ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

visa rejected

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Newly Registered

visa rejected

Post by new member » Mon May 21, 2012 12:12 pm

I'm new here, i have been following this site for quite a few months now bt decided i should register and share my thoughts. My spouse whos from pakistan applied 31st dec 20122 and his visa got refused on 25th april on one ground and we recently appealed on 28th april providing evidence...how long does the appeal (review) process take....i just hope visa gets granted on review stage.

Basically his visa got refused because he didnt provide evidence of english test...only reason y he didnt do the test in the 1st place because an advisor in pakistan told him he was exempt from taking the test as he did a degree which was taught it english...bt gt rejected cuz it was not recognised under uknaric. He did provide his degree cirtificate. However b4 we found out visa was rejected he decided to do IELTS test in prepartion 4 coming 2 the uk...so with the appeal we attached that certificate.

Some advisors in the uk said appeal will get rejected as he didnt hand the certificate in the 1st place bt some said it should be ok as he took ISELTS test before decison of visa made....any ideas????? :?

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon May 21, 2012 12:27 pm

new member wrote:sorry i mean applied 31st dec 2011
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

lucy_2011
Member of Standing

Post by lucy_2011 » Mon May 21, 2012 12:51 pm

as per change in laws,

post decision evidence are also accepted in appeal stage now... so, i believe u'll b fine... rest mods are the best people to advice...

i never gave any test... i just provided my degrees from india and my masters frm canada.. though the law says that everyone needs to give the test except for nationals of some countries inlcuding canada... im not a national of canada....

dnt worry, i believe u'll b fine :)
gud luck and keep us posted...
Spouse Visa Applied at VFS Delhi: 5th Sep, 11
Refusal Recvd: 4th Oct, 11
Appeal Lodged: 21st Oct, 11
Hearing Date: 2nd March, 2012
Appeal Allowd: 23rd Mar, 12
Call Letter Recvd: 2nd Apr, 12
VISA GRANTED: 3rd Apr, 12
ILR Granted: 12th Sep 2014