ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

settlement

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nazreen12

settlement

Post by nazreen12 » Sat May 19, 2012 2:06 pm

nazreen12 wrote:my husband college has been revoked end of march and he supposed to has 60 days to look for a new sponsor. I contacted a solicitor he said to me that the home office need to send a letter to me to confirm that will existing visa will b cancelled according to home office policy.my husband contacted the home office and he said he wont send any letter .im very confused.
my husband is here for the past nine years on student visa .i got one kid born here he is 5and got 2 more kids with me 7 years in this country and we nerver went away on holiday is there any possibility to apply for my settlement on human rights basis coz my husband college recently been revoke

vinny

Post by vinny » Sun May 20, 2012 2:02 am

His leave may not be curtailed if he has less than six months left.

Has he got sufficient leave to complete 10 years?
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.