ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

All Waiting for Review.

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sajid.razzaque

Post by sajid.razzaque » Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:54 am

finally guys decision is made , but do not know the decsion yet , decision made on 30 nov , update u regarding my decision.

Ambreen

Post by Ambreen » Tue Dec 05, 2006 6:56 am

Hi sajid,
how you come to know that decision is made???? HAVE YOU CALLED them, if yes, then why they didn't tell you the decision. Have you informed them that you want to arrange courier for the collection of your decision letter or they will send via normal post.
please reply.
thanks
ambreen

sajid.razzaque

Post by sajid.razzaque » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:02 am

No ambreen i email them and they replied me on mail and they r not picking up the phone,no through normal mail service i am going to recieve my letter , fingure crossed.

jd
Member of Standing

Post by jd » Tue Dec 05, 2006 9:23 am

Hi sajid,

hope the decision would be positive!
please keep us updated.

JD
sajid.razzaque wrote:No ambreen i email them and they replied me on mail and they r not picking up the phone,no through normal mail service i am going to recieve my letter , fingure crossed.

sajid.razzaque

Post by sajid.razzaque » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:32 am

so guys i called them and they told me my decsion which is positive but i am waiting for letter becouse final proof is letter and best of luck for every one else.

jd
Member of Standing

Post by jd » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:50 am

Thats gr8

Congrats sajid!

JD
sajid.razzaque wrote:so guys i called them and they told me my decsion which is positive but i am waiting for letter becouse final proof is letter and best of luck for every one else.

ND
Member of Standing

Post by ND » Tue Dec 05, 2006 10:56 am

Congrats sajid.razzaque , great achievement.

HSMPGUY

Post by HSMPGUY » Tue Dec 05, 2006 12:06 pm

Congratulations

Ambreen

Post by Ambreen » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:05 am

hi sajid

CONGRATULATIONS, CONGRATULATIONS, YOU WON IT. I wish you good luck for your EC, please pray for us also.

ifti786

Post by ifti786 » Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:08 am

Hi Sajid,

Lot of congrates on ur success.

Ifti

nouna

Post by nouna » Fri Dec 08, 2006 7:21 am

Congrats Sajid!

Called HO yesterday, they said that the case was assigned to a case worker (finally!), case worker was not available to talk but talked to another case worker who opened the file and advised that the case is now with the Line Manager! any one knows what this could mean? decision should be made within a couple of days as they said.. FINGERS CROSSED! :?

Oh and I got a dream last night that case was rejected ! :( It seems that HO is turning to be a nightmare!

jd
Member of Standing

Post by jd » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:06 am

Don't worry nouna, just hope for the best.

When u applied for review?

and in what section you requested for review?

JD
nouna wrote:Congrats Sajid!

Called HO yesterday, they said that the case was assigned to a case worker (finally!), case worker was not available to talk but talked to another case worker who opened the file and advised that the case is now with the Line Manager! any one knows what this could mean? decision should be made within a couple of days as they said.. FINGERS CROSSED! :?

Oh and I got a dream last night that case was rejected ! :( It seems that HO is turning to be a nightmare!

nouna

Post by nouna » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:41 am

jd wrote:Don't worry nouna, just hope for the best.

When u applied for review?

and in what section you requested for review?

JD
nouna wrote:Congrats Sajid!

JD,
Applied for review on 21 Oct.
Requested to review the work experience section (No points were awarded for work experience as HO was not convinced it's a graduate level job).
Let's see what they say this time round!

jd
Member of Standing

Post by jd » Fri Dec 08, 2006 8:50 am

nouna,

My case is the same. I applied for review on 24th Nov.

So I can expect the case to be allocated to case worker by start of January...

am i right?

JD

nouna

Post by nouna » Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:49 am

jd,
From all the posts I read it seems that sometimes cases are dealt with in no time like 1 or 2 weeks, for most cases it takes about 4-6 weeks and in a few cases it took like 3-4 months.. so I'm not sure what the rule is or if there is s rule in the first place! hopefully your case will be dealt with shortly.

sssm

Post by sssm » Sat Dec 09, 2006 3:14 am

i called up yesterday for my review..my review request is not assigned to case worker and they told me that currently reviews are getting processed in 30 days

Ambreen

Post by Ambreen » Sat Dec 09, 2006 9:46 am

hi everyone,

I sent my review application on 19th september and i called on 27th November till then my application was not assigned to the caseworker. I wonder how (NOUNA)your application assigned to the caseworker since you applied on 24th October.
Any advice for me, I will be calling them on Monday, but what would you think about this,,,,, May be in am in que or they randomly picked up the applications whom ever they like.
But it is not as per the applying date.
Please adivce.
ambreen

nouna

Post by nouna » Sat Dec 09, 2006 4:46 pm

Ambreen wrote:hi everyone,

I sent my review application on 19th september and i called on 27th November till then my application was not assigned to the caseworker. I wonder how (NOUNA)your application assigned to the caseworker since you applied on 24th October.
Any advice for me, I will be calling them on Monday, but what would you think about this,,,,, May be in am in que or they randomly picked up the applications whom ever they like.
But it is not as per the applying date.
Please adivce.
ambreen
Ambreen,

I'm not sure what is the logic they follow to assign cases to case workers! Could be that cases are assigned to different teams based on the type of appeal. Which section are you requesting a review for?

Ambreen

Post by Ambreen » Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:33 am

Hi Nouna,
My case is same as yours, they gave me points for education and earning and for experience they said not graduate level. I applied from Saudi Arabia, may be the region difference,

I sent them email message on 6th December and they didn't reply anything yet.

I hope i get my resuls positive and soon.

Please update us about your results. From where you applied.
Thanks

nouna

Post by nouna » Sun Dec 10, 2006 4:26 pm

Ambreen,

We are applying from Hungary through a representative in the UK (actually it is my husband's case, I'm dependant) but we are initially from Egypt, so the work experience references he submitted covered two parts:
1) work experience in Hungary for the last twelve months.
2) work experince in Egypt for the preceding years.

The case worker whom my husband talked to a few days ago said that the initial rejection was to do with the Egyptian references (though responsibilities and wording in both the Hungarian and the Egyptian letters are almost identical). Therefore we don't have high hopes with the appeal.
My husband is going to apply under new rules anyway if appeal is rejected. Now it's a matter of days until we know what the decision is. Will keep you posted.

sajid.razzaque

Post by sajid.razzaque » Mon Dec 11, 2006 5:15 am

guys listen ,

yar do not call them again and again becouse if they got fustrated tyhen u know the consequnces wait yar wait , i ma telling i always called them once in a month. so wait for atleast three months then start ur calling, just send then email after 2 to3 weaks and wait, becouse this is my experience.

nouna

Post by nouna » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:27 am

Decision made: Rejected for the same reason (experience not graduate level) :(
Preparing to apply under the new rules.

HadiHasan

Post by HadiHasan » Tue Dec 12, 2006 11:36 am

Hi Ambreen
What earning evidence u provide them? more ur earing all from same employer or more than one as well? Moreover any verification done by HO for earnings and what ways they used for verification like fax or phone. I also applied from Saudia n w8 4 my ref #.
Regards
Hasan

gsrhsmp
Newly Registered

Post by gsrhsmp » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:06 pm

My initial HSMP app got refused and I submitted a review request on 30th Oct 2006. I called the HSMP team yesterday (11dec 2006)and I was told that the review request reached on 9thNov and case is still in queue. She gave me a fax num and said I shall fax an urgent treatment form to speed up the process.

I am now preparing for submitting an urgent treatment on the basis of a job letter. Any advise if you think its a bad idea and why?

Ambreen

Post by Ambreen » Wed Dec 13, 2006 5:33 am

Hi Hadi,
I got points for earning, it was from one employer only and i am not sure about verification, because when my case was assigned to the caseworker, it reached to decision in two days with rejection because of the experience letters, as they said it was not that detailed to determine the level of work, as you know in Saudi they give the experience letters as per their format..... I sent my review application on 19th September and till now no caseworker assigned.
thanks