ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PSW Applied on 04/04/12

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

kartik_r
BANNED

Re: Acknowledgment Letter

Post by kartik_r » Mon May 14, 2012 10:11 am

fastlove721 wrote:
qqfung wrote:Acknowledgement letter is finally received today. Dated 08/05 :)
good news indeed,and best of luck bro, my update is that still no fee deducted,but received the letter :(
dude, youdont have to worry about it. You know what, when i made psw application on 10th feb 2012, the mode of payment was bankers draft....

i got to know from the bank that the draft was banked or encashed or have done clearence by ukb aon 16th feb 2012.. however, i got acknowledgement letter dated 14th feb 2012 ( which was the end date of my student visa) , the acknowledgement letter was received by post on 19th feb 2012..

so dont worry, they will take your payment within a week for sure..

fastlove721
Newly Registered

Post by fastlove721 » Mon May 14, 2012 10:23 am

kartik_r wrote:
fastlove721 wrote:
good news indeed,and best of luck bro, my update is that still no fee deducted,but received the letter :(
dude, youdont have to worry about it. You know what, when i made psw application on 10th feb 2012, the mode of payment was bankers draft....

i got to know from the bank that the draft was banked or encashed or have done clearence by ukb aon 16th feb 2012.. however, i got acknowledgement letter dated 14th feb 2012 ( which was the end date of my student visa) , the acknowledgement letter was received by post on 19th feb 2012..

so dont worry, they will take your payment within a week for sure..
bro just look at my time line it is kinda strange
applied on 3/4/12
ack received 8/5/12
dated 2/5/12
but i really hope that ur right ,as far as i know they first get the money thn they start the process ,but in my case the started the process but never got the money out ..

Tier 4
- thin ice -

Post by Tier 4 » Mon May 14, 2012 12:51 pm

fastlove721 wrote: bro just look at my time line it is kinda strange
applied on 3/4/12
ack received 8/5/12
dated 2/5/12
but i really hope that ur right ,as far as i know they first get the money thn they start the process ,but in my case the started the process but never got the money out ..
Well, same in my case:
applied on 2/4/12
ack received 30/4/12
dated 26/4/12
fee taken 30/4/12

No bioM letter so far
N/A

fastlove721
Newly Registered

Post by fastlove721 » Mon May 14, 2012 12:55 pm

Tier 4 wrote:
fastlove721 wrote: bro just look at my time line it is kinda strange
applied on 3/4/12
ack received 8/5/12
dated 2/5/12
Well, same in my case:
applied on 2/4/12
ack received 30/4/12
dated 26/4/12
fee taken 30/4/12

No bioM letter so far
yes bro but at least ur fee was deducted ,in my case no fee deducted till date

Deepshithole2010

Post by Deepshithole2010 » Mon May 14, 2012 7:16 pm

Hi Guys applied on the 4/04 money deducted on the 9th of May,received acknowledgement today (14/05) dated the 9th of May.

shabiumer
Newly Registered

PSW Processing

Post by shabiumer » Mon May 14, 2012 7:52 pm

Hi guys,

I read your comments about PSW and get worried for my application processing time that I had made on 5th of April and today is 14th of May and fee still got to be deducted. I think we will be sorted after Olympics. Everyday is equal to a year and no one has clue that how long they roughly take to process our applications.

3April
Newly Registered

my timeline

Post by 3April » Tue May 15, 2012 10:38 am

application sent: 3rd April
fee debited:9th May 2012
Ack. received: Not Yet

qqfung
Newly Registered

Post by qqfung » Tue May 15, 2012 12:15 pm

[quote="kartik_r"][quote="qqfung"]Acknowledgement letter is finally received today. Dated 08/05 :)[/quote]

dude, all the best ! a good news in early morning[/quote]

Thanks bro! The next thing now is BRP invitation letter!! In other words, I am back to the process of waiting and anticipating again. Can't understand why they couldn't do things faster.

qqfung
Newly Registered

Post by qqfung » Tue May 15, 2012 12:17 pm

[quote="fastlove721"][quote="qqfung"]Acknowledgement letter is finally received today. Dated 08/05 :)[/quote]
good news indeed,and best of luck bro, my update is that still no fee deducted,but received the letter :([/quote]

Cheers mate! Has anyone else experience the same situation??

fastlove721
Newly Registered

Post by fastlove721 » Wed May 16, 2012 10:17 am

qqfung wrote:
fastlove721 wrote:
Cheers mate! Has anyone else experience the same situation??
yes thr was one guy who had the same problem ,he called ukba and they advised him to wait . that's it no one else that i saw with the same issue.

3April
Newly Registered

Re: my timeline

Post by 3April » Wed May 16, 2012 12:30 pm

3April wrote:application sent: 3rd April
Ack. received: Not Yet
Ack received: 15th May 2012 [dt.11 May 2012]

qqfung
Newly Registered

Post by qqfung » Wed May 16, 2012 9:40 pm

[quote="fastlove721"][quote="qqfung"][quote="fastlove721"][quote="qqfung"]Acknowledgement letter is finally received today. Dated 08/05 :)[/quote]
good news indeed,and best of luck bro, my update is that still no fee deducted,but received the letter :([/quote]

Cheers mate! Has anyone else experience the same situation??[/quote]
yes thr was one guy who had the same problem ,he called ukba and they advised him to wait . that's it no one else that i saw with the same issue.[/quote]

Yeah I think there's no point to call UKBA as they will not tell anything to you at all. Well, keep in touch with that guy and check the latest update among each other to make sure you are not the only one in this situation. To be honest, since your documents are received by HO, acknowledgment is issued,I would say you don't have to worry too much. Sooner or later they will need to process the applications. That's it! :)

qqfung
Newly Registered

Re: my timeline

Post by qqfung » Wed May 16, 2012 9:44 pm

[quote="3April"][quote="3April"]application sent: 3rd April
Ack. received: Not Yet[/quote]

Ack received: 15th May 2012 [dt.11 May 2012][/quote]

Great news mate! A litte strange. I applied on 4th April and I received ack letter dated 8th May which is slightly earlier than you. Maybe that is due to your payment. But still, we received it at the end! Hope we will receive our brp letter soon.

qqfung
Newly Registered

Re: PSW Processing

Post by qqfung » Wed May 16, 2012 9:49 pm

[quote="shabiumer"]Hi guys,

I read your comments about PSW and get worried for my application processing time that I had made on 5th of April and today is 14th of May and fee still got to be deducted. I think we will be sorted after Olympics. Everyday is equal to a year and no one has clue that how long they roughly take to process our applications.[/quote]

Hi there don't worry too much. I think you will get your letter soon. There is one guy applied on 3rd and got his ack letter yesterday only. Be patient, as long as you sent you document in time, you will be fine. :)

shabiumer
Newly Registered

Post by shabiumer » Wed May 16, 2012 10:16 pm

Hi guys,

I read your comments about PSW and get worried for my application processing time that I had made on 5th of April and today is 14th of May and fee still got to be deducted. I think we will be sorted after Olympics. Everyday is equal to a year and no one has clue that how long they roughly take to process our applications.[/quote]

I checked my a/c money has deducted on 14th of may and still waiting for acknowledgement letter. I'll keep updating guys and so as you, your situation plz.

Bhusal
Newly Registered

Post by Bhusal » Thu May 17, 2012 6:48 pm

shabiumer wrote:Hi guys,

I read your comments about PSW and get worried for my application processing time that I had made on 5th of April and today is 14th of May and fee still got to be deducted. I think we will be sorted after Olympics. Everyday is equal to a year and no one has clue that how long they roughly take to process our applications.
I checked my a/c money has deducted on 14th of may and still waiting for acknowledgement letter. I'll keep updating guys and so as you, your situation plz.[/quote]

Hi there, look at my timeline:

Applied on 4th April
Fee deducted on 10th May
Ack letter letter dated 9th may and received today
Waiting Biometric letter.....

kartik_r
BANNED

Post by kartik_r » Thu May 17, 2012 7:40 pm

Bhusal wrote:
shabiumer wrote:Hi guys,

I checked my a/c money has deducted on 14th of may and still waiting for acknowledgement letter. I'll keep updating guys and so as you, your situation plz.

Applied on 4th April
Fee deducted on 10th May
Waiting Biometric letter.....[/quote]

dude, dont wait.. ring them up and ask for the bio metric letter or register a complaint and ask for the SLA period for the complaint ( its normally 10 working days) and ask her to issue you your CASE ID..

I advise you as not to leave it till they do. I'm telling you they'll never do. If you get bio mteric letter after say 2 months and after your bio metric registration your application will be sent to the queue ( you shoula wait in the queue for a case worker to be allotted)

It happened to few very un lucky people like me, so take my words , call them or do a strong fax letter to them by attaching your payment receipts and acknowledgement letter..

Do it ASAP, dont delay.. Hope this help !

manex

Post by manex » Wed May 23, 2012 12:12 am

Applied on 4th April
Fee deducted on 10th May
Waiting Biometric letter.....[/quote]

dude, dont wait.. ring them up and ask for the bio metric letter or register a complaint and ask for the SLA period for the complaint ( its normally 10 working days) and ask her to issue you your CASE ID..

I advise you as not to leave it till they do. I'm telling you they'll never do. If you get bio mteric letter after say 2 months and after your bio metric registration your application will be sent to the queue ( you shoula wait in the queue for a case worker to be allotted)

It happened to few very un lucky people like me, so take my words , call them or do a strong fax letter to them by attaching your payment receipts and acknowledgement letter..

Do it ASAP, dont delay.. Hope this help ![/quote]

I applied on 4th April and didn't receive the acknowledgement letter until 12th May which was dated 4th May. Now waiting for the biometrics letter. In the meantime I raised a complaint and still waiting for their explanation. It can take unto 20 working days for them to give an explanation to the any complaints we make. Do you think I can call and chase for the biometric letter because they just keep saying that they cannot provide any information if the application has not been more than 6 months. Please advise. Every time I try to call them it ends up in utter frustration!

manex

Post by manex » Wed May 23, 2012 12:01 pm

Hi Guys,

Thought I will give you a little update to what I found out about my application made on the 4th April. I called the UK border agency today and I was told that they cannot find my reference number on the system that they have access to. I was told that some people have been affected by this and this issue is raised at a senior level at the UK Border agency, although I don't know what they are doing about it and how soon they will resolve it. I was just asked to wait. So obviously this means that the biometrics invitation letter is going to be delayed :cry:.

I suggest calling the UK border agency and finding out whether anyone else have been affected by the same situation and whether this is a common problem for people applied around the same time as me.

tazboys
Newly Registered

Post by tazboys » Wed May 23, 2012 2:24 pm

Hi, can you please tell me what number you have called?
Thanks,
manex wrote:Hi Guys,

Thought I will give you a little update to what I found out about my application made on the 4th April. I called the UK border agency today and I was told that they cannot find my reference number on the system that they have access to. I was told that some people have been affected by this and this issue is raised at a senior level at the UK Border agency, although I don't know what they are doing about it and how soon they will resolve it. I was just asked to wait. So obviously this means that the biometrics invitation letter is going to be delayed :cry:.

I suggest calling the UK border agency and finding out whether anyone else have been affected by the same situation and whether this is a common problem for people applied around the same time as me.

manex

Post by manex » Wed May 23, 2012 2:27 pm

@tazboys- It is 08706067766. Choose the option biometric appointments. Have your reference number to hand when you call. Update what happened please. When did you apply ?

tazboys
Newly Registered

Post by tazboys » Wed May 23, 2012 2:29 pm

Thank you I still did not receive my Ack letter from home office I need to learn about it first.

manex

Post by manex » Wed May 23, 2012 2:34 pm

@tazboys- Oh O.K! Then have the postal reference number to hand when you call. They might be able to check with it. I suggest that you still choose the "biometric appointments" option because the other options are not going to take you any where at least from my experience. I assume you applied in early April too ?

tazboys
Newly Registered

Post by tazboys » Wed May 23, 2012 2:37 pm

thanks for the recommendation then I need to call them tomorrow when I have my number with me. Yes I send the 4th of April and they received 5th.

manex

Post by manex » Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm

tazboys wrote:thanks for the recommendation then I need to call them tomorrow when I have my number with me. Yes I send the 4th of April and they received 5th.
How about the money ? Has that been taken ? What was your method of payment ? I received the acknowledgement letter after 5 weeks and when my university contacted UKBA before this they were told that there was delay in their "charge system" which was causing the delay sending out the ack letter.