ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT HELP, EEA SPOUSE VISA REVOCATION

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Bijoux29
Newly Registered

URGENT HELP, EEA SPOUSE VISA REVOCATION

Post by Bijoux29 » Sat May 19, 2012 11:54 am

Hi,
I came in the UK as a student, got my degree and got a tier 1 visa. In 2010 I met my husband and we got married in 2011. I then got my EEA spouse visa. Just days after the wedding the verbals abuses started. Then it became physical. It took me a year to realise that my husband was a narcissistic and a Mythoname. I suffered in silence for all this time and now I can't anymore. I've been through depression, now having counselling session to help. I'm also applying to become a teacher and working as a volunteer in a school. My husband does not work, is on benefit and lies to the goverment that he is self employed when the business closed two year ago.
Acouple of days ago, he became violent and wanted to destroy all my degree and diplomas and our marriage cerificate. I ended up with bruises and thank God I'm ok. I almost jump up the balcony just so that he does not hurt me. Luckily the neighbours came to my rescue and I called the police. Knowing that my husband was a mythoman and always denies what he said or did, when the argument broke out I recorded it on my phone. So I have the recording. He was taken to the police and release with a simple caution and I have a police crime/incident number. Today, I'm moving out just for my own safety.
Now I want to know where I stand in terms of my stay. we've been married only 1 year. PLEASE YOUR ADVICE WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

thank you

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Sat May 19, 2012 5:03 pm