ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - 10 YEAR LONG RESIDENCY QUESTION

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

maya2812
Newly Registered

ILR - 10 YEAR LONG RESIDENCY QUESTION

Post by maya2812 » Mon May 21, 2012 5:07 pm

Dear All,

I am going to apply for ILR next month (at last) and want to ask if I need to provide any other information apart from the following

 All passports used in the past 10 years
 All visas for the same period
 Life in the UK test results
 List of all absences
 £991 application fee & photos
 A character reference from an ex manager

Not sure if I need to include payslips & bank statements as it's not specifically requested.
I would appreciate any comments from anyone especially people who have recently applied for ILR (long residency). How long did your applications take (I know only postal applications can be made for this type of visa). I am currently on a 3 year work permit which expires late 2013 but have been in the country for 10 years.

I also have a CCJ from 2007 when i was a student. Do i need to answer yes to section 7.1 on the form about a civil judgement. Would a CCJ affect my application.
Thanks in advance for taking the time to read and reply to my post.

Loveislovely
- thin ice -

Re: ILR - 10 YEAR LONG RESIDENCY QUESTION

Post by Loveislovely » Mon May 21, 2012 7:24 pm

maya2812 wrote:Dear All,

I am going to apply for ILR next month (at last) and want to ask if I need to provide any other information apart from the following

 All passports used in the past 10 years
 All visas for the same period
 Life in the UK test results
 List of all absences
 £991 application fee & photos
 A character reference from an ex manager

Not sure if I need to include payslips & bank statements as it's not specifically requested.
I would appreciate any comments from anyone especially people who have recently applied for ILR (long residency). How long did your applications take (I know only postal applications can be made for this type of visa). I am currently on a 3 year work permit which expires late 2013 but have been in the country for 10 years.

I also have a CCJ from 2007 when i was a student. Do i need to answer yes to section 7.1 on the form about a civil judgement. Would a CCJ affect my application.
Thanks in advance for taking the time to read and reply to my post.
Hi Maya!

That's pretty much what you need to send, don't forget to photo copy all your documents and send them also, proof of income is not required, conviction become spent after 5 years..... make sure that you have exceeded that 5 years, in order to be safe.

Loveislovely
All for one, one for all..... Peace

maya2812
Newly Registered

Post by maya2812 » Mon May 21, 2012 8:40 pm

Thanks for your reply loveislovely

Loveislovely
- thin ice -

Post by Loveislovely » Tue May 22, 2012 10:39 pm

maya2812 wrote:Thanks for your reply loveislovely
You are welcome my dear.
All for one, one for all..... Peace