ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Tier 1 (PSW) processing times

Archived UK Tier 1 (Post-Study Work) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tihod

Post by Tihod » Wed May 23, 2012 9:34 am

kumarpsw wrote:wat abt 23 march ppl. Are they getting documents or brp????
Not Yet. none of 23 march ones have got either Docs or BRP. lets see, this week might they will work on us, and send by 25 march

kumarpsw

Post by kumarpsw » Wed May 23, 2012 10:48 am

wat abt 22 march. There is no update for the last two days. WhAT IS HAPENINGGGGGGGG

kumarpsw

Post by kumarpsw » Wed May 23, 2012 10:49 am

UPDATE GUYS

kartik_r
BANNED

Post by kartik_r » Wed May 23, 2012 10:54 am

pswbee wrote:
Tihod wrote:
pswbee wrote:what is the odd chances of getting my psw this week? i have done my biometric on 24th of March.
My employer emailed me to ask what is my visa status and is happy to apply for tier 2 for me... I m kinda stucked in the middle now :S

It's difficult to predict these days seeing UKBA standards of work. For 24 march it might go till next week begining till weekend, it's only my personal view after seeing slow pace of UKBA work.

thanks.. fingers crossed...hopefully someone will knock at my door soon... preferably tmr.. :)
@ pswbee.... dude...,,, Who is your employer willing to Sponser you TIER 2. Unless its a top blue chip firm, this tier 2 visa which they're upto sponser is of no worth.

If they sponser TIER 2, you cant leave the employer and join another company after 6 months or a year. They will take you for granted for that reason. Do not do that. Wait for the PSW.

Furthermore, if you dont work for that employer who has offered you TIER 2, immediately your visa will not be in effect and you've to go back to india if not you'll have to face il legal immigration consequence if caught by police or immigration.

Un necessarily, your hands will be tied on TIER 2 sponsership visa. Don't say 'yes' unless its a big firm with a healthy balance sheet records for last few years.

Kartik

kumarpsw

Post by kumarpsw » Wed May 23, 2012 11:08 am

ppl applied between 1 day difference takes time of one week. UKBA always sleepsssss

kashyapgada

Post by kashyapgada » Wed May 23, 2012 11:57 am

Was just looking the previous posts posted month ago. For guys who did Bio on 16th march got their visas on around 25 april. so currently ppl done bio on 21st and 22nd march are getting rite now so they processed 5 days in approx one month and just imagine for getting my visa bio done on 28th March i guess il have to wait another month! lol i am laughing on myself. how idiot i am to have even come in this bull crap country...shityy place completely. India was damn better...

manex

Post by manex » Wed May 23, 2012 12:09 pm

Can we really not do something other than updating each other on this forum. Can we not talk to media about this ? When I called the UKBA today what I was told is that they cannot even find my reference number on their system! I was just asked to wait for the biometrics letter. It's almost two months since I made my application. I am far behind everyone else on this thread. I don't even want to think when I would get my documents back.

kumarpsw

Post by kumarpsw » Wed May 23, 2012 12:26 pm

28 march want to wait till the end of june. There are only 6 days in between. But we can be very happy. There is sunday in between that day

kumarpsw

Post by kumarpsw » Wed May 23, 2012 12:27 pm

[quote="kumarpsw"]28 march want to wait till the end of june. There are only 6 days in between. But we can be very happy. There is Saturday and Sunday in between that day.

kashyapgada

Post by kashyapgada » Wed May 23, 2012 12:37 pm

does the sunday makes any difference? I dun think so. according to their speed of processing you never know

walkowitz

Post by walkowitz » Wed May 23, 2012 12:52 pm

kumarpsw wrote:28 march want to wait till the end of june. There are only 6 days in between. But we can be very happy. There is sunday in between that day
How can you be so sure that 28 March biometric peoples would receive by end of June.

kashyapgada

Post by kashyapgada » Wed May 23, 2012 1:16 pm

walkowitz wrote:
kumarpsw wrote:28 march want to wait till the end of june. There are only 6 days in between. But we can be very happy. There is sunday in between that day
How can you be so sure that 28 March biometric peoples would receive by end of June.

Hes not predicting that. but he insists it will be earlier than end of june. now the problems are getting worse.

Redempless

Post by Redempless » Wed May 23, 2012 1:22 pm

Another 2 bank Holidays are coming ahead on 4th and 5th of June, so guys don't expect anything in first week of June lol....:)

kartik_r
BANNED

Post by kartik_r » Wed May 23, 2012 1:22 pm

kashyapgada wrote:
walkowitz wrote:

Hes not predicting that. but he insists it will be earlier than end of june. now the problems are getting worse.
@ kashyapgada -- I have done my psw application on 10.Feb.2012 and i dont know why they have taken 74 days to send bio metric letter which was dt 18th Apr 2012 and due to post office delay i received it on 23rd apr 2012. I did not waste any time and i immediately went to post office to register the bio metric finger impressions.

I have seen your rough calculations above, its un fortunate that they see bio metric date on reviewing applications and grant visa . Although, i applied in lot early my file is down under people who applied in late feb and early mar.? My are MP is of no help.? i gave up as he is of no use.

for 5 days, they take one month to clear.. as per your saying 28th mar bio metric given will receive by end of jun... when can i expect mine , is it 6 to 71/2 months from now..

This UKba system is bull-shit... bas*tards, why are they like this.. Is there any option to complain them to Media/press on thier service.
Kartik

manex

Post by manex » Wed May 23, 2012 1:34 pm

@kartik_r - You should first make a complaint to the UKBA it self and depending on its outcome you can complaint to the parliamentary ombudsmen service. I have already made a complaint to the UKBA regarding the delay related to my application and I did receive an acknowledgement of my complaint along with a case reference number (this took a while as well) but they can take up to 20 working days to inform their "findings" to us :shock: So waiting as for everything else. At least I have done the maximum I could do at this stage. I strongly suggest that you make a complaint.

Here's the e-mail address to make the complaint.

UKBACustomerComplaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk

Redempless

Post by Redempless » Wed May 23, 2012 1:35 pm

kartik_r wrote:
kashyapgada wrote:
walkowitz wrote:

@ kashyapgada -- I have done my psw application on 10.Feb.2012 and i dont know why they have taken 74 days to send bio metric letter which was dt 18th Apr 2012 and due to post office delay i received it on 23rd apr 2012. I did not waste any time and i immediately went to post office to register the bio metric finger impressions.

I have seen your rough calculations above, its un fortunate that they see bio metric date on reviewing applications and grant visa . Although, i applied in lot early my file is down under people who applied in late feb and early mar.? My are MP is of no help.? i gave up as he is of no use.

for 5 days, they take one month to clear.. as per your saying 28th mar bio metric given will receive by end of jun... when can i expect mine , is it 6 to 71/2 months from now..

This UKba system is bull-shit... bas*tards, why are they like this.. Is there any option to complain them to Media/press on thier service.
Kartik
Kartik calling Kartik please brother have patience, dont worry u will get it soon, just relax and enjoy ur life they delayed ur biometric but u have to say thanks to GOD that u have got that , i know many of my friends they still waiting for fee to be deducted and acknowledgement letter to be received. so u far better than those. So take a chill pill.

kartik_r
BANNED

Post by kartik_r » Wed May 23, 2012 1:36 pm

manex wrote:@kartik_r - You should first make a complaint to the UKBA it self and depending on its outcome you can complaint to the parliamentary ombudsmen service. I have already made a complaint to the UKBA regarding the delay related to my application and I did receive an acknowledgement of my complaint along with a case reference number (this took a while as well) but they can take up to 20 working days to inform their "findings" to us :shock: So waiting as for everything else. At least I have done the maximum I could do at this stage. I strongly suggest that you make a complaint.

Here's the e-mail address to make the complaint.

UKBACustomerComplaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk
I've already sent an email to that ID before a month. No response what so ever. I just wonder as how did they react to your email.?

Kartik

kumarpsw

Post by kumarpsw » Wed May 23, 2012 1:39 pm

How come nobody updated their status today. Is ukba working or not

kumarpsw

Post by kumarpsw » Wed May 23, 2012 1:44 pm

by the statistics for 5 days biometric they are taking one month. currently 22 march are getting. approx mately 23-28 march can get around june 23 - 28

manex

Post by manex » Wed May 23, 2012 1:48 pm

@kartik_r - Oh really ? I am a little fortunate to have at least receive the acknowledgement to my complaint. I think in that case you can contact the parliamentary ombudsmen service and explain your situation. Explain them that you made a complaint to the local complaints system within the UKBA but haven't had any response from them what so ever even after a month. Apparently they will assess your case and tell you whether they can help with it. More information can be found on this link

http://www.ombudsman.org.uk/make-a-complaint

Their help line number is 0345 015 4033

I would do the same if I have not heard anything from them after 20 working days since I received the acknowledgements. I am counting down! :lol:

Good luck and never ever give up! Let us know what happened.

manex

Post by manex » Wed May 23, 2012 1:51 pm

@kartik_r - I hope you have checked your spam folder just in case :P

I received the acknowledgement e-mail from a different address to the one I made the complaint

NEYHCustomers@UKBA.gsi.gov.uk

kashyapgada

Post by kashyapgada » Wed May 23, 2012 1:52 pm

few days ago
MMNY31 wrote:
Hi All, Hope this provides some good news:

Application Sent: 28 Feb
Biometrics Completed (Camden): 28 March
Passport Received: 21 May
BRP - waiting

Looks like they are finally moving into the following week of apps!

See this lucky guy, did bio on 28th march and got the docs back....dun know whats going on with ukba!

kartik_r
BANNED

Post by kartik_r » Wed May 23, 2012 1:52 pm

Redempless wrote:
kartik_r wrote:
kashyapgada wrote:
walkowitz wrote:

Kartik
Kartik calling Kartik please brother have patience, dont worry u will get it soon, just relax and enjoy ur life they delayed ur biometric but u have to say thanks to GOD that u have got that , i know many of my friends they still waiting for fee to be deducted and acknowledgement letter to be received. so u far better than those. So take a chill pill.
dude, do you know my date of application. It's 10th feb 2012. do you've friends who've applied in early feb and waiting for fee to be taken. fu*ck sake, bloody hell, this country is not even fit to be in World Map.

Kartik

hcampbell01
Newly Registered

UPDATE 22nd march biometrics

Post by hcampbell01 » Wed May 23, 2012 1:54 pm

I did my biometrics on 22nd march and i have not received anything yet. Contacted DX and they have no package for me yet either so i guess the PSWs on the 22nd are taking a little longer than expected.

kartik_r
BANNED

Post by kartik_r » Wed May 23, 2012 2:01 pm

[quote="manex"]@kartik_r - Oh really ? I am a little fortunate to have at least receive the acknowledgement to my complaint. I think in that case you can contact the parliamentary ombudsmen service and explain your situation. Explain them that you made a complaint to the local complaints system within the UKBA but haven't had any response from them what so ever even after a month. Apparently they will assess your case and tell you whether they can help with it. More information can be found on this link

http://www.ombudsman.org.uk/make-a-complaint

Their help line number is 0345 015 4033

I would do the same if I have not heard anything from them after 20 working days since I received the acknowledgements. I am counting down! :lol:

Good luck and never ever give up! Let us know what happened.[/quote

good one due, your info is commendable.

You know what ? When i log in to the website and choose UKBA option to raise complaint on 'government' , it is directing me to 'citizen advisory bureau'.

What to do ? and get back plz on this. Can i proceed further and will this affect the visa decision on my favor. If the Ukba find this out that i am raising my voice on the private site about thier service standards, will they f*uck me up in terms on my outstanding current psw application.

Kartik