ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Expert. PLEASE HELP

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pdakwala
Newly Registered

HSMP Expert. PLEASE HELP

Post by pdakwala » Thu Jul 29, 2004 6:57 pm

Hello everyone,

I am confused with some of the questions asked on the HSMP form.

Question 9 (Page
Do you hold the necessary relevant qualifications and/or memberships to work in your chosen field (in the UK)?

Question 10 (Page
10 Are you aware of any impediments to you taking work in your chosen field (such as debarment from required organisation)?

Question 11 (Page
11 What arrangements have you made to seek work upon your arrival in the UK?

What should I say?

Pratik

raj

Post by raj » Thu Jul 29, 2004 8:08 pm

9) mention which qualifications do u hold such as BCOM/MBA/MSC and attach the proof for the same or if u have membership with some profesiional institute or body attach the membership letter ( You need to attach all the documents at relevant place and in a sophisticated manner)

10) do u have any bond with ur employer, govt , police which can stop u to take up a job in uk or get into uk, if yes mention in detail and enclose all the relevant document for the same ( if u will mention yes , ur application will be 100% rejected, this is my gutfeeling)

11) Tell about how you will try finding the job in UK, show them the proof if u have got the registration with some recruitment agency etc.

I feel these has been detailed in HSMP guidance note preety well!!!

any how, hope it helps!!
no matter how thin u slice the cheese, it still has two sides....let's now try to view my from side....
------------------------RAJ------------------------------