ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 2nd extension doubt

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

allgo

Tier 1 2nd extension doubt

Post by allgo » Sat May 19, 2012 12:44 pm

Hello friends
I am falling short of my PR by 4 months so I have to go for another extension. I have small doubt in section D of thr form.

D2 D3 and D4 - all seem to be asking about the Entry Clerance details which in my case was my initial HSMP visa. After that I had extened into Tier 1 in 2009. Thing is no where else in the form it asks about the current visa and it's details. So just confused a bit about which details to fill in D2 D3 and D4.

Also in the Tier 1 Depedendent application form
L3 abd L4 - reference number of main applicant's most recent application to Home office and the date. What should she fill in here?

Can seniors in group or anyone going for a 2nd extension help?

Thanks in advance

allgo

any help guys?

Post by allgo » Sat May 19, 2012 9:05 pm

Any help seniors?
thanks in advance

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Re: Tier 1 2nd extension doubt

Post by silent_warrior » Mon May 21, 2012 3:46 pm

allgo wrote:Hello friends
I am falling short of my PR by 4 months so I have to go for another extension. I have small doubt in section D of thr form.

D2 D3 and D4 - all seem to be asking about the Entry Clerance details which in my case was my initial HSMP visa. After that I had extened into Tier 1 in 2009. Thing is no where else in the form it asks about the current visa and it's details. So just confused a bit about which details to fill in D2 D3 and D4.
D2. Enter your entry clearnce Country and City you received your intial entry clearance before you came to UK e.g Country-india, City-mumbai
D3.Your entry clearance date, on your visa vignette
D4. Number in Red on top right of your entry clearance vignette

Also in the Tier 1 Depedendent application form
L3 abd L4 - reference number of main applicant's most recent application to Home office and the date. What should she fill in here?
Leave them blank if you dont have it.
Can seniors in group or anyone going for a 2nd extension help?

Thanks in advance

allgo

Post by allgo » Mon May 21, 2012 4:30 pm

Thanks a lot Silent warrior
Just got another doubnt and the policy document doesn't help much on this -

M6 - Has the main applicant's application been assessed in accordance with paragraphs 39-42 of HSMP FOrum Ltd. Judicial Review Policy Document?

Now shoudl this be Yes or No. I am not covered by teh Judicial review as I applied later than that date. But technically I have assesed and I don't qualify... bit confusing

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Post by silent_warrior » Mon May 21, 2012 5:16 pm

allgo wrote:Thanks a lot Silent warrior

M6 - Has the main applicant's application been assessed in accordance with paragraphs 39-42 of HSMP FOrum Ltd. Judicial Review Policy Document?
Sorry where do you see this? I don't see any question M6 on the form?
Now shoudl this be Yes or No. I am not covered by teh Judicial review as I applied later than that date. But technically I have assesed and I don't qualify... bit confusing

allgo

Post by allgo » Mon May 21, 2012 5:31 pm

silent_warrior wrote:
allgo wrote:Thanks a lot Silent warrior

Sorry where do you see this? I don't see any question M6 on the form?
Hi Silent Warrior
it's here
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ation1.pdf
page 31.
thanks

silent_warrior
Member of Standing

Post by silent_warrior » Mon May 21, 2012 5:45 pm

allgo wrote:Hi Silent Warrior
it's here
http://www.ukba.homeoffice.gov.uk/sitec ... ation1.pdf
page 31.
thanks
Hello Allgo
Did you Receive a Highly Skilled Migrant Programme (HSMP) approval letter issued under the requirements in place before 7 November 2006? If yes, then you would have to select 'Yes',
It would be a 'No' when you joined HSMP after receiving an approval letter under the arrangements that were brought in on 5 December 2006.

allgo

Post by allgo » Mon May 21, 2012 10:51 pm

Thanks.again. the answer is 'No' for me then :) this board is really very helpful