ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Question regarding filling the uk via application form

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

lovemelove
Newly Registered

Question regarding filling the uk via application form

Post by lovemelove » Fri May 18, 2012 4:06 am

Am applying for a VISA to visit the uk but am having some techinical problem regarding this section of the form asking this question

(Have you ever been deported‚ removed or otherwise required to leave any country including the UK? yes/ no)

,l was once issued a germany schegen visa but on arriving germany i was refused entity because the immigration officer felt i did not opposes a confirmed hotel booking despsite showing all neccessary paper my visa was canceled and i was denial entry but on returning home l wrote a protect letter to the board guard headquarter condeming this facial act against me and a few week later l got a reply from the board guard commamder that the case was invesgiated that l was actually deemed fit to enter germany because l opposed a confirmed booking since the board guard investigating team contacted the hotel during the course of investigation and the hotel confirmed that l was actually booked in the hotel for the duration of my stay in germany so the decision to denial me entry was revoked based on the invesitigation,
l contacted the germany embassy with the letter from the boarder guard headquarter and l was issued a new visa so l travel to germany the following week and l was allowed entry and after spending a few days ,l return home without any problem .. but the former visa still showing cancel on my passport ,i want to be careful when filling the uk application form becaue an error could lead to automatic ban of 10 year ...what should l do ....does my case mean a yes or no ???

QuickSam
BANNED

Re: Question regarding filling the uk via application form

Post by QuickSam » Fri May 18, 2012 6:28 am

were you deported?? If yes then you need to mention it.
Give me more Karma (+)

lovemelove
Newly Registered

Post by lovemelove » Fri May 18, 2012 1:10 pm

i was not deported but refused entry , l think they are two different issue

Deportation is a legal process and is the formal removal of an alien from a country when the alien has been found removable for violating the immigration laws.

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Fri May 18, 2012 1:29 pm

you were required to leave - so for the avoidance of doubt just say yes to the question and explain the circumstances.

lovemelove
Newly Registered

Post by lovemelove » Fri May 18, 2012 7:14 pm

l was not required to leave but refused entry

you can only be required to leave a place when you have access to the place but l was not allowed entry so it impossible to talk about required to leave

Greenie
Respected Guru
United Kingdom

Post by Greenie » Fri May 18, 2012 7:18 pm

If you think you know the answer why have you bothered to ask the question? For the avoidance of doubt you should answer yes and explain-that would be my advice.