ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

anyone knows?

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Botita
Newly Registered

anyone knows?

Post by Botita » Tue May 22, 2012 10:53 pm

Hello Guys
I have done biometric on 10 th of april and have not heard any news from UKBA since. My only sister`s wedding gonna be on 7 th of June so i should at least leave on 5 th june. Do you think i will get by that time? What should i do now? Does anyone know how i can return my documents very quickly as when i have called them they told me that it will take upto 20 working day when is written 15 in their website?!And still i can not make it. Please any suggestions? :(

pswbee
Newly Registered

Post by pswbee » Tue May 22, 2012 11:06 pm

hello, i did my biometric on 24th of march and I have not heard from them as well :(

maybe u can try to contact UKBA and find out ?

eee001
Newly Registered

Post by eee001 » Wed May 23, 2012 12:15 am

@botita

The usual processing time currently is 2 months from the date you submitted your biometrics. This varies from case to case so this should give you only a rough idea. (People who took their biometrics on 21-23march have been getting their docs back in the last 2 days).

There is another person who was in exactly your position but managed to get his docs back quickly by writing to his local MP. http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... start=1480 .. see MMNY31' 2nd post in this link.