ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa Aplication From Vietnam

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Franko

Spouse Visa Aplication From Vietnam

Post by Franko » Thu May 17, 2012 5:27 pm

I am starting to prepaire for my wifes marriage visa application that will be submitted in vietnam hopefully in October. I have a few questions I would like some help with if anyone can help. Firstly I am wanting to know what information should be included in the applicants supporting letter and also the supporting letter from the sponsor? I have previously sponsored a marriage visa application for my Ex wife should I explain about this in my letter or not mention it other than the section on the form where it asks about previous marriages?

How do people send in all the information and supporting docs? do you just put it all in an envolope? as I have read that they dont like applications submitted in folders and plastic wallets?

Thanks

Franko

Post by Franko » Tue May 29, 2012 2:46 pm

Can anyone help with this?