ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (PSW) processing times

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

easydoesit
Newly Registered

Post by easydoesit » Thu May 17, 2012 11:57 am

aftabkhan812 wrote:
easydoesit wrote:
alinawaz wrote:Another day passed...nothing at DX Courier &/or Postman... :cry:

Bio dated: 24 March (Camden Town)
Hang in there mate I did my Bio on 24 March at Camden town as well. Should not be too long now hopefully within 2 weeks. I think there is a 80% probability of us receiving it next week but then you never know with snail pace with which the application are being processed. It funny though how people who have done their Bio in April are expecting their stuff within 2 or 3 weeks I applied on Feb 1 people and I am expecting it within 2 or 3 weeks. Wake up and get a grip people false hopes adds to frustrations.

I do hope you realise there is something known as an 'exceptional' case which takes longer at times..! And theres no harm in keeping the faith alive , is there now ?? :D
By all means keep the faith alive everyone here at this forum has faith I believe but be realistic at the same time. If you are expecting it every day for 5 weeks it adds to the pressure and frustration. I think the very purpose of this forum is to make a rough estimate when the application will be processed by looking at the time it took to process other people applications. Isn't it?
Last edited by easydoesit on Thu May 17, 2012 12:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nazli
Newly Registered

Post by nazli » Thu May 17, 2012 12:01 pm

got my documents early in the morning today... :)

P_L_U_T_0
Newly Registered

Re: Hi

Post by P_L_U_T_0 » Thu May 17, 2012 12:02 pm

[quote="Mas2012"]Hi,
congratulations, you have your doc back
I am new to this web, I applied on 3rd March, biometric done in 28th of March at PO in Sheffield, still waiting,
did you say you had your biometric done on 21st or 23rd of March?
Thanks
Mas

Hey
I gave Biometrics on 21st march..i think u should get ur visa nd docs within 2 weeks. :D

jinxkal
Newly Registered

Post by jinxkal » Thu May 17, 2012 12:04 pm

nazli wrote:got my documents early in the morning today... :)
How long after your BRP? I got my BRP last monday and still no docs yet!

nazli
Newly Registered

Post by nazli » Thu May 17, 2012 12:06 pm

jinxkal wrote:
i had received my brp yesterday and got the docs today...

aftabkhan812

Post by aftabkhan812 » Thu May 17, 2012 12:07 pm

easydoesit wrote:
aftabkhan812 wrote:
easydoesit wrote:
alinawaz wrote:Another day passed...nothing at DX Courier &/or Postman... :cry:

Bio dated: 24 March (Camden Town)
Hang in there mate I did my Bio on 24 March at Camden town as well. Should not be too long now hopefully within 2 weeks. I think there is a 80% probability of us receiving it next week but then you never know with snail pace with which the application are being processed. It funny though how people who have done their Bio in April are expecting their stuff within 2 or 3 weeks I applied on Feb 1 people and I am expecting it within 2 or 3 weeks. Wake up and get a grip people false hopes adds to frustrations.

By all means keep the faith alive everyone here at this forum has faith I believe but be realistic at the same time. If you are expecting it every day for 5 weeks it adds to the pressure and frustration. I think the very purpose of this forum is to make a rough estimate when the application will be processed by looking at the time it took to process other people applications. Isn't it?

I do hope you realise there is something known as an 'exceptional' case which takes longer at times..! And theres no harm in keeping the faith alive , is there now ?? :D
But thats exactly how the rough estimate was made! If people who gave the biometrics in the week 19-24 march are getting their docs this week, then by that calculation, the ones who gave them in April should expect them anytime soon, in the next 2-3 weeks ?? Again, I may be wrong but who's to say which one of us is right here ? Agree ? :)

jinxkal
Newly Registered

Post by jinxkal » Thu May 17, 2012 12:11 pm

nazli wrote:
jinxkal wrote:
Wholly cow.. Whats going on with mine!?!?!

Thanks by the way

nazli
Newly Registered

Post by nazli » Thu May 17, 2012 12:13 pm

jinxkal wrote:
nazli wrote:
jinxkal wrote:

Thanks by the way
dont worry, u ll gt it soon... u cn call ukba n ask for the tracking no. of ur docs... it might be helpful..

jinxkal
Newly Registered

Post by jinxkal » Thu May 17, 2012 12:14 pm

nazli wrote:
jinxkal wrote:
nazli wrote:
jinxkal wrote:

Thanks by the way
dont worry, u ll gt it soon... u cn call ukba n ask for the tracking no. of ur docs... it might be helpful..
Thanks, you have any contact number? It seems bit hard to get hold of.

nazli
Newly Registered

Post by nazli » Thu May 17, 2012 12:16 pm

jinxkal wrote:
nazli wrote:
jinxkal wrote:
nazli wrote: i had received my brp yesterday and got the docs today...

Thanks by the way
u cn try this no. 08706067766

easydoesit
Newly Registered

Post by easydoesit » Thu May 17, 2012 12:36 pm

aftabkhan812 wrote:
easydoesit wrote:
aftabkhan812 wrote:
easydoesit wrote:

But thats exactly how the rough estimate was made! If people who gave the biometrics in the week 19-24 march are getting their docs this week, then by that calculation, the ones who gave them in April should expect them anytime soon, in the next 2-3 weeks ?? Again, I may be wrong but who's to say which one of us is right here ? Agree ? :)
I agree as well as disagree mate. My heart wishes that you were right but my head says you are wrong. I wish you were right and I was wrong as it is positive for all of us but unfortunately this is not a perfect world and it does not work that way. they are not processing the applications at the same rate by which bio metric were taken. it has taken them three weeks to move on from people who gave their biometric between 12 and 19 to people who gave there biometric between 18 and 23. You and I both did biometrics on 24 at the same place but I think my application will be processed in next 2 weeks (although I want to receive my stuff tomorrow if not today) but at the same time hope you are right. My estimates say at least 8 weeks (and increasing at their present speed of processing) after biometrics

antony.sunny
Newly Registered

Post by antony.sunny » Thu May 17, 2012 12:36 pm

@ kartik_r.
no worries now atleast they have start moving atleast. a week earlier, they were doing nothing.... now atleast people are getting their visa and doc's thats great. dont look for the dates in biometrics because i know people who got visa before i did, for them the biometric date were later than mine.. stil keep ur hopes high... willl pray for u... am leaving to India today...
UKBA office no. 08706067766
delivery checking no. 08447701522
I must warn u its an 08 no. and they keep u on wait for long...

jinxkal
Newly Registered

Post by jinxkal » Thu May 17, 2012 12:36 pm

nazli wrote:
jinxkal wrote:
nazli wrote:
jinxkal wrote:

Thanks by the way
Just called, they gave me the tracking number and said it was out on the 15 of May.. So it should be here soon. yea yeah!

nazli
Newly Registered

Post by nazli » Thu May 17, 2012 12:42 pm

jinxkal wrote:
nazli wrote:
jinxkal wrote:
nazli wrote: dont worry, u ll gt it soon... u cn call ukba n ask for the tracking no. of ur docs... it might be helpful..
Just called, they gave me the tracking number and said it was out on the 15 of May.. So it should be here soon. yea yeah!
glad that calling them proved helpful.. :)

jinxkal
Newly Registered

Post by jinxkal » Thu May 17, 2012 12:47 pm

nazli wrote:
jinxkal wrote:
nazli wrote:
jinxkal wrote:
Thanks for the number & the lady, she sounds ugly too.I wish i could speak longer then 3 mins! :D :D :D :D :D :D

aftabkhan812

Post by aftabkhan812 » Thu May 17, 2012 12:54 pm

easydoesit wrote:
aftabkhan812 wrote:
easydoesit wrote:
aftabkhan812 wrote:

I agree as well as disagree mate. My heart wishes that you were right but my head says you are wrong. I wish you were right and I was wrong as it is positive for all of us but unfortunately this is not a perfect world and it does not work that way. they are not processing the applications at the same rate by which bio metric were taken. it has taken them three weeks to move on from people who gave their biometric between 12 and 19 to people who gave there biometric between 18 and 23. You and I both did biometrics on 24 at the same place but I think my application will be processed in next 2 weeks (although I want to receive my stuff tomorrow if not today) but at the same time hope you are right. My estimates say at least 8 weeks (and increasing at their present speed of processing) after biometrics
Lets just hope for the best then.! :)

jinxkal
Newly Registered

Post by jinxkal » Thu May 17, 2012 12:55 pm

jinxkal wrote:
nazli wrote:
jinxkal wrote:
nazli wrote: u cn try this no. 08706067766
Thanks for the number & the lady, she sounds ugly too.I wish i could speak longer then 3 mins! :D :D :D :D :D :D
5 mins later after the call.....the docs came trough my door! Oh yess!!

I wish you all the best guys. Seriously. Just a matter of time ...
Last edited by jinxkal on Thu May 17, 2012 1:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

nazli
Newly Registered

Post by nazli » Thu May 17, 2012 12:58 pm

jinxkal wrote:
jinxkal wrote:
nazli wrote:
jinxkal wrote: u cn try this no. 08706067766

I wish you all the best guys. Seriously. Just a matter of time ...[/quote]
CONGRATULATIONS... !!!!!!! :) :) :)

jinxkal
Newly Registered

Post by jinxkal » Thu May 17, 2012 1:01 pm

nazli wrote:
jinxkal wrote:
jinxkal wrote:

CONGRATULATIONS... !!!!!!! :) :) :)[/quote]

Thanks! And about the lady NOT ugly but ugly,, dont know how i messed that up hahaha

ralux
Newly Registered

Post by ralux » Thu May 17, 2012 1:09 pm

jinxkal wrote:
jinxkal wrote:
nazli wrote:

Congrats, what's your timeline please.

jinxkal
Newly Registered

Post by jinxkal » Thu May 17, 2012 1:19 pm

ralux wrote:
jinxkal wrote:
jinxkal wrote:

Congrats, what's your timeline please.[/quote]

Application sent 30 JAN,2012
Acknowledgement received 13 FEB, 2012
Biometric letter received 17 MARCH dated 15 MARCH, 2012
Biometrics given 21 MARCH (St Aldates Oxford)
BRP- 14 May
Documents - Got it today (17 May)

shribalaji

Post by shribalaji » Thu May 17, 2012 1:22 pm

jinxkal wrote:
nazli wrote:
jinxkal wrote:

Thanks! And about the lady NOT ugly but ugly,, dont know how i messed that up hahaha[/quote]

Congrats m8 I know how u feel, tats great releive, isn't it?
Last edited by shribalaji on Thu May 17, 2012 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jinxkal
Newly Registered

Post by jinxkal » Thu May 17, 2012 1:29 pm

shribalaji wrote:
jinxkal wrote:
nazli wrote:

Thanks! And about the lady NOT ugly but SEXYYYYYYYYYYY,, dont know how i messed that up hahaha[/quote]

Congrats m8 I know how u feel, tats great releive, isn't it? Can u mention the date on the approval letter plz[/quote]

Hey thanks.. It says 11 may 2012... FYI.. you CANNOT type word ugly on this forum somehow... it will automatically turn to a word UGLY.. Interesting ha

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Thu May 17, 2012 1:32 pm

please if possible do not reply to each post on this thread by quoting everything thread that has appeared before it. it is making posts unnecesarily long and difficult to read.

jinxkal
Newly Registered

Post by jinxkal » Thu May 17, 2012 1:34 pm

Greenie wrote:please if possible do not reply to each post on this thread by quoting everything thread that has appeared before it. it is making posts unnecesarily long and difficult to read.
Yes sir.. Sorry!