ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (PSW) processing times

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

sweetangle309
Newly Registered

Post by sweetangle309 » Tue May 22, 2012 5:09 pm

How can it be possible no one got tday......may be they not updating in excitemet of getting visa......Plz guys update...

kumarpsw

Post by kumarpsw » Tue May 22, 2012 5:47 pm

updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

kapil2500
Newly Registered

Post by kapil2500 » Tue May 22, 2012 7:19 pm

guys please update.
22, 23, 24 march,,,,any news today????????

Tihod

Post by Tihod » Tue May 22, 2012 7:21 pm

pswbee wrote:i have emailed dx and they told me there is nothing for me :(

hopefully tomorrow?
guys have some patience, they are still dealing with 22 march ones only, one of my known one told me, he is also waiting for BRP. he did on 22 march., i think since this monday they are dealing with remaining 22 march n 23 march ones only, might post them on thursday, so expect by 25 only.

pswbee
Newly Registered

Post by pswbee » Tue May 22, 2012 8:08 pm

what is the odd chances of getting my psw this week? i have done my biometric on 24th of March.
My employer emailed me to ask what is my visa status and is happy to apply for tier 2 for me... I m kinda stucked in the middle now :S

Tihod

Post by Tihod » Tue May 22, 2012 9:26 pm

pswbee wrote:what is the odd chances of getting my psw this week? i have done my biometric on 24th of March.
My employer emailed me to ask what is my visa status and is happy to apply for tier 2 for me... I m kinda stucked in the middle now :S

It's difficult to predict these days seeing UKBA standards of work. For 24 march it might go till next week begining till weekend, it's only my personal view after seeing slow pace of UKBA work.

pswbee
Newly Registered

Post by pswbee » Tue May 22, 2012 9:29 pm

Tihod wrote:
pswbee wrote:what is the odd chances of getting my psw this week? i have done my biometric on 24th of March.

It's difficult to predict these days seeing UKBA standards of work. For 24 march it might go till next week begining till weekend, it's only my personal view after seeing slow pace of UKBA work.

thanks.. fingers crossed...hopefully someone will knock at my door soon... preferably tmr.. :)

ashkarzain
Newly Registered

PSW delay..

Post by ashkarzain » Tue May 22, 2012 9:44 pm

Hi, I want to clear my doubts by some one who had or having the same Experience and any positive words for my frustration for waiting my PSW Visa.

I have Applied MY PSW Visa on 26th February 2012 and I did biometric on 30th March. but still there is no any response any one know that when I might get My BRP card and Passport?

I also waiting to go Holiday my Country, every day I come to home with a hope that my documents would be arrived but all the times I get only frustration. Please help me out with my this subject and is there any way to contact UKBA?

rockonthedoors
Newly Registered

Post by rockonthedoors » Tue May 22, 2012 10:14 pm

any updates for biometric done on april 5th 2012

Redempless

Re: PSW delay..

Post by Redempless » Tue May 22, 2012 10:23 pm

ashkarzain wrote:Hi, I want to clear my doubts by some one who had or having the same Experience and any positive words for my frustration for waiting my PSW Visa.

I have Applied MY PSW Visa on 26th February 2012 and I did biometric on 30th March. but still there is no any response any one know that when I might get My BRP card and Passport?

I also waiting to go Holiday my Country, every day I come to home with a hope that my documents would be arrived but all the times I get only frustration. Please help me out with my this subject and is there any way to contact UKBA?
Hopefully 2 weeks from now, you might get everything back...hope for the best

Tihod

Post by Tihod » Tue May 22, 2012 10:35 pm

rockonthedoors wrote:any updates for biometric done on april 5th 2012
Dude 5 April biometric people turn will come late, around after mid june

rockonthedoors
Newly Registered

Post by rockonthedoors » Tue May 22, 2012 10:46 pm

HI, can anybody give me good suggestion and motivate towards my frustration.

1.I applied psw on march 3 got ACkL on 18 the march and biometric on 4 the april and i gave biometric on 5th april. till now i haven't got any replys.

Before i applied for psw
2.i finished my degrees from some college A and was waiting for my results and certificates.but my visa was expiring by december.I didin't see any chance to get my results and certificates by december.
so finally i decided to extend my visa as tier 4.And i extend my visa on tier 4 from some other college B with different course. I got my tier 4 visa on 15 the of feb. And i got my degrees certificates and results on end of feb
Then i applied for tier 1.
my question is will they give psw in my case?? and another problem is since i applied for psw i couldn't attend the new college which i extended as tier 4. as they are frequently asking for college fee .
And i am in such tension and frustration that..whether i should pay the fees to that college and attend the class regularly.?? and its not a small money itd huge college fee arround £3000
I am in big problem. do i need to attend college in my case ...while i am applying for psw.

please..looking for some motivating and resonable..replies
i am so :( :( :( :( :( couldn't sleep at night even..been sick for 3 weeks.
Last edited by rockonthedoors on Tue May 22, 2012 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kumarpsw

Post by kumarpsw » Tue May 22, 2012 11:16 pm

lets see tomorrow

Redempless

Post by Redempless » Tue May 22, 2012 11:20 pm

rockonthedoors wrote:HI, can anybody give me good suggestion and motivate towards my frustration.

1.I applied psw on march 3 got ACkL on 18 the march and biometric on 4 the april and i gave biometric on 5th april. till now i haven't got any replys.

Before i applied for psw
2.i finished my degrees from some college A and was waiting for my results and certificates.but my visa was expiring by december.I didin't see any chance to get my results and certificates by december.
so finally i decided to extend my visa as tier 4.And i extend my visa on tier 4 from some other college B with different course. I got my tier 4 visa on 15 the of feb. And i got my degrees certificates and results on end of feb
my question is will they give psw in my case?? and another problem is since i applied for psw i couldn't attend the new college which i extended as tier 4. as they are frequently asking for college fee .
And i am in such tension and frustration that..whether i should pay the fees to that college and attend the class regularly.?? and its not a small money itd huge college fee arround £3000
I am in big problem. do i need to attend college in my case ...while i am applying for psw.

Dude, dont worry you will get your PSW soon , doesnt matter where u studying or studied, if u go through rules its clearly saying that u have to have master's or bechlors's degree to apply for PSW visa and u have this , So chill u totally fine, your case is the same as my friend and he got his PSW in jan this year. BUT listen u have to attend the college till u get you PSW, so dont miss ur lectures.

rockonthedoors
Newly Registered

Post by rockonthedoors » Tue May 22, 2012 11:28 pm

Redempless wrote:
rockonthedoors wrote:HI, can anybody give me good suggestion and motivate towards my frustration.

Before i applied for psw

Dude, dont worry you will get your PSW soon , doesnt matter where u studying or studied, if u go through rules its clearly saying that u have to have master's or bechlors's degree to apply for PSW visa and u have this , So chill u totally fine, your case is the same as my friend and he got his PSW in jan this year. BUT listen u have to attend the college till u get you PSW, so dont miss ur lectures.
thanks for you suggestion.
But my college, they are asking for the remaining fees arround £3000. due to this tension i didn't went to college last 4 weeks . Does it really matter attending class to college.
As you said..attend the college ....but i alread missed last 4 weeks or even more.
my frustration and tension is even increasing more.. if they refuse my visa regarding this matter...
:( :( :( :(
Last edited by rockonthedoors on Tue May 22, 2012 11:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

manex

Post by manex » Tue May 22, 2012 11:31 pm

I applied for PSW on 4th April and didn't get an acknowledgement letter until 12th May which was dated 4th May (exactly one month after posting my application!). I am still waiting for biometrics letter to come through. God knows when that will arrive. Is there anyone out there who applied around the same time and is in the same situation as me ? By now I have made up my mind that it is going to take another good two months at least to get my documents back. Like everyone else I am waiting for letters everyday. :?

shribalaji

Post by shribalaji » Tue May 22, 2012 11:37 pm

rockonthedoors wrote:
Redempless wrote:

Before i applied for psw

But my college, they are asking for the remaining fees arround £3000. due to this tension i didn't went to college last 4 weeks . Does it really matter attending class to college.
As you said..attend the college ....but i alread missed last 4 weeks or even more.
my frustration and tension is even increasing more..

Yes it really matters according to new rule UKBA monitoring every students attendance via university. I'm sure about this because I worked on the particular divison responsible for student attendance.

rockonthedoors
Newly Registered

Post by rockonthedoors » Tue May 22, 2012 11:49 pm

shribalaji wrote:
rockonthedoors wrote:
Redempless wrote:

Before i applied for psw

my frustration and tension is even increasing more..

Yes it really matters according to new rule UKBA monitoring every students attendance via university. I'm sure about this because I worked on the particular divison responsible for student attendance.
thanks again.
I have got good attendance from previous college through which i applied psw.
But the new college i joined , I already missed 4 weeks attendant.Definitely i alread had poor attendance with new college.
what should i do now.?? what i supposed to do now?
I am so much worried regarding this.
any good suggestion plz!!
Any good suggestion for me plz

shribalaji

Post by shribalaji » Tue May 22, 2012 11:54 pm

Simple talk to your university concern staff first. Explain your problems get some time extension, chill get relax you'll be alright. Don't avoid lectures it won't help you either way.

dreamfriend

Post by dreamfriend » Wed May 23, 2012 1:34 am

I have got good attendance from previous college through which i applied psw.
But the new college i joined , I already missed 4 weeks attendant.Definitely i alread had poor attendance with new college.
what should i do now.?? what i supposed to do now?
I am so much worried regarding this.
any good suggestion plz!!
Any good suggestion for me plz
I personally suggest you to keep good relation with your College/Uni. Go there and talk to them and take time from them until you received your PSW at least. Wish u good luck.

chetnaj
Newly Registered

Bio metric done on 28th march

Post by chetnaj » Wed May 23, 2012 2:25 am

Hi Guys,

I submitted my application on 28th of feb
Gave Bio-metric on 28th of March
After bio metric I didn't hear from UKBA. I am wondering if anyone has any idea by when can I expect the visa. I have been literally waiting to go India and this visa thing has taken forever :(

dreamfriend

Re: Bio metric done on 28th march

Post by dreamfriend » Wed May 23, 2012 2:48 am

chetnaj wrote:Hi Guys,

After bio metric I didn't hear from UKBA. I am wondering if anyone has any idea by when can I expect the visa. I have been literally waiting to go India and this visa thing has taken forever :(
According to the other members UKBA dealing with biometric up-to 22/23 march. so probably ur turn in 2nd week of June. :)

walkowitz

Re: Bio metric done on 28th march

Post by walkowitz » Wed May 23, 2012 8:53 am

chetnaj wrote:Hi Guys,

same like you but no update . may be by next week .

kumarpsw

Post by kumarpsw » Wed May 23, 2012 9:32 am

wat abt 23 march ppl. Are they getting documents or brp????

kumarpsw

Post by kumarpsw » Wed May 23, 2012 9:33 am

latest news for today update