ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO appointments

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

karvij1976
Newly Registered

PEO appointments

Post by karvij1976 » Mon May 07, 2012 3:36 am

hi. my tier 1 genral visa expires 17 aug 2012. when i try to book a PEO online, there are no dates available till aug 7 in all the 7 offices (no dates beyond aug 8 are highlighted).

any inputs on how i can book an appointment to submit in person?

i travel a lot and with avg processing times by post at 60 days, it would be painful

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Mon May 07, 2012 6:39 am

The date window stretches to 90 days from today. However, the appointments are only available for next 42 days from today. So you got time. You wont be able to book appointments for August as of now. Wait till late june and start trying.

pns

Post by pns » Mon May 07, 2012 1:54 pm

longshift wrote:The date window stretches to 90 days from today. However, the appointments are only available for next 42 days from today. So you got time. You wont be able to book appointments for August as of now. Wait till late june and start trying.
Why is it only for next 42 days when the calendar shows 90 days period? I thought we should be able to book it for Aug 7 today. But no appointments were available beyond 18th Jun.

longshift
United Kingdom

Post by longshift » Mon May 07, 2012 8:29 pm

pns wrote:Why is it only for next 42 days when the calendar shows 90 days period?
Excellent question. It baffles me too. They could have just kept the date window to 42 days rather than 90 days. Also, I don't know whether you notice a little message on the right pane when you try to select the date. It says, Do not choose an end date more than 42 days in the future.

sushma kalmadi
Newly Registered

Post by sushma kalmadi » Mon May 21, 2012 12:04 pm

longshift wrote:
pns wrote:Why is it only for next 42 days when the calendar shows 90 days period?
Excellent question. It baffles me too. They could have just kept the date window to 42 days rather than 90 days. Also, I don't know whether you notice a little message on the right pane when you try to select the date. It says, Do not choose an end date more than 42 days in the future.
very good question !! m also worried about the dates, as my husband's visa expires on 1st nov 2012 and we've started the processing and collection of documents but our visa agent said in a premium service there is only 50% chance to get the dates on 1st nov 2012(visa expiry date) and also he 'll receive the payslips on the same day which must be submitted to UKBA with documents before 5 pm

hsmp1412
Member of Standing

Post by hsmp1412 » Mon May 21, 2012 12:48 pm

Hi Sushma,
Probably I am just being thick here, but if the visa expiry date is 1 Nov, why do you want an appointment for the exact same day? Why not 10-15 days prior to the actual expiry date?

sushma kalmadi
Newly Registered

Post by sushma kalmadi » Mon May 21, 2012 5:04 pm

hsmp1412 wrote:Hi Sushma,
Probably I am just being thick here, but if the visa expiry date is 1 Nov, why do you want an appointment for the exact same day? Why not 10-15 days prior to the actual expiry date?
hi

we can submit all the documents 10-15 days prior to the actual expiry date but the problem is we'll have only 11 months payslips as the 12 months payslips 'll receive on the expiry date of visa i.e 1st Nov 2012

hsmp1412
Member of Standing

Post by hsmp1412 » Tue May 22, 2012 2:52 pm

Oh ok... you are right. Unless 11 months' pay is enough to get the points required for your extention you will have to do it on the same day!

sushma kalmadi
Newly Registered

Post by sushma kalmadi » Fri May 25, 2012 5:14 am

hsmp1412 wrote:Oh ok... you are right. Unless 11 months' pay is enough to get the points required for your extention you will have to do it on the same day!
Hi

Could anyone suggest me the document checklist for tier 1 g extension
and also pls let me know the rules on over stay ?

sushma kalmadi
Newly Registered

Post by sushma kalmadi » Wed May 30, 2012 8:24 pm

sushma kalmadi wrote:
hsmp1412 wrote:Oh ok... you are right. Unless 11 months' pay is enough to get the points required for your extention you will have to do it on the same day!
Hi

Could anyone suggest me the document checklist for tier 1 g extension
and also pls let me know the rules on over stay ?
could anyone tel me what is the % of risk included in booking an appointment on the expiry date of visa?(PEO)

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed May 30, 2012 8:33 pm

% of risk about??

Booking an appointment?
Zero.

Making an out-of-time application in person?
Assuming out-of-time application is allowed under the category you wish to apply for, it will either be accepted and deferred, or you'll be advised to apply by post.
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

sushma kalmadi
Newly Registered

Post by sushma kalmadi » Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:46 pm

sushdmehta wrote:% of risk about??

Booking an appointment?
Zero.

Assuming out-of-time application is allowed under the category you wish to apply for, it will either be accepted and deferred, or you'll be advised to apply by post.

Actually we have the problems like, on the date of expiry we are not sure that salary 'll be credited to the account so in that reason v cant apply for the same day in a premium service (as v'll not get payslips and bank statement)so my query is can v apply in the first week of that month instead of expiry date, i mean over stay is allowed? any grace period is allowed

Hi pls tel me what is out-of -time application ? how many days are allowed for over stay under Tier 1 general

please Let me know

sushma kalmadi
Newly Registered

Post by sushma kalmadi » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:46 am

sushma kalmadi wrote:
sushdmehta wrote:% of risk about??

Booking an appointment?
Zero.

Actually we have the problems like, on the date of expiry we are not sure that salary 'll be credited to the account so in that reason v cant apply for the same day in a premium service (as v'll not get payslips and bank statement)so my query is can v apply in the first week of that month instead of expiry date, i mean over stay is allowed? any grace period is allowed

Hi pls tel me what is out-of -time application ? how many days are allowed for over stay under Tier 1 general

please Let me know

pls do the needful ASAP

sushma kalmadi
Newly Registered

Post by sushma kalmadi » Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:01 pm

longshift wrote:
Hi All,

i tried to book an appointment in a premium service for next 42 days.. since 3 days, it takes 10 min to load and it shows technical problem.
could anyone guide me how to book an appointment

nitint1

Post by nitint1 » Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:28 pm

Sushma:
Did you get an appointment?
My visa too expires on 1st Nov, and I want to book appointment like 15 days in advance, not sooner, to avoid an early start date.
As a test, I too tried to book an appointment but kept getting technical problem for 10 to 15 mins after midnight.

Another thing, did you contact any agent to get the appointment?
TIA
Nitin