ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent help request

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dagger20091
Newly Registered

Urgent help request

Post by dagger20091 » Mon May 07, 2012 3:15 pm

Hi All,

I have 2 urgent question

I am on Tier 1 visa right since Oct 1 2010 to date ,prior to this I was on Work permit starting May 2007.
My ILR is due on 16th May 2012

What document and information I need to show for my work permit time? Could anyone answer my question and if possible drop few lines to fill in the draft which I can get signed from my employer.
I am bit confused what should be the draft ?

Do I have to get employment from all the employers I worked for ?

Many thanks in an advance

Regards

Ash

Smam

Re: Urgent help request

Post by Smam » Mon May 07, 2012 3:54 pm

dagger20091 wrote:Hi All,

I have 2 urgent question

I am on Tier 1 visa right since Oct 1 2010 to date ,prior to this I was on Work permit starting May 2007.

What document and information I need to show for my work permit time? Could anyone answer my question and if possible drop few lines to fill in the draft which I can get signed from my employer.

Regards

Ash
Hi Ash,

To the best of my knowledge you need to have your WP letter issued to you by the UKBA at the time when you have got your WP. Secondly you should have to have a letter from that employer you can get the draft from this forum from one of the sticky just mentioning the start dates of your employment and if you've left your previous employers then you need all your P45's from your previous employers and P60's. If you've all these docs with you I think you should be fine for your ILR.

Please do kindly share your PEO experience with us on the forum.

Good luck for your ILR.

dagger20091
Newly Registered

Re: Urgent help request

Post by dagger20091 » Wed May 16, 2012 10:33 pm

Smam wrote:
dagger20091 wrote:Hi All,

I have 2 urgent question

Regards

Ash
Hi Ash,

To the best of my knowledge you need to have your WP letter issued to you by the UKBA at the time when you have got your WP. Secondly you should have to have a letter from that employer you can get the draft from this forum from one of the sticky just mentioning the start dates of your employment and if you've left your previous employers then you need all your P45's from your previous employers and P60's. If you've all these docs with you I think you should be fine for your ILR.

Please do kindly share your PEO experience with us on the forum.

Good luck for your ILR.
Hi there ,
Good news ILR approved today at Glasgow PEO and took hardly 45 minutes
Case was really straightforward and PEO asked
Salary slips
Bank statements
Degree transcript
UK NARIC Certificate
Marriage Certificate
LIUK
and few bills for cohabitation and that was it