ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visit visa appeal - timeline

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hina786
Newly Registered

Visit visa appeal - timeline

Post by hina786 » Sat May 19, 2012 1:41 pm

Hi i applied for a family members visit visa which was refused due to wages being paid in hand rather than bank, they thought it was false even though his work wrote and explained that in pakistan most people get paid in hand, so we appealed and i called ait to findout if they might have overturned it at review..

tHEY HAVENT AND WAS TOLD THEY RECEIVED BUNDLE FROM THEM LAST WEEK AND WILL NEED TO WAIT FOR A DATE. CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW LONG IT TAKES TO GET A DATE AND HOW LONG TO FINDOUT IF SUCESSFUL.WHATS THE TIMEFRAME FROM GETTING APPEAL WON AND PASSPORT STAMPED...ITS SUCH A LONGTIME, WE APPLEID IN JAN AND END OF FEB FOR APPEAL.

THANKS

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sat May 19, 2012 1:48 pm

Please don't shout.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

hina786
Newly Registered

Post by hina786 » Sat May 19, 2012 2:49 pm

Sorry i wasnt shouting, i pressed the capital lock by mistake.i was rushing, why would i shout?