ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR- PNC is clean

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

asifmal
Newly Registered

ILR- PNC is clean

Post by asifmal » Sun May 20, 2012 9:33 pm

Hi All,
Can some advise on the below question please.

I've paid £ 62 late road tax renewal fee- out of court settlement. Initially DVLA sent letters on my previous address and then they forward this to court. Court convited me in my absence as i never rceived the letters. When i came to know, I went to court signed statuary decleration and my conviction was deemed void. I have a letter form the court stating that convition was deemed void after i signed the statuary decelartion.

later I've applied PNC and its all clear. Can someone please advise. do i need to mention this in personal history (setO form) or i just tick no convictions and explian this in the cover letter