ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA3 +EEA4 Documents required.

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Fri May 04, 2012 8:38 pm

Did you hear back from NWCSU? They are usually good at speeding things up (although their response might be slow).

presido007

Post by presido007 » Fri May 04, 2012 8:46 pm

Jambo wrote:Did you hear back from NWCSU? They are usually good at speeding things up (although their response might be slow).
No I didnt hear back from them yet, I have sent so many emails and letters but there has been no responce to any of them.

presido007

Post by presido007 » Fri May 04, 2012 8:49 pm

EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:
presido007 wrote:Guys, this now becoming a joke, I sent my application since 17/03/2012 and not even CoA.
Has anybody who applied for eea3 and eea4 in March received their CoA or is it me getting worried unecessarily?
I would agree. Keep at them.
i have decided that i will give them a call on tuesday.

presido007

Post by presido007 » Fri May 18, 2012 7:00 pm

Guys (Jambo and EUsmileWEallsmile), is been more than two months now i have not received my CoA, my wife called HO about it on Monday last week and the lady on the phone was so rude to her and even told her not to call untill after 6 months, I also called them yesterday the story was not different, they told me my application has not been assighned to a case worker. this is unacceptable, because everything around me depends on that CoA, yesterday my overdraft was romoved from my Natwest account because I couldn't produce my Visa, all effort to explain to the bank that I have the same right as eu national proved abortive.

my next plan is to request for my wife's passport back, hopefully they will return the passport with her PR and my CoA, or what do you guys think?

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Fri May 18, 2012 7:49 pm

Did your wife ask about her application or your application? The 6 months is only relevant to the non EEA national. The regulations require the HO to issue the EEA national the PR confirmation ASAP (the legislation actually uses that term).

Asking for her passport back might trigger the issue of the CoA. Worth a try.

presido007

Post by presido007 » Fri May 18, 2012 7:55 pm

Jambo wrote:Did your wife ask about her application or your application? The 6 months is only relevant to the non EEA national. The regulations require the HO to issue the EEA national the PR confirmation ASAP (the legislation actually uses that term).

Asking for her passport back might trigger the issue of the CoA. Worth a try.
Yes she asked about both of our application. she has not requested for her passport yet, but we were both thinking, it might be risky asking for my passport back since I need the PR anyway, we can instead request for her passport because it will be a win win situation, since she is eu national and doesn't require visa for anything. they may give her PR and also send my CoA

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Fri May 18, 2012 8:07 pm

I would continue down the complaint route if I were you. Just keep at them. Don't take no for an answer.

presido007

Post by presido007 » Fri May 18, 2012 8:33 pm

EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:I would continue down the complaint route if I were you. Just keep at them. Don't take no for an answer.
EUsmileWEallsmile, the problem is that, there has been no progress, the HO are not moved, they are not even borthered when you tell them you will loose your job. this guys are programmed, they keep tell you the same thing.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Fri May 18, 2012 8:35 pm

I appreciate your frustration. You have a legitimate complaint keep at them.

presido007

Post by presido007 » Fri May 18, 2012 8:43 pm

so do you think asking for my wife's passport will not be a good idea?

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Fri May 18, 2012 8:45 pm

presido007 wrote:so do you think asking for my wife's passport will not be a good idea?
I'm not sure if it will make any difference to be honest.

presido007

Post by presido007 » Fri May 18, 2012 8:56 pm

EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:
presido007 wrote:so do you think asking for my wife's passport will not be a good idea?
I'm not sure if it will make any difference to be honest.
am thinking, since she is eea national and her application has been more than two months old, they may consider issueing her PR and probably remember to send my CoA, when she request for her passport to be returned.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Fri May 18, 2012 9:12 pm

presido007 wrote: am thinking, since she is eea national and her application has been more than two months old, they may consider issueing her PR and probably remember to send my CoA, when she request for her passport to be returned.
I would have hoped that her application could have been dealt with within a month in any case.

presido007

Post by presido007 » Fri May 18, 2012 9:17 pm

EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:
presido007 wrote: am thinking, since she is eea national and her application has been more than two months old, they may consider issueing her PR and probably remember to send my CoA, when she request for her passport to be returned.
I would have hoped that her application could have been dealt with within a month in any case.
that is exactly my point, they may want to consider that her application has stayed long enough to be issued PR, if she request her passport back, and in that way it can also trigger my CoA. or what do you think?

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Fri May 18, 2012 9:22 pm

You can try and I hope it works. That does not of course mean that you don't have a legitimate complain in the first instance.

presido007

Post by presido007 » Tue May 22, 2012 8:41 pm

I called HO today and they told me same old story, my application has not been validated.
What does it mean when HO says your application has not been validated. does that mean that they need a second opinion by a senior staff to look at your applicatio. I dont undertsand why application made on 17/03/2012 is still waiting for validation. up till now, no eea3 PR, no COA, no news, when people that applied after me have already received their eea3 PR or COA atleast.

Jambo
Respected Guru

Post by Jambo » Tue May 22, 2012 8:45 pm

presido007 wrote:What does it mean when HO says your application has not been validated. does that mean that they need a second opinion by a senior staff to look at your applicatio. I dont undertsand why application made on 17/03/2012 is still waiting for validation. up till now, no eea3 PR, no COA, no news, when people that applied after me have already received their eea3 PR or COA atleast.
I would imagine this just means it sits in a big pile and no one has looked at it yet.
Your wife should complain. It should not take 2 months for PR Confirmation.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Tue May 22, 2012 8:46 pm

presido007 wrote:... my application has not been validated...
Don't know, but suspect it might mean, not been opened or not been entered into their data base. My guess is as good as yours.

presido007

Post by presido007 » Tue May 22, 2012 9:05 pm

we have sent email and a letter to HO for her passport to be returned. but we have not heard anything yet.

presido007

Post by presido007 » Thu May 24, 2012 6:03 pm

my wife called HO yesterday and they told her that they received her request for her passport to be returned. they told her that, her passport will be returned withing 5 working days and this will not stop her application from progressing, which is good, let me see if she will be issued PR and my COA sent together with her passport. ...FINGER CROSSED :?

presido007

Post by presido007 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:18 pm

We have waited for more than a week now, we have not received my wife's passpot and my COA, so my wife decided to call HO yesterday and the lady told her that when she called last two weeks ago, her colleague should have requested for her passport to be returned and she should have also requested my COA on the system but nothing was done. so the Lady from HO promised to request for my wife's passport to be returned and also request for COA, she said it will take another 5 working days for us to receive these documents. this is frustrating, we have been waiting all this while thinking they have done it not nowing that they dont really care. anyways, I can only keep waiting.

we made our application EE3 and EE4 since 17/03/2012, and we have notreceived EEA PR and no COA.

EUsmileWEallsmile

Post by EUsmileWEallsmile » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:20 pm

I was really hoping that you were posting back to say all is well and that you had everything!

presido007

Post by presido007 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:26 pm

EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:I was really hoping that you were posting back to say all is well and that you had everything!
LOL....you can imagin how fustrated this can be, this guys don't have any empathy, they dont care and they are very rude on the phone. I have sent 8 emails and 4 letters and no respond to any of my letters or emails. I have now lost count how may times I call them and they keep telling me to wait until 6 months before I call them. what is the point calling them after 6 months to request for COA?

varna1983

Post by varna1983 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:57 pm

Jambo wrote:
presido007 wrote:What does it mean when HO says your application has not been validated. does that mean that they need a second opinion by a senior staff to look at your applicatio. I dont undertsand why application made on 17/03/2012 is still waiting for validation. up till now, no eea3 PR, no COA, no news, when people that applied after me have already received their eea3 PR or COA atleast.
I would imagine this just means it sits in a big pile and no one has looked at it yet.
Your wife should complain. It should not take 2 months for PR Confirmation.
Just to let u know guys my eea 3 application is with HO since 7th of february and im still waiting, even after i wrote to an MP and she wrote to HO too!!! They replied it takes up to 6 months!!!

varna1983

Post by varna1983 » Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:00 am

presido007 wrote:
EUsmileWEallsmile wrote:I was really hoping that you were posting back to say all is well and that you had everything!
LOL....you can imagin how fustrated this can be, this guys don't have any empathy, they dont care and they are very rude on the phone. I have sent 8 emails and 4 letters and no respond to any of my letters or emails. I have now lost count how may times I call them and they keep telling me to wait until 6 months before I call them. what is the point calling them after 6 months to request for COA?
I am in the very same situation so i understand u very well and a friend of mine who made the very same application and documents like me got her pr in 3 weeks and im already waiting 4 months!!! Bizaaaarrreee...:(