ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

tier1 Dependant urgent query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Shahuk1
Newly Registered

tier1 Dependant urgent query

Post by Shahuk1 » Wed May 16, 2012 8:32 pm

Hi all,

I need usefull advice on following.

In 2008 applied for psw with 3 dependants but refused because original degree certificate was missing in application ( not issued from uni that time).
Go to appeal with original degree certificate and approved.

Tier 1 general initial issued in 2010 with 3 dependants.

Now there is a section E8 in depandents application form, that asking if depandents refused visa or not. I want to know that what to write in that section bcoz they got refusal bcoz of me. There is nothing in main applicant form but it is in dependant form.

I am confused bcoz I don't have anything in hand to proof that ( appeal forms or psw approval letters), so please any fruitful advice on this will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Re: tier1 Dependant urgent query

Post by silent_warrior » Wed May 16, 2012 8:58 pm

Shahuk1 wrote:Hi all,

In 2008 applied for psw with 3 dependants but refused because original degree certificate was missing in application ( not issued from uni that time).

Now there is a section E8 in depandents application form, that asking if depandents refused visa or not. I want to know that what to write in that section bcoz they got refusal bcoz of me. There is nothing in main applicant form but it is in dependant form.

I am confused bcoz I don't have anything in hand to proof that ( appeal forms or psw approval letters), so please any fruitful advice on this will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance
Hello Shahuk1
Similar topic, check this

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed May 16, 2012 9:17 pm

Please don't make multiple posts on the same topic.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

Shahuk1
Newly Registered

Post by Shahuk1 » Wed May 16, 2012 9:19 pm

Ok, Im sorry . Please give me a solid advice on it.

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Post by silent_warrior » Wed May 16, 2012 9:24 pm

Shahuk1 wrote:Ok, I sorry . Please give me a solid advice on it.
I am not sure if you checked the link http://immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=103093 shown above in my post. This person also won an appeal, so it is not counted as 'refused entry'. Since your case went for appeal and eventually won, it will not be classed as visa refused
Hope this solves your query

Shahuk1
Newly Registered

Post by Shahuk1 » Wed May 16, 2012 9:28 pm

silent_warrior wrote:
I am not sure if you checked the link http://immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=103093 shown above in my post. This person also won an appeal, so it is not counted as 'refused entry'. Since your case went for appeal and eventually won, it will not be classed as visa refused
Thanks for your quick response but I think that's different from my case, bcoz in my case they got refusal bcoz of me and win in tribunal so does it mean that I can write"NO" there?

esmsi

Post by esmsi » Wed May 16, 2012 9:50 pm

My suggestion
Say yes and write what happened.

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Post by silent_warrior » Wed May 16, 2012 9:51 pm

Shahuk1 wrote:
silent_warrior wrote:
Thanks for your quick response but I think that's different from my case, bcoz in my case they got refusal bcoz of me and win in tribunal so does it mean that I can write"NO" there?
Same thing.
Last edited by silent_warrior on Thu May 17, 2012 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

Shahuk1
Newly Registered

Post by Shahuk1 » Wed May 16, 2012 10:18 pm

It's confused now.

Any suggestions from seniors please.

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Post by silent_warrior » Thu May 17, 2012 1:31 am

Shahuk1 wrote:It's confused now.

Any suggestions from seniors please.
Apologies Shahuk1. I was digging for more information around this till late night. I was trying to establish the difference between 'an application being refused' and 'a visa/entry clearance be refused', and browsed through all entry clearance, appeals and refusal documents.
However this issue was already discussed on this forum. Please check the link below

Check this thread
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... 253#595497

Shahuk1
Newly Registered

Post by Shahuk1 » Thu May 17, 2012 12:43 pm

Thank you silent_warrior for great efforts you have done for me.
The other post you suggested not really clear about this.

Sushdmehta, I need your comments on this, please.

Thanks in advance

yasa
Diamond Member

Re: tier1 Dependant urgent query

Post by yasa » Fri May 18, 2012 4:35 pm

Shahuk1 wrote:Hi all,

Thanks in advance
In my view and to be on the safe side answer "yes" and provide appeal details.
Thanks
=======================
Every cloud has silver lining
=======================