ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

mail notifications

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

druid
Newly Registered

mail notifications

Post by druid » Tue Mar 23, 2004 4:38 pm

Hi all,

I have noticed that some of the people who got their HSMP application approved have received an e-mail notification from the HSMP team. I was wondering is this customary or is it rather an exception?

Thanks is advance

Dino_123

Post by Dino_123 » Tue Mar 23, 2004 6:00 pm

E-mail notification recived was for Request for registration number onlyas far as i know ,Nothing actaually related to approval or any query .

Expalin what exactly u mean by mail from HSMP team .

OFCHARITY
Member of Standing

Post by OFCHARITY » Wed Mar 24, 2004 3:35 pm

I think persons like sashi were notified that a decision was made by email because they enquired about it by e-mail, I called HO last week and was told that a decision was made on the 13th of March, mail normally takes 5-6 days(incl. weekends) to reach my country from England, so I called Ho again yesterday to find out why I still hadn't received anything, I was told that it takes a while after the decision has been made to sort and stamp the documents, so I should receive something soon as my package has been put in the post.
'In everything give thanks'

druid
Newly Registered

Post by druid » Wed Mar 24, 2004 10:55 pm

Thanks Ofcharity

I guess thats answers my question :)

ho9

Post by ho9 » Fri Mar 26, 2004 10:05 am

It looks right. I have seen many posts and in mine case too it was true. Whenever they mail we get case approved.

Is there anyone who got mail of courier arrangement and still been refused ? we are near to of formulating a rule.