ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Forged Doument Allegation

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

deft_muvs
Newly Registered

Forged Doument Allegation

Post by deft_muvs » Tue Dec 05, 2006 4:44 pm

Fellow HSMP Participants
I just got to know of the changes to the HMSP requirements about a week ago. I could not believe I had been out of the loop for such a long time after the changes were made!!!

Anyway, my initial application was refused because the HO alleged that my Tax Clearance was not geniue. I appealed the decision on the basis that I still made the required 65 points from other qualifying criteria even if my past earning were not considered.Eventually, my application was approved, but according to my Lawyer, my past earnings was not considered by the Reviewers because they still think my Tax clearance certificate was not genuine.

Now with these new rules in place, I am very worried about my up coming extension for FLR in Jan 07. Although the evidence for which the HO alleged forgery was not material to my application when it initially approved, it appears that I might have problems since the new rules now say they will refuse application even if the evidence is not material to the application.

I am 100% certain that none of my documents was forged and I do not know why the HO thinks any of it was. But since I got my approval, i did not bother to take the issue any further.

Under the new qualifying criteria for extension, I have 105 points but my main concern now is successfully getting the extension.

Will they refer back to my previous application and use the issue of a forged Tax clearance to deny me an extension or will these new rules apply to documents submitted along with new initial and extension applications?

I am really worried and my Lawyer has migrated from the UK to Australia (what an irony!) Can anyone out there give me hints and advice?
Thanks

lanr3e

Post by lanr3e » Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:13 pm

Your situation is a tough call. I don't think they would refer to that your initial application as every application is treated as unique and independent and i think the new rules refer to documents submitted with new applications for extensions....but like I said it's a tough call.

karupalli

Please join with us

Post by karupalli » Tue Dec 05, 2006 5:13 pm

It is very bad for all of us. They just like that changed everything without thinking our lives/plans.

I dont think they will consider the initial application at all. Just make sure that you have tax clearance certificates from now.

We are group HSMP people fighting about change of new rules for existing HSMP holders. Please join with us.

http://hsmp.blogspot.com

or

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HSMP2006/

deft_muvs
Newly Registered

Post by deft_muvs » Wed Dec 06, 2006 7:10 am

Common guys!! I need some more advice....pls tell me what you think may happen....plsss!

deft_muvs
Newly Registered

Post by deft_muvs » Wed Dec 06, 2006 4:54 pm

Can any of the moderators or standing members offer me some advise plss! :idea:

thanks

Yinkuze

ii

Post by Yinkuze » Wed Dec 06, 2006 6:50 pm

You have nothing to worry about

Your extension does not require you to send old tax certificate to them, so why worry.

I guess you would only need to worry if it'd be earning you any ponit for your extension.
TIME is a better JUDGE than REASON.
-Thomas Paine