ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help me please

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

JjI
Newly Registered

Help me please

Post by JjI » Thu May 17, 2012 10:12 am

Hi
I have a big problem with my appeal. I made a payment £140 for oral hearing for my EEA2. Now, unluckily my partner splited up with me because he doesn't want to go to the court with me. He said he doesn't think we can win. I'm so sad but nothing can do. I'm crying even now but my life needs to go on. My questions, is it possible I can get a refund from tribunal? How can I cancel my appeal? How can I get my passport back? How many days I need to make arrangement to leave this country? I'm so sorry for making many questions but I don't really know what to do.

Thanks for everyone.

Jay_jay886
Newly Registered

Post by Jay_jay886 » Thu May 17, 2012 6:23 pm

What was the reason for the refusal?

JjI
Newly Registered

Post by JjI » Thu May 17, 2012 11:04 pm

the reason is we cannot complete durable relationship. Actually, we found many things to against Home Office because they missed some documents which is involve between me and my partner. He splited up with me before we got the date of oral hearing.