ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

English Requirement Letter from Madras University

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ND
Member of Standing

English Requirement Letter from Madras University

Post by ND » Mon Dec 04, 2006 9:45 am

Are there anyone in this forum from Madras University ? If yes , how did you manage to get this letter from University & how long did it take ?

Can you also please post the documents you have to submit to them to get this letter ?

Thanks,
ND

baskey

Post by baskey » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:02 am

Hi,

I am also in same situation as yours. I need to get this letter from Bharathiyar University. Does anyone planning to get a letter or got the letter already from this university pls. share your ideas.

Also I have graduated from Coimbatore Institute of Technology ( CIT) which comes under Bharathiyar University. So a letter from institue is sufficient or should it be from university only? Any views welcome.

Regards,

Baskey

ND
Member of Standing

Post by ND » Mon Dec 04, 2006 10:12 am

What I understood from the guidance is " It should be from the university" only under exceptional circumstances they accept it from the institute.

So first option is to get it from the university.

paramjit2k

hi

Post by paramjit2k » Mon Dec 04, 2006 4:28 pm

The guideline are:

1. An original letter from the awarding body on the official letter headed paper.
2. The letter should confirm your name, the qualification obtained, the date of the award and whether or not the course was taught in English.

You know better who awarded u degree :wink:
Regards,

Pam Aujla