my application is just waiting as 'pending' as per ukba system and is waiting to be alloted to a case worker ( its in backlog queue)..

Its unfair... Is nt it.? my bio metric registered dt 23rd apr 2012 and my date of application is 10th feb 2012..

Is there anything that i can do, if not the visa and documents, firstly i need the passport .. i will come back to uk after 2 months..

I need to go and see my family doctor, i have lot of serious health problems , which i keep postponding to get visa.. f*uck sake, this wait has been never ending..

What do these people do, i dont think they process even one application a day ( they have 24,000 employees, as per my understanding around 600-700 applications to be cleared on each working day...)

They are lazy b*astards..

rabh

Post by rabh » Thu May 17, 2012 10:34 am

Tihod wrote:
rabh wrote:Guys, sorry for missing out from the scene for sometime.

As soon as I get my documents which was on 11th May( a day after getting BRP), called my agent, booked the ticket and flew back home same day in the evening and since I was travelling couldnot update.

Thankful to great god for allowing me to participate in the important rituals back home as I just managed to reach home on time.

I thank to all guys for their participation in the forum and wish all of them who are still waiting for their BRP and documents.

Congrats rabh, pls update ur timeline also for many new members.

Thanks . Enjoy
Sure mate,

Here is my timeline,

Applied on 9th Feb
Received by H/O on 10th Feb
Fee deducted on 10th Feb
Acknowledement letter received on 15th Feb (dated 13th Feb)
Biometric letter received on 17th March (dated 15th March)
Biometric enrolled on 19th March
BRP received on 10th May (issued on 5th May)
Passport and other documents on 11th May

Thanks

aftabkhan812

Post by aftabkhan812 » Thu May 17, 2012 10:50 am

kartik_r wrote:
antony.sunny wrote:application sent on 27th Jan
Letter dated 13th march

@ antony.sunny --- dude, i am happy if you've received the necessary things. I just wonder how you alone got things done, i could see no body else in a similar time frame have posted that they've received the BRP and documents..

I applied on 10th feb 2012, acknowldgement letter - 14th feb 2012 (dt) but received by post on 19th feb 2012...

bio-metric (dt) 18th apr 2012 and recievd and registered on the same the same day in earls court - 23rd apr 2012...

they process applications as per bio metric registration date, if that is a case it will take a solid month from now for me... but, my question is why did they delay so long by bio metric letter and due to that i had fallen into the trap ( i mean people who made psw application from Mar 20 to apr 5, my file got messed to that).. In fact UKBA receoved history no of applications in this short period alone (due to closure deadline)

I got a news through my University that, my application is just waiting as 'pending' as per ukba system and is waiting to be alloted to a case worker ( its in backlog queue)..

Its unfair... Is nt it.? my bio metric registered dt 23rd apr 2012 and my date of application is 10th feb 2012..

Is there anything that i can do, if not the visa and documents, firstly i need the passport .. i will come back to uk after 2 months..

I need to go and see my family doctor, i have lot of serious health problems , which i keep postponding to get visa.. f*uck sake, this wait has been never ending..

What do these people do, i dont think they process even one application a day ( they have 24,000 employees, as per my understanding around 600-700 applications to be cleared on each working day...)

They are lazy b*astards..
I am in the same situation, urgently need to make a trip back home next week but that doesnt seem to be happening for the moment :P Gave my biometrics on 14th April, anticipating another 2-3 week wait from now .!! :(

alinawaz
Newly Registered

Post by alinawaz » Thu May 17, 2012 11:03 am

Another day passed...nothing at DX Courier &/or Postman... :cry:

Bio dated: 24 March (Camden Town)

P_L_U_T_0
Newly Registered

Hi

Post by P_L_U_T_0 » Thu May 17, 2012 11:13 am

RRRRR wrote:hii guys

I had applied PSW on 16 FEb 2012
Biometrics - 23 March
Docs- not received
BRP-not recevied

I have already wasted £400 pound on flights tickets and want to go home asap .Plz help me
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

I gave my Biometrics on 21st march.... got my documents back on 15th may nd got my visa yesterday i.e 16th may...so you should get ur visa really soon, probably next week.. :)

easydoesit
Newly Registered

Post by easydoesit » Thu May 17, 2012 11:27 am

alinawaz wrote:Another day passed...nothing at DX Courier &/or Postman... :cry:

Hang in there mate I did my Bio on 24 March at Camden town as well. Should not be too long now hopefully within 2 weeks. I think there is a 80% probability of us receiving it next week but then you never know with snail pace with which the application are being processed. It funny though how people who have done their Bio in April are expecting their stuff within 2 or 3 weeks I applied on Feb 1 people and I am expecting it within 2 or 3 weeks. Wake up and get a grip people false hopes adds to frustrations.

aftabkhan812

Re: Hi

Post by aftabkhan812 » Thu May 17, 2012 11:32 am

P_L_U_T_0 wrote:

Biometrics - 23 March
Docs- not received
BRP-not recevied

I have already wasted £400 pound on flights tickets and want to go home asap .Plz help me
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:[/quote

I gave my Biometrics on 21st march.... got my documents back on 15th may nd got my visa yesterday i.e 16th may...so you should get ur visa really soon, probably next week.. :)
That's taken more than 7 weeks its taken there after your biometrics.!! Anyhow, you got it nevertheless and thats what matters.!! Congrats :D

aftabkhan812

Post by aftabkhan812 » Thu May 17, 2012 11:34 am

easydoesit wrote:
alinawaz wrote:Another day passed...nothing at DX Courier &/or Postman... :cry:

Hang in there mate I did my Bio on 24 March at Camden town as well. Should not be too long now hopefully within 2 weeks. I think there is a 80% probability of us receiving it next week but then you never know with snail pace with which the application are being processed. It funny though how people who have done their Bio in April are expecting their stuff within 2 or 3 weeks I applied on Feb 1 people and I am expecting it within 2 or 3 weeks. Wake up and get a grip people false hopes adds to frustrations.

I do hope you realise there is something known as an 'exceptional' case which takes longer at times..! And theres no harm in keeping the faith alive , is there now ?? :D

Mas2012
Newly Registered

Post by Mas2012 » Thu May 17, 2012 11:49 am

Hi,
congratulations, you have your doc back
I am new to this web, I applied on 3rd March, biometric done in 28th of March at PO in Sheffield, still waiting,
did you say you had your biometric done on 21st or 23rd of March?
Thanks
Mas
aftabkhan812 wrote:
P_L_U_T_0 wrote:

Biometrics - 23 March
Docs- not received
BRP-not recevied

That's taken more than 7 weeks its taken there after your biometrics.!! Anyhow, you got it nevertheless and thats what matters.!! Congrats :D

jinxkal
Newly Registered

Post by jinxkal » Thu May 17, 2012 11:50 am

Mas2012 wrote:Hi,
congratulations, you have your doc back
I am new to this web, I applied on 3rd March, biometric done in 28th of March at PO in Sheffield, still waiting,
did you say you had your biometric done on 21st or 23rd of March?
Thanks
Mas
aftabkhan812 wrote:
P_L_U_T_0 wrote:

Biometrics - 23 March
Docs- not received
BRP-not recevied

Still waiting for my god damn dock..